剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
上个月我不该让他去那场音乐会的
I shouldn't have let him go to that concert last month.
- 当时雨下得正大 - 别担心
- It was raining. - Try not to worry.
我们会查清楚原因的
We'll get to the bottom of this.
护工很快会来带他去拍片
A porter will be here soon to take him up to imaging.
我们在那儿见
I'll meet you up there.
刚刚跟进了你的猫王的病情
Just did a follow-up on your Elvis.
他才不是我的 我肯定他是属于大家的
Oh, he's not mine. Pretty sure he belongs to the world.
虽然需要CT来确认 但是我认为需要做手术
Need a CT to confirm, but I think we'll need to operate.
没问题 上校
No problem, Colonel.
- 什么? - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
你和梅丽莎 康纳 你们有一腿是吧?
You and Melissa Conner, you're a thing, or something, right?
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
你要让她同意 我为她妹妹做腿部血管修复
You need to tell her to let me do the vascular repair
如果等太长时间 她的腿就救不回来了 没人希望走到那一步
on her sister's leg. If she waits too long, we could lose it. And nobody wants that.
你说要留在这儿的时候他是什么反应
How did he react when you said you were staying here?
我觉得他不能理解
Mmm. I don't think he understands.
- 皮特和家人关系不好 - 让他走开
- Peter isn't close with his family. - Tell him to go away.
- 什么 - 我现在不想见他
- What? - I don't wanna see him right now.
- 嘿 我只是来打个招呼 - 晚点吧 她现在很累
- Hey. Just thought I'd say hi. - Maybe later. She's tired.
我会给你发短♥信♥汇报情况
I'll text with updates.
我...我没有...我现在没有电♥话♥
I... I don't have a... I don't have a phone right now.
有人会找到你告诉你的
Someone will find you and check in.
你会待在楼下 或者...
You gonna be downstairs, or...
我不知道
I don't know.
- 好吧 - 你拿到氯压定了吗
- OK. - Did you get the clonidine?
- 拿到了 - 它会有点用
- Yeah. - It'll help a bit
不过只是生理上的 心理的欲求无法减轻
with the physical, but not the psychological.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
谢谢 梅尔
Thanks, Mel.
- PJ - 兄弟 怎么了
- Hey, PJ. - Oh, hey brother, what's going on?
- 我刚听说 你姐姐她还好吧 - 她...
- I just heard, your sister, is she OK? - Uh. She's...
我还没机会跟她说话 不太清楚情况
You know, I haven't got a chance to talk to her, so I don't really know yet.
好吧 你了解情况后告诉我 看看她有什么需要
Alright, well, when you do, you let me know if she needs anything.
像绿色果冻 全新的床单枕套
Y'know, green Jell-O, fresh linens.
痴呆病房♥的鲜花 随你要什么
Flowers from the dementia ward, you name it.
好 谢谢 听着 你有货吗
Yeah, thanks. Yo, listen, you got anything?
兄弟 说实话 我没有
Brother, to be honest, I got nothing.
- 我这周没货 - 大♥麻♥之类的 兄弟
- I'm dry this week. - Just like, hash or something, man?
兄弟 说实话 我有一些从儿童疾病监测中心的孩子那儿拿到的酒胶糖
Dude, to be honest, I got some wine gums that I took from the kids at PAEDS.
- 除了这个就没有了 - 我知道你有货的
- Other than that, I got nothing. - I know you got something.
- 兄弟 我真的没有
Brother, I got nothing...
- 来吧 兄弟 我知道你有 - 我没有
- Let's go, man, I know you're holding. - I don't have nothing!
- 放手 放开我 兄弟 - 嘿
- Relax, get off me, bro. - Hey!
- 嘿 - 这他妈...
- Hey! - What the hell...
PJ 离开这儿
PJ, get out of here.
- 这家伙不对劲 - 我知道
- This cat ain't right, yo. - I know.
你在做什么 格里芬
What are you doing, Griffin?
没什么 我只是问他一个问题
Nothing, man, I just asked him a question.
拜托 你想让我怎么样 兄弟 这很艰难
Come on, what do you want from me, man? This is hard.
也许你该去别的地方
Maybe you need to go somewhere.
- 不用 没事 我能处理好 - 教堂
- Nah, it's OK, I got this. - The chapel.
- 那里很安静 - 求神拜佛
- It's quiet. - The God thing?
- 算了吧 兄弟 我从来不干这种事 - 也许你该再试一次
- Nah, man, that's not really my thing. - Maybe you should try again.
不
Yeah. No.
我有个任务
I got a call.
- 穿好衣服 我带你去工作 - 布鲁诺
- Suit up. I'm putting you to work. - Bruno...
我不会把你丢下的
I'm not leaving you alone.
会很痛吗
Is it gonna hurt?
不会 其实没什么 你只会听到呼呼声
Nah, it's pretty cool, actually. You'll hear some whirring
- 和嗡嗡声 - 我们能进去陪他吗
- and some buzzing. - Can we go in there with him?
路易斯 老实说
Lewis, honestly.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
- 他刚刚抓了我胸部 - 特雷弗
- He just grabbed my breast! - Trevor!
什么 我不是故意的
What? It wasn't on purpose!
- 你还好吗 - 算不上好
- Are you OK? - Not really.
