剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
噢 这是什么
Whoa, what's...?
#打最后一通电♥话♥吧#
Make one final call
- 腹部穿孔? - 他有一个肿瘤
- Perforation? - He has a tumour.
乙状结肠 好像快要堵塞了
Sigmoid colon. Feels like it's going to obstruct,
太大了 外科肿瘤医生
it's pretty big. Get the staff surgical oncologist
打电♥话♥
on the phone.
肿瘤第四阶段 已经穿破肠壁
It's T4, it's gone through the bowel wall.
感染了 脓肿可见
And it's infected. There's a visible abscess.
如果破裂 我们就麻烦了
If it ruptures, we're in trouble.
他没做全身检查 你所说的是一个复杂的
He hasn't had a full workup. You're talking about
创面切除手术 你没准备好...
a complicated resection on a trauma. You're not prepared...
如果你觉得我会放任一个快堵塞的肿瘤不管...
If you think I'll close with a nearly obstructing tumour...
它可能在那儿好几个月了 等肿瘤医生来
It's probably been there for months; wait for Oncology.
电♥话♥打通了吗
Have you reached the on-call?
今天是雅蔓兰·比哈杜里医生值班 我给她留言了
It's Amala Bhaduri today. I left her a voicemail.
把资深住院医师叫下来 给我固定锚钉
Get the senior resident down here. In the meantime, get me the stapler.
- 我现在就把它切除 - 康纳医生 梅尔...
- I'm resecting this thing now. - Dr. Conner... Mel...
我感觉很好 戈登医生 我们来做吧
I'm feeling good, Dr. Gordon. Let's do this.
加大♥麻♥醉力度
Pushing more propofol.
#你蒙住我的眼睛 卷起我的脚趾#
#You close my eyes and you curl my toes#
她很好
She's fine.
- 她在睡觉 - 相信我 不会太久的
- She's sleeping. - Trust me, it won't last.
楼上柜子里有一盒果冻 虽然不一定管用 你可以试试
There's a gel in the upstairs cabinet; it doesn't seem to work but you can try.
噢 我把一条毛巾放到冷冻柜了 她也许会放嘴里嚼
Oh, and I put a washcloth in the freezer; see if she'll chew on it...
我有三个孩子 桑迪
I have three children, Sandy,
- 他们都有牙 - 还有 她的小车
- all of them have teeth. - Also, her car seat.
她很喜欢 她像是巴甫洛夫的宝贝
She loves it. She's like Pavlov's baby.
- 你一把她放进... - 我记住了
- As soon as you put her in it... - I'll keep that in mind.
- 对不起 - 对不起
- Sorry. - Sorry.
- 对不起 - 天啊
- I'm sorry. - Oh, my God!
- 想不到你是...- 对不起
- I can't believe what you've... - Sorry.
嗯 内特四点下车 他五点去踢足球
Uh, bus drops Nate off at 4. He's got soccer
- 可以早点吃晚饭 - 是吗
- at 5 so maybe an early dinner... - You are?
刚说到什么
See what you're missing?
告诉你妹妹到哪儿处理她的问题
Tell your sister where to put her issues.
好的 有需要再打给我
OK. Well, call me if you need me.
- 谢了 妈妈 - 谢谢 妈妈 哈哈哈
- Thanks, Mom. - Thanks, Mom. Hahaha!
无父何怙 无母何恃 对吗
What would parents do without their parents, right?
我觉得肯定会抓狂 筋疲力竭
Spontaneously combust, I think, from sheer exhaustion.
我是个单身妈妈 所以...
I'm a single mom, so...
我也是 我是说 爸爸 很明显
Me too. I mean, parent, obviously.
我是个父亲 你孩子多大?
Father. How old is...?
玛雅 她快八个月了 在长牙
Maya. She's almost at 8 months. Teething.
噢 所以你睡得很好吧
Oh, wow, so you've been getting a ton of sleep.
哈哈 我得回去工作了
Haha. I should get back to work.
有照片吗
Hey, you got a picture?
- 问题真蠢 是吧 - 我随便挑一张给你看
- Stupid question, right? - I'll just pick one at random.
- 玛雅在开车 - 真的吗
- It's Maya driving. - Really?
玛雅在睡觉 最近很难让她好好睡觉
Maya sleeping. It's a hard one to get these days.
- 她真漂亮 - 嗯
- She's gorgeous. - Hmm!
- 她看起来 - 黑?
- She looks... - Black?
- 我想说聪明 - 噢 对 没错
- I was gonna say wise. - Oh, yeah. Right.
当然 她确实 对不起 有时候人们会很困惑
Of course. She does. Sorry. Sometimes people get confused.
为什么? 因为现代生活?
By what? Modern life?
那你呢
So how about you?
- 有照片吗 - 噢 有 当然 嗯...
- What do you got? - Oh, yeah, sure. Hmmm...
你是...还在哺乳期吗
Are you, uh, are you still breast feeding?
因为你...
'Cause, uh...
噢 瞧
Oh! Look at that.
我是说 是因为照片的缘故 对吧? 你看着它们
I mean, it's the pictures, right? You look at them,
看着你的孩子 有时候你的身体就会做出反应
you see your baby, and the body, the body sometimes reacts.
厉害 天啊 太厉害了
Awesome! God, this is so, so awesome!
- 我...知道这个 - 对 不
- I'm, I'm good with it. - Yeah, no.
我得走了
I have to go now.
固定锚钉就位
Staples in place.
开始移♥动♥乙状结肠
Let's start mobilizing the sigmoid.
