剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
你难道没有想过
Aren't you at risk
等待可能会让这场手术变得更复杂吗
of making the surgery more complicated by waiting?
就让杰克来做手术吧 他很优秀
Let Jake do the surgery. He's good.
吃你的蛋糕吧
Help yourself to cake.
我觉得我们需要深入的探讨下 你觉得呢
I think we should have a longer discussion, don't you?
- 关于什么 - 我们俩
- About what? - Us.
我不知道 有时候保持点距离
I don't know. Sometimes a little distance
是有益的 不是吗
is healthy, don't you think?
你们不知道吧 我曾是六八年猫王模仿冠军
Y'know, I was a '68 Special Elvis once.
没错 我穿皮裤 我当时帅呆了 兄弟
Yeah, I had the leather pants, I was cool, man.
但是某一天 我醒来 发现自己胖的不行
And then one day, I woke up and I was Fat Elvis.
怎么会这样 兄弟
How does that happen, man?
我是指 某一天你有了爱人 美满的家庭 还有美好的明天
I mean, one day you got a wife, a family, and the next day,
而现在却连每天的第一杯咖啡之前都得来杯伏特加
you need a shot of vodka before your first cuppa coffee
还被人打得满地找牙
and you're getting the crap beat out of you.
嘿 那是洗手间吗 给我搭把手
Hey, is that a restroom? Gimme a hand.
- 我马上回来 就在这等我 - 我觉得我注定有一天
- I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere. - It's my destiny
会死在厕所 不过希望不是今天
to die on the crapper. I hope it doesn't happen today.
- 我儿子怎么了 - 普通流感
- What's wrong with my boy? - Common flu
- 和荷尔蒙过剩吧 - 特雷弗的检测结果一会就会出来
- and raging hormones. - Trevor's tests came back clear.
我们已经排除了单细胞增生 脑炎 脊膜炎...
We've ruled out mono, encephalitis, meningitis...
我说的没错吧
Like I said.
出于谨慎 您儿子的症状显示他确实患有某种疾病
With respect, his symptoms tell me that your son is ill.
只是我们还未能确诊到底是什么病症...
We just haven't been able to figure out the cause yet...
特雷弗
Trevor?
他怎么了
What's going on?
快来人帮忙
Need some help in here!
- 帮帮他 - 没事的兄弟
- Help him. - We've got you, buddy.
坚持住
Hang in there.
没有肿胀的迹象
No signs of swelling.
没有明显的阻碍
No visible obstruction.
准备氧气 给我检喉镜
Prep the O2, get me a laryngoscope.
对什么过敏吗 食物或是药物
Any allergies? Food, medication?
不 没有 他这是 哦 天呐 求求你
No, nothing. Is he... Oh my God, please...
会厌处有异物 给我钳子 马上
There's a foreign object just above the epiglottis. Grasping forceps, now!
这是...紫色的
It's... purple.
- 哦 上帝 求求你 - 出来了
- Oh, my God, please! - Got it.
我按铃按了好久 生小孩是很痛苦 可是这...
I've been calling forever. Giving birth was painful, but this...
我的麻醉泵失效了 是我的腿
My pump's not working. It's my leg,
- 它...它... - 好的 桑迪 深呼吸
- it's... it's... - OK, Sandy. Try to take deep breaths.
- 疼死我了 - 哦上帝 我叫人去拿推床
- It's killing me. - Oh my God. I'll get a Stryker.
我需要压力监测器 现在
I need a pressure monitor now!
- 发生了什么 - 你腿部没有脉搏
- What's happening? - There's no pulse in your foot.
它是冰冷的 血液循环不良
It's cold poor cap refill.
三十二毫米 临界压强
32 millimetres. Critical pressure.
你得了筋膜间室综合症 这意味着你的肌肉
You've developed compartment syndrome. It means that your muscles...
我是名护士 我知道那意味着什么
I am a nurse. I know what it means.
你需要实施筋膜切开手术
You have to do a fasciotomy.
- 我需要你的同意 - 她告诉我你不能做手术
- I need your consent. - She told me you couldn't do it.
我没有 我是说阿普佐
I didn't say that, I said Apuzzo...
- 你能做吗 - 是 我可以
- Can you do it? - Yes. I can do it.
那就做
Do it.
好 我去准备手术室
Good. I'll clear an OR.
桑迪
Sandy?
- 这是特雷弗的胃 - 那是一辆...玩具车
- That's Trevor's stomach. - Is that a... car?
是的 还有一堆回形针
Yeah, and a bunch of paper clips.
那是笔盖 还有些纸
That's a pen cap. And some paper.
有种病症叫做异食癖 病人会不自控的去吃不具有营养的物质
There's a disorder called pica. The patient is driven to eat non-nutritive substances.
我并没有想激怒你们
I'm not trying to piss you off.
我也不知道自己为什么会做这些事
I don't know why I do any of it.
我很累 你们又总是吵架
I'm tired, you guys are always fighting.
我会照卡特勒医生的话做的 我无所谓
I'll do whatever Dr. Cutler says. I don't care.
一步步来 特雷 好吗 等下会有另一个医生来和你谈谈
One step at a time, Trev, OK? Another doctor will come and talk to you,
然后我们再一起讨论