剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
You know, she...
她在蒙特利尔的一个葡萄牙的烘培店的门口告诉我
She told me in the doorway of a Portuguese bakery in Montreal.
她爱上了一个女人
She was in love with a woman.
而且她很开心
And she was happy,
能想象吗 我是说她是哭着告诉我的 但是她很开心
you know? I mean she was crying when she told me, but she was happy.
需要很大的勇气 像这样去爱
Took a lot of guts, falling in love like that.
你们还是朋友
You guys stayed friends?
很大程度上是的
Yeah, mostly.
很大程度上 我花了一段时间
Mostly. It took some time.
她会好起来吗
Will she be OK?
我不知道
I don't know.
她的心脏会虚弱上一阵子
Her heart's gonna be weak for a while.
也许永远都会
Maybe forever,
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道杰里 戈登医生适合你
You know Dr. Jerry Gordon is the guy for you.
你知道吗
You do know that?
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help.
- 我插不进去 - 有时候是这样
- I couldn't get in. - It happens.
达拉斯 很激动吧
And Dallas. Exciting.
大的急救中心
Big trauma centre...
恭喜 那很好
Congrats. That's great.
你不是发自肺腑的 对吗 杰里
You don't mean that, do you Jerry?
我当然是的
Sure I do.
我很激动你要去千里之外
I'm thrilled you're gonna be thousands of miles away.
医生
Doc?
- 我没有碰那人 - 不
- I didn't touch the guy. - No,
那个他脖子上的伤痕像变戏法一样出现了
that bruising around his neck just appeared like magic.
那怎么回事 你把他放进车之前掐的脖子 还是之后
What was it, a choke hold before you put him in the car, or after?
我不会做出这样的指控 医生
I wouldn't make accusations like that, Doc.
我想做什么都可以 他差点死了
I'll do whatever I want. He almost died.
这会是个真正的悲剧
Which would have been a real tragedy.
我们还是要跟派克先生谈谈
We still need to talk to Mr. Pike.
他现在有点忙
He's going to be a little busy,
要做扫描 还要转去重症
what with the CT scans and the trip to ICU.
好吧 我们就等着
Well, we'll just wait.
就是这里 娜塔莎的住处
There it is. Casa Natasha.
- 让我们变幻想为事实 老兄 - 没错 不对 是我的幻想
- Let's go make our vision real, dude. - Yeah, no, my vision.
- 我知道 我们现在共享它 - 不 我不会共享 滚吧 老兄
- Yeah, I know, but we're sharing it. - Yeah, no. We're not. Get out of here, man.
你知道什么是友谊吗 老兄
Do you even know what friendship is, dude?
这跟拿走我所有的钱 毒品有关吗
Does it have anything to do with taking all my money,
很明显你还要共享我的女朋友
my drugs, and apparently trying to share my girlfriend?
- 她不是你的女朋友 - 走
- She's not your girlfriend. - Go.
滚开
Get out of here.
- 走 走 滚开 - 下次吧 康纳
- Go, go. Get out of here! - 'Til next time, Conner.
你需要帮助
You need help.
嘿
Hey.
格里芬 滚开
Griff, get out of here!
格里芬
Griff!
- 格里芬 你 - 娜塔莎 听我说
- Griff, what... - Natasha, listen to me.
我生命中最后悔的事情之一就是我们
One of the greatest regrets of my life is that you and I...
- 不 - 娜塔莎 我有很多话要对你说
- No! - Natasha, I have so much to tell you.
- 格里芬 我男朋友就在楼上 - 让他在楼上呆着
- Griff, my boyfriend's upstairs. - So leave him up there.
- 你嗨上头了 - 我有重大消息 我又复吸了
- You're high! - I have important news. I am no longer clean.
- 听着 - 格里芬 我几个月都没吸了
- Listen to me... - Griff, I haven't used in months.
你在大半夜穿着睡衣
You're taking out the recycling in the middle
倒垃圾 我说 怎么了
of the night in your pyjamas. I mean, what happened?
- 生活变了 变得 - 无聊
- Life changed. It got... - Boring?
生活不用这样
It doesn't need to be.
来吧
Come on.
天啊
Oh, my God...
你知道 坎迪斯 承办厨房♥的
You know Candace, in catering?
- 我的第一任妻子 - 我不知道这个
- My first wife. - I didn't know that.