住院医生在做手术 至少还得一个小时
Resident's caught in surgery, he'll be another hour at least.
继续打比哈杜里医生电♥话♥ 按名单打 我来处理这个
Keep trying Dr. Bhaduri, and work the list. I'm gonna have this thing out
马上就能切除
and off to pathology in no time.
他的组织很脆弱 比我想的要糟糕
His tissues are pretty friable. Worse than I thought.
- 该死 - 怎么了
- Damn it! - What?
我刺破脓肿了 穿破了
I got into the abscess, it was perforated.
- 你开玩笑 是吗 - 脓流的到处都是
- You're kidding, right? - I've got pus everywhere.
给我抽吸器 快拿过来
Give me the suction. Suction, let's go!
把这个该死的音乐关掉
And somebody turn off that damn music!
该死
Dammit!
纱布拿走 加快冲洗 戈登医生
Get the sponges out. More irrigation. Dr. Gordon,
保证厌氧环境 他生命体征怎么样
make sure he gets anaerobic coverage. How are the vitals?
血压稳定 有点心跳加速
BP steady, but he's still a bit tachy.
- 不 不 拜托 - 怎么了
- No, no, come on. - What?
骨盆里第二个脓肿刚刚破裂了 快吸出
Second abscess in pelvis. Just ruptured. Suction, let's go!
多拿点这个
We're gonna need more of these.
我把比哈杜里医生放到免提上了
I've got Dr. Bhaduri on speakerphone.
比哈杜里医生?
Dr. Bhaduri?
- 我是梅丽莎 康纳医生 - 你那有情况?
- It's Dr. Melissa Conner. - You have a situation?
常规的脾切除手术 意外发现一个乙状结肠肿瘤
Routine trauma splenectomy. Incidental sigmoid tumour,
像快癌变了 有局部穿孔 所以我决定
likely cancerous, locally perforated. I made the call
- 拿掉肿瘤 - 你决定?
- to take out the tumour. - You made the call?!
移除过程中
During mobilization,
我们发现肿瘤旁边有个脓肿腔
we found an abscess cavity next to the tumour.
我伸进去发现里面都是脓水
I got into it and there was plenty of pus.
我们刚发现第二个破裂的脓肿
We just discovered a second ruptured abscess
- 就在盆骨里 而且... - 而且?
- in the pelvis, and... - And?
看起来还好 我想我能稳住
It looks good. I'm thinking I've got it under control.
你想你能稳住还是你确定有能力稳住
You think you have it under control or you know
我三十分钟到
you have it under control? I'll be there in 30 minutes.
稳住病情
Get it under control.
我的纱布在哪儿 继续 还没结束
Where are my sponges? Let's go, we're not finished yet.
好了 佐伊 我们要给你打点儿麻药
OK, Zoe. We're going to give you some drugs
然后分散一下注意力
and then do the extraction.
大概半个小时就完事了 你就可以再一次
You'll be done in about an hour, and you can get back to
去迷倒一片男生了 感觉怎样
driving the boys crazy, how does that sound?
- 真是个奇迹 - 医生 可以...
- It's a miracle. - Doctor, is it OK...
- 格里芬 当然可以 进来吧 - 你能进来吗
- Griffin? Sure, it is. Come on in. - You're allowed in here?
我两岁的时候就认识凯恩医生了 他和我爸爸
I've known Dr. Kane since I was 2, he went to med school
一起上的医学院 你怎么样 还好吗
with my Dad. So how you doing? You ok?
- 我就想快点儿完事儿 - 我在想
- I just want this over with. - So I've been thinking
- 你母亲的这个事 - 格里芬...
- of this whole mother situation. - Griffin...
我在想 大家并不像你这样强大 佐伊
I'm thinking, you know, people aren't strong like you, Zoe.
他们并没那么坚强 我是说
They're not strong. I mean,
有时 你的期望值会有一点儿...
sometimes your expectations can be a little, you know...
在你那基本就是一振出局 你知道吗?
It's kind of just all like one strike with you, you know?
- 不 我没有 - 大部分人
- No, I don't. - Well, you know how sometimes
大多数情况下 都是三振出局
with most people, it's three strikes and then you're out?
而你呢 就"嘭"一下 你就一振出局了
With you, it's like one strike then boom, you're out.
- 我们能不说这个了吗 - 没有第二次机会
- Can we not talk about this? - No second chances.
我觉得你应该给她一个机会解释解释...
I think you should give her a chance to explain herself...
- 你跟她谈过了吗 - 不 不 我保证 我只是...
- Have you spoken to her? - No, no, I promise. I just...
因为我不想让你和她讲话 我说真的
'Cause I don't want you talking to her. I mean it!
好吧 格里芬 你该让开了
OK, uh, Griffin, time to move.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好的 亲爱的 从一千开始倒数
OK, dear, I need you to count down from a thousand.
一千 九百九十九...
1000, 999...
我对天发誓 你真是挑了一个最烂的时间点 格里芬
You have the worst timing, Griff, I swear to God.
- 肛♥门♥烧焦了 - 德兰先生
- Anal singeing? - Mr. Tran drank
喝了十四杯龙舌兰 然后开始点燃他自己的屁♥股♥
14 shots of tequila, started setting his farts on fire.
他和怀特赛德先生他俩等了一晚上了
He's been waiting all night, along with Mr. Whiteside,
怀特赛德先生的鼻孔里卡了四个瓶盖
who has 4 beer caps lodged up his nostril.
好吧 我们先着手...
OK. Let's start with the...
我能说我在医学院念了那么多年
Can I just say that in all my years of med school
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表