- 我们真的 真的很抱歉 - 你要不先出来
- We are so, so sorry. - Maybe you should step out.
- 是的 或许 - 多少次了
- Yeah, maybe. - How many times...
你到底想让这发生多少次你才能...
How many times are you going to let this happen before you finally...
你想让我做什么 惠特尼
What do you want me to do about it, Whitney?
我想让你好好教育
I want you to raise your son
- 你儿子 - 我不是有意的
- properly! - I didn't mean to!
- 我只是...这么做了 - 嘿 各位 嘿
- I just... did it! - Hey, hey, everyone. Hey!
特雷弗 你别动 我们会换个技术员来完成它的
Trevor, you sit tight. We'll get another tech to come in there, we'll get this done.
- 好吗 - 好的
- OK? - OK.
- 好 - 难以置信
- OK. - It's unbelievable.
玛雅睡着了
Maya's asleep.
那个我一辈子都叫不出名字的保姆也睡了
And so is the nanny whose name for the life of me I cannot pronounce.
- 嘉泰罗尼雅 - 嘉泰罗尼雅 你在做什么
- Atalunia. - Atalunia. What are you doing?
- 再找桑迪的抽乳器 - 亲爱的
- Looking for Sandy's breast pump. - Oh, darling.
怎么了 她会用得着的 找到了 怎么在这儿
What? She's going to need it. Here it is. What's it doing here?
记得提醒我拿走
Don't let me forget this.
我们得谈谈格里芬
We need to talk about Griffin.
- 你怎么看 - 贝卡
- You think? - Becca,
我觉得这很难开口
I think... This isn't easy for me to say,
但我认为你得...和我们保持距离
but I think you need to... stay away from the family.
因为我是个坏榜样
Because I'm a bad influence.
因为你破坏了我们为了让我们的儿子振作
Because you have sabotaged every effort this family
- 所做的所有努力 - 我们彼此彼此
- has made to help our son recover... - Pot calling the kettle black.
你劫持了我们昨天的家庭会议
You hijacked the family meeting yesterday...
劫持 我怎么做到的
Hijacked? How did I do that?
- 你放他跑了 - 那我应该怎么做 艾伦
- You let him run away. - What was I supposed to do, Allen,
- 在后院截住他 - 贝卡 他觉得你支持他吸毒
- tackle him on the back lawn? - Becca, he thinks you approve of drugs.
- 我承认我没有... - 一个人要是有这样一个
- I concede that I have not... - How is someone supposed to move on
- 因成瘾问题和儿子联结起来的妈妈 - 我不是唯一该被谴责的人
- with a mother who... - I'm not going down alone!
他怎么能够摆脱过去 继续前进
Who uses their addiction as a way to bond with her son!
- 好了 停下 - 离开吧
- OK, stop! - Just go away.
去解决你自己的问题 让我来处理这些
Deal with your own issues and let me deal with this.
我的问题
My issues?
是的
Yes!
你这么聪明人
For such a smart man,
也会做这么蠢的事
you are such an idiot.
你根本就不想让我戒酒
The last thing you want is for me to stop drinking.
这不是真的
Oh, that is not true!
因为我越是酗酒 你在孩子们面前就越光鲜
Because the more I drink, the better you look to our children.
你利用我酗酒来增进你和孩子们的关系
You use my drinking as a way to bring them closer to you.
你一直这么做 我也一直默许
You always have. And I let you.
- 我要去医院了 - 不行 你不能去
- I'm going to the hospital. - No, you're not.
- 怎么 - 我们还没完
- Yes. - We're not finished.
我患病了 艾伦
I have an illness, Allen.
你儿子也是
And so does your son.
格里芬正处于关键时刻 病痛每天在侵蚀困扰着他
Griffin is in the clutches right now of something that eats away at him every day,
你要多关心同情他
and you need to show some compassion.
你要爱他 不是爱过去的他
You need to love him not for who he was,
或是你期望他成为的那个人
or who you want him to be,
而是爱现在的这个他
but for who he is right now.
除非你能做到 不然他会一直沉浸在
And until you do that, he will spend the rest of his life
他让你失望了这一想法之中
thinking that he failed you.
并且因此痛恨自己
And hating himself for it.
现在你可以走了
Now you can go.
梅尔 你在这啊
Mel, there you are.
你不是应该在飞往达拉斯的飞机上吗
Shouldn't you be on a plane back to Dallas?
你想我去达拉斯吗
Do you want me to be on a plane back to Dallas?
- 我在给急诊室帮忙 这些是桑迪的 - 是
- I'm helping out in ER. Those Sandy's? - Yup.
鲁宾医生告诉我你想给你妹妹
Dr. Reuben told me you want to go outside Beth-H
找贝丝医院外的医生
for a surgeon.
她胫骨有五处断裂
The tibia's broken in five places.
而所有的这些碎骨 非常尖利 这一片甚至切断了她的胫动脉
And all those fragments? Sharp. That one totally transected her tibial artery.
只有进了手术室开了刀 我们才能弄清楚里面受损的具体情况
We won't know the extent of the damage until a surgeon is in there,
你以为我会让个才工作了一年且我认识他不到四十八小时的新人
and you think I'm going to let a first-year staff who I've known for less than 48 hours
在我的妹妹身上动刀 不 我不会允许这种情况发生
give it a shot? On my sister? Yeah, no. Not going to happen.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表