剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
OK.
我们需要多留他住院几天
So we need to keep him here for a few days.
- 那么一切明了了 我没有要勒死他 - 没有
- So to be clear, I didn't strangle him. - No.
嗯 不错 真的不错
Well that's good, that's real good,
因为我还担心我太过分了呢
'cause I was worried I got carried away.
是我失礼了
I was out of line.
- 我向你道歉 - 谢谢 这很重要
- I apologize. - Thanks. Means a lot.
- 那么派克先生的动机是... - 动机吗
- Mr. Pike's intentions were... - Intentions?
我不会给一个蠢人讲弗拉尼根·派克的动机的
I don't give a rat's ass about Lanagan Pike's intentions.
他没有只是打破了个窗户 一个警♥察♥因他而死了
He didn't break a window. A police officer's dead.
我没有说他不用为他的行为
I'm not saying he's not responsible
- 负责任... - 喂 喂
- for his actions... - Hey, hey
下次 哪个急诊室大夫因公殉职的时候
next time an ER doc dies in the line of duty,
记得打电♥话♥告诉我
give me a call.
美丽动人的布兰卡 这就是你订的货
Pretty, pretty blanca, as ordered.
这太棒了伙计 真是太棒了
That's great man, that's really great.
那个 我今晚突然遇到了一点小麻烦
Look man, I kinda ran into a little bit of trouble tonight.
哦是吗 太糟糕了
Oh yeah? That's too bad.
- 我现在没有钱 - 你真搞笑
- I don't have any money. - You're hilarious.
- 喂 你知道我不会赖账的 - 喂 格里芬
- Hey, you know I'm good for it. - Hey, Griffin,
我深夜出来到这里
I come out here late at night,
我十三岁的孩子还在照看我的宝宝呢...
my 13-year-old is watching my baby...
真的很感谢你 伙计 我真的不会赖账的
I appreciate that, man, I really do.
我不需要你的感谢 伙计 我需要的是你要有钱
I don't expect gratitude, man. I expect you to have the money.
回去吧 康纳
Go home, Conner.
我来照看
I got this.
你的美容觉怎么办呢
What about your beauty rest?
我要去角质 我会没事的
I'll exfoliate, I'll be fine.
还有 她也在好转
Plus, she's getting better.
- 她醒了就打我电♥话♥好吧 - 嗯
- Call me when she wakes up? - Mm.
嘿...
Hey...
嘿 小妮
Hey, Nik.
感觉怎么样
How you doin?
- 嗨 - 嘿 妮可
- Hi. - Hey, Nicole.
嘿
Hey.
好消息 你的生理机能恢复正常了
Good news. Your vitals are strong.
你老爸可以饶过我了
Your dad's gonna let me live.
- 你修复了我的心脏 - 是的
- You fixed my heart. - Yeah.
大部分吧
You know, most of it.
- 谢谢 - 我们明天见
- Thanks. - I'll see you tomorrow.
好的...
Yeah...
我想她了
I miss her.
没事的
It's OK,
没事的
it's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
来了 来了
Alright, alright!
- 格里芬... 哦 我的天啊 - 嘿 桑迪
- Griffin... Oh, my God! - Hey, Sandy.
怎么了
What happened?
我马上报♥警♥
I'll call 911.
- 别 别... 别打 - 好 我去拿些冰块
- No, no, no... don't. - OK, I'll get some ice.
不 我没有时间弄这些 你坐下
No I don't have time for that, just sit down.
- 什么 格里芬... - 桑迪坐下
- What? Griff... - Sandy just sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
我需要钱
I need money.
我今天晚上与几个人产生了点冲突
I got into some trouble with some guys tonight,
还有 他们说如果我今天晚上不给他们钱的话 我...
and, uh, they say that if I don't pay them tonight, I...
- 我们得报♥警♥了 - 别 不要
- We have to call the police. - No, don't.
桑迪警♥察♥不会...
Sandy, the police won't, just...
最好还是...
It's better if...
我讨厌求人
I hate to ask.
你想让我乞求吗
You want me to beg?
你想让我向你乞讨吗
You want me to beg from you?
- 好吧 - 不...
- OK. - No...
好吧 桑迪我乞讨 我向你乞讨 桑迪
OK, Sandy, I'm begging. I am begging from you Sandy.