康迪·科纳斯科
Yeah. Candy Kanaskie.
难怪她离开了我
No wonder she left me.
- 煎蛋卷 - 当然 一名单身汉等待着
- Omelettes. - Sure, a bachelor's standby.
我结婚了
Oh, I'm married.
没错 你刚才说第一任妻子
Oh yeah, you said first wife.
我想这意味着有第二任
I assumed that meant there was a second.
以及第三任
And third.
我说的是我 我等着吃煎蛋卷
I was talking about me. Omelettes are my standby.
要香肠吗
Sausage?
波兰熏肠
Kielbasa!
怎么 在你的律师出柜后
So what, after the lawyer who went gay,
你想 不再要一个了
you figure, what, one then done?
工作 孩子们 很难
Well, the job, the kids, it got hard
找一个认真的
to find a serious...
- 不要芝士吗 - 不
- No cheese? - No. No, no, no.
这样就不经典了
So it's not a classic, then.
科纳斯科的经典
Kanaskie classic.
是的 我的前任 他们也怪我的工作
Yeah, my exes, they blamed the job too.
但是没有孩子
No kids, though,
除非你把我管的这些算上
unless you count the ones I supervise here.
要承担很多 大家不理解要多辛苦
It's a lot, but they just didn't understand what it takes.
- 你的妻子们 - 没错
- Your wives. - Yeah.
承诺
Commitment.
你要顾及
You have to care.
你不搅搅吗
You're not going to stir?
- 搅 - 没错 你要混合它
- Stir? - Yeah, you mix it
- 煎的时候快速搅一下 - 不不 我的煎蛋卷 得按我的做法来
- quick while it's cooking. Here. - No, no, no, no. My omelette, my way.
好吧
OK.
你的护士 护工 他们也是你的家人
Your PSAs, your porters they're your family.
为什么不给他一次机会呢
Why won't you give one of 'em a break?
- 行啦 艾伦 - 我们都很失败 你婚姻失败
- Come on, Allen... - We all fail. You failed at marriage.
- 而且两次失败 但仍然有人给你第三次机会 - 但我不吸毒
- Twice. Someone gave you a third chance. - I didn't do drugs.
弗兰克 作为同事和朋友 我想求你
Frank, all I'm asking, as a colleague, as a friend...
答案还是一样 不行
And it's still no.
你在这干嘛 这儿又不是墓地
What are you doing here? You're not on graveyard.
有个朋友在这住院 我想着应该四处转转
A friend was admitted so I thought I'd stick around.
没什么问题吧
Everything OK?
没有
Think so.
希望没有
I hope so.
- 来杯茶吗 - 绿茶 谢谢
- Cup of tea? - Green. Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks...
好脏啊 里面有东西
It's dirty, there's something in the...
- 杰里 - 怎么了
- Jerry. - What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
逼自己加快进度
Being forced to work quickly.
- 按说 我应该更有魅力的 - 拿走
- Normally, I'd be much more charming. - Take it back!
我这辈子最大的错误
It was the biggest mistake I ever made, in my life,
- 就是没把戒指给你 - 不要 不要
- not giving that to you. - Don't... don't...
- 别这么做 - 这种情况下应该有些浪漫的动作
- Don't do this. - The situation calls for a grand gesture.
但我只有这些
That's all I got.
我爱你 梅尔
I love you, Mel.
失去你我很伤心
And not being with you, it hurts.
日日伤心
Every day.
- 都怪我 是我搞砸了 - 别说了
- And it's my fault, I blew it. - Stop.
没错 我不能再说了
You're right, I should stop.
杰里这样做
Jerry this...
- 行不通的 - 行得通 以前就行得通
- ... isn't going to work. - It could. It did.
但后来又不奏效了
And then it didn't.
你留着
Keep it.
我不想扔了它
I don't want to throw it away.
好 那么
OK. So, like,
我 我是
hmm, I am... I'm, well...
我的男友 卢克 嗨卢克
My boyfriend, Luke, hi Luke,
他 他说他
he.. he said that he...
他希望我做这件事
he wants me to do this,
但他觉得我不会答应
and he told me he doesn't think that I will.
我 史塔西·拉古塔 接受
I, Stacey Ragota, hereby accept
肉桂粉挑战
the cinnamon challenge.
好吧 哇
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表