剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- 而不是喜欢运动 - 我不太了解他
- Not really into sports. - I don't know him.
好吧 别激动 我只是随便问问
OK, lighten up, hat trick, I'm just asking.
- 那之前在手术室 谁是麻醉师? - 是杰里 为什么这么问?
- So who was your gasser in surgery? - Jerry, why?
没什么 杰里是最出色的麻醉师之一 下一个
No, Jerry's one of the best. Moving on...
- 什么 等等 是因为一个麻醉失误? - 如果是真的
- What, wait a second. An anesthetic error? - Well if it was,
她有可能是因为创伤应激障碍醒过来的 那有可能会造成幻痛
she'd have woke up with PTSD and that could've caused the phantom pain.
她当时... 是醒着的?
She was... She was awake?
哦 我没这么说...
Oh, well I'm not saying...
但是你知道 如果确实是这种情况
But you know, if that was the case,
那么一般来说患者会 呃 会留有记忆
then the patient would generally, uh, have some kind
会记得一些事情 也许可以从这个角度想想
of memory, remember something. Maybe start there.
好吧...
Yeah...
嘿 但是在今晚打球之前
Hey, but don't tell Jerry
别跟杰里说 好吗?
until after shinny tonight, OK?
一号♥诊室要开始使用了
Exam room one is opening up.
- 得快点把那张床搬出去 - 我们有病人 这是工作流程
- Get that bed out of there, fast. - We have patients. Workflow.
如果你打乱了 那你可就犯大错了
Disturb it and you've made the wrong enemy.
- 嗨 格里芬叔叔! - 玛雅!
- Hi, Uncle Griffy! - Maya!
来对个拳
Fist bump!
你不会相信我刚刚在楼下碰到的那个护士的 她不听...
You wouldn't believe the nurse I just had upstairs. She wouldn't listen...
- 等一下 床位在搬了吗? - 正在准备
- Hold on. They on the move yet? - Stand by.
你今天跟梅尔或者杰里说过话了吗?
Have you spoken to Mel or Jerry today?
- 跟梅尔? 没有 怎么了? - 有大事要发生了
- Mel? No. Why? - Something big is gonna happen.
你开玩笑吗! 佩特刚把二号♥床铺好!
You gotta be kidding me! Patel just filled bed two!
PJ 再叫点人来 叫他们快点过来
PJ, call up a couple more guys, get 'em up here quickly.
- 我们整层楼都要整理完 - 看来今天挺忙的
- We gotta do this whole floor. - Seems busy around here today.
我得处理这些事 抱歉
I gotta get on this, sorry.
爸爸就在这附近 到创伤科看看
Dad's around here somewhere. Check the trauma room.
想去看外公吗?
Wanna go find Grandpa?
好 我们去找外公
OK. Let's go find Grandpa.
好的 把舌头拨开
Alright. Sweep the tongue out of the way.
把刀锋上端放进沟里
Tip of the blade into the vallecula.
你想找到会厌
You want to be sure to find the epiglottis.
- 我最喜欢的外孙子来了 - 你在干什么?
- There's my favourite grandkid. - What are you doing?
- 我在练习 - 第一天工作之后的缓冲吗?
- Practicing. - Speed bump on your first day?
是啊 疫苗接种还顺利吗?
Yeah. Immunizations go alright?
玛雅 很勇敢 但是那个儿科护士倒是不怎么样
Maya was a little rock star, but the gal in Paeds was a piece of work.
我们最好的护士在休产假嘛
Well, our best nurse is on maternity leave.
是啊 嘿 你今天看见梅尔或者杰里了吗?
Yeah. Hey, have you seen Mel yet today, or Jerry?
- 啊 那是食管 - 你说那些痕迹? 那是电击烧伤
- Ah, that's the esophagus. - Those marks? Electrical burns
- 是电击枪造成的 - 斗牛犬身上的?
- from a stun gun. - On Pitbull?
对 很独特 我以前给里贾纳警局当过安全顾问
Yeah, very distinctive. I did a safety consult for the Regina police.
- 这是我女儿桑迪这位是卡特勒医生 - 你好 这是玛雅
- My daughter, Sandy. This is Dr. Cutler. - Hi! This is Maya.
哦 你好啊 玛雅! 很高兴见到你... 你们两个
Oh, hey, Maya! Nice to meet you... both.
电击枪肯定能把斗牛犬给电晕
A stun gun would make Pitbull
但是是谁干的?
pass out for sure, but who did it to him?
为了搞清楚他的心脏事故 他在做胸透
He's getting a chest X-ray to follow up on the cardiac incident,
- 但他应该会很快回来的 - 他回来的时候叫我一声
- but he should be back soon. - Find me when he's back.
好的
Yeah.
- 真是个性感的医生 - 啊 多谢
- Hot doctor! - Aw, thank you.
蕾妮 我们要把你尽快送到手术室去
Renee, we need to get you back into OR as soon as possible.
我们要尽快切除直肠
We need to get that bowel resection done.
- 我不行 我不想切除 - 我知道做手术对你来说
- I can't. I don't want to. - I know the surgery
- 很难熬 - 那是我的噩梦
- was tough on you. - The worst nightmares.
你看起来就像...
You looked, you were like...
... 就好像有十英尺高
...10 feet tall.
手术后的疼痛太恐怖了
The pain, it was so bad afterwards...
你的梦里... 你还梦见过别的什么? 梦里有听见什么吗?
Was there... Did you dream anything else? Hear anything in your dream?
很模糊 它很... 让我很痛苦
Blurry, it was... It hurt.