我需要些钱 所以求求你 你能给我些钱吗
I need some money so please, could you give me some money?
桑迪我害怕 我很害怕
Sandy, I'm scared, I am scared,
- 我求你给我些钱... - 要多少钱
- and I am begging you for money... - How much?
- 一千 - 一千美元
- A grand. - $1000?
嘿...
Hey...
我把钱一给他们 我就立马回来
I'll pay these guys back, I'll be back here
- 顶多就一个小时 - 格里芬...
- in an hour, tops. - Griffin...
我会回来的 桑迪然后我们给老爸打电♥话♥
I'll come back here Sandy, we'll call Dad.
我们还会像一家人在一起 好吗 我向你保证
We will work this out as a family OK? I promise you.
喂 我是格里芬 你知道该怎么做
Hey, it's Griff. You know the drill.
喂 格里芬
Hey, Griffin.
是我 你老爸
It's me, your father.
我只想让你知道我爱你
I just want you to know that I love you.
我们都是会犯错误的
And that we all make mistakes.
你要为你的行为负责任 我不是说你没有负责任
You're responsible for your actions, I'm not saying you're not, but
我只是想让你知道你并不是独自一人
I want you to know that you're not alone; you have me
你有我 有你的姐妹还有你妈妈
and your sisters and even your mom.
我把你的工作弄回来了
I got you your job back.
我知道它不是... 它不是最好的一个
I know it's not... It's not the best,
但你知道 也许
but you know, maybe
你可以在那里好好干 因为我们会和你一起
you're doing some good there and we're there for you,
还有... 你能够...
and... um, you can...
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗 回我电♥话♥吧
So just call me OK, just call me please.
回我电♥话♥好吗 求你了
Would you do that, please?
你并不是独自一人 格里芬
And you're not alone, Griffin.
并不是
You're not alone.
- 长夜漫漫哈 - 是的
- Long night? - Yup.
- 我们该睡觉了 稍后再谈 - 不 现在就谈
- We should sleep. Talk later. - No. Talk now.
好
OK.
杰里吻了我
Jerry kissed me.
虽然那是非常神圣的一刻 但是他没成功
It was a Hail Mary and it failed.
彻底失败了
Total fail.
- 你相信我说的话吗 - 是的
- You believe me? - Yeah.
- 可怜的家伙 - 杰里是个好人 所以不要...
- Poor bastard. - Jerry's a good guy, so don't...
不 我没有 我只是
No, I'm not. It's just that,
我是说 男人受了伤的心
I mean, man, it's gotta hurt.
曾经 我亲了一个
One time I kissed this girl who I was,
- 我爱过的一个女孩... - 我没有必要听这个故事
- I had such a crush on... - I don't need to hear this.
- 而我撞上看到了你亲杰里 - 嗯 但那不是...
- I had to watch you kissing Jerry. - Yeah but that's not...
不管怎么样 我也拥有过那神圣的一刻
Anyway, I did the Hail Mary thing,
我觉得那真是太棒了 亲完她之后 我觉得
and it was great, I thought, and after the kiss, I was like,
就像人生刚开始一样 一切都可能发生
here we go, this is gonna happen.
- 很好 - 是的 很好 我也这么觉得的 "不错"
- OK. - Yeah, OK, that's what I thought. "OK."
除了她说的话
Except she said,
和我接吻就像亲
oh, kissing me was like kissing
准备好... 亲她弟弟一样
wait for it... her brother.
- 喔 太恶心了 - 是吧
- Oh that's so gross. - Right?
你说的不是我和杰里接吻时候的感觉
That's not what it's like kissing Jerry.
怎么了
What?
他接吻的技术很好 我只是很实在地说
He's a good kisser. I'm just being honest.
但是肯定没我的技术好
But not as good as kissing me.
我不记得了
I forget.
嗯...
Mm...
还不太确定...
Still not sure...
你赢了
You win.
我要搬到达拉斯去 因为我爱你
I'm going to Dallas because I love you.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
真不敢相信我居然说出口了 但...
I can't believe I have to ask, but...
是的 爱
Yeah, I do.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I knew that.
那我们搬到达拉斯去吧
So we're going to Dallas.
一起
Together.
但先要做的是...
But first...
...睡觉
... we sleep.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表