天哪 太让我痛苦了!
God, it hurt!
有人在说意大利语 或者别的什么
Someone was talking Italian, or something.
在对我说一些名字
Calling me some kind of name.
叫贝利什么的 贝利... 我不知道...
Bella something. Bella's... I don't know...
贝利西莫
Bellissimo's.
我觉得我快疯了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
哦 我觉得好难受
Oh, I feel sick.
你需要休息 我们有缓解疼痛的药物
You need to rest right now. We've got you on meds
但是不能等太久 我们要制定你下一步的
for the pain, but it can't wait long. We need to schedule
- 治疗计划 - 不要! 我... 不!我觉得...
- your next procedure. - No! I... NO! I don't...
- 我做不到 - 如果我能
- think I can. - If I come back to you
解答你的疑惑 你会觉得好一些吗?
with some answers, will that help?
我不知道 我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I don't know, I just...
到底发生了什么?
What happened?
你的内脏还好吗? 我伤到你了吗?
How's your gut? Did I hurt ya?
你得跟我们说说那些烧伤是怎么来的
We need to talk about those burn marks.
他们说我打你打得很重
They said I hit you pretty hard.
"他们说?" 你是说你自己不记得?
"They said"? You mean you can't remember?
对 关于发生了什么 我没有暂时的意识丧失
Yeah. What happens, I don't blackout,
但是我没有记忆
it's just my memory isn't, um...
我压力太大了 你知道
I get stressed, y'know.
经常这样吗? 你经常会忘事吗?
This happen a lot? You forget things?
我一直被婚姻 工作 旅行 这些事困扰
There's all that... stuff with my wife, work, travel...
我只是压力太大了而已
I'm just stressed.
这些是高压电枪留下的烧伤
Those burn marks, they're from a stun gun.
我心脏里的是 钾离子吗?
The thing with my heart was um... potassium?
是你摔倒造成的
Because of how you fell.
- 被电击之后摔倒的 - 是警♥察♥做的吗?
- After you were shocked. - Was it the police?
你喝多了 情况有点失控
You were drunk, things got a little out of hand...
你能不提了吗?
Can you just let it go?
- 如果有人这么干的话 - 是我自己这么做的!
- If someone is doing this to you... - I did it to myself!
成了吧?
OK?
只有这样 我才能入睡
It's... It's the only way I can get any sleep.
我的脑子里
This noise in my head,
时刻被噪声萦绕着
it won't stop.
- 所以你电倒了自己 - 这是唯一
- So you electrocute yourself. - It's the only way that...
这是唯一奏效的方法了
It's the only thing that works.
什么样的噪声? 告诉我们
What noises? Tell us about it.
- 没事了 我自己能应付 - 不 你有事
- I'm fine, I'm dealing. - No, you're not.
- 我们能够帮助你 - 不 你们帮不到我
- And we can help you. - No, you can't. No one can.
我
I'm...
我觉得我快要疯了
I think I'm losing my mind!
帮我
...try to help me...
我真的要疯了
I'm losing my mind!
我问了她关于噩梦的事情
I asked about her nightmares.
你为什么这么做? 格拉说了...
Why would you do that? Did Guerra tell...?
- 他觉得我犯了个错误吗? - 不是
- Does he think I made a mistake? - No.
那你为什么...要是你觉得我搞砸了
Then why would you... If you thought I screwed up, you
- 应该先跟我说 - 我当时没想到你
- should have come to me first. - I wasn't thinking of you...
- 当然了! - 当时 我只想着病人
- Obviously! - ...at the time. I was thinking
我不想惊扰到你
of the patient. And I didn't want to alarm you.
你刚才明明说你没想到我
You just said you weren't thinking of me.
我们应该回顾下之前所做的 找出到底哪里出错了
We need to work backwards and figure out what went wrong.
我们应该继续 确保她能接受手术
We need to look forward and make sure she gets into surgery.
所以我们需要给她一个解释 杰里
Which is why we need to give her an explanation. Jerry...
我们只需要给她注射配量好的麻♥醉♥药♥剂
All we need to give her is an adjusted dosage of anesthetic.
有没有可能是你弄错了?
Could you have made a mistake?
麻醉本来就是不精准的 有的时候药物不起效
It's an inexact science. Sometimes the meds don't take.
- 那我们怎么才能搞清楚呢? - 可以检查麻醉剂瓶
- How do we find out? - The anesthetic vials.
我们需要检查一下麻醉剂瓶 现在在哪?
We need to check them. Where are they?
你知道你用的是哪些吧?
You'll know which vials are yours?
就是这些 如果有问题的话 我能找出来
These are them. If there was a mistake, I'll find it in here.
- 所以 一共应该有多少支? - 先让我数一下
- So? How many should there be? - Just let me count.
有一个多余的紫色药瓶 为什么会多出一支紫色的?
There's an extra purple. Why is there an extra purple?
紫色是代表什么?
What does purple mean?
- 缺一支红色的药瓶 - 别说些听不懂的!
- And we're missing a red. - Stop speaking in code!
蕾妮多注射了一剂麻痹药 少注射了一剂
Renee got an extra dose of paralytic and missed a dose
麻♥醉♥药♥ 她没有被正确麻醉
of anesthetic. She wasn't properly sedated.
- 她能感觉到多少? - 足够多了
- How much would she have felt? - Enough.
- 我们得告诉她 - 我可能会因此被解雇的
- We have to tell her. - I could lose my job.
不会的 这种事虽然不经常发生 但是以前也曾发生过
No, this happens. Not often, but it happens, right?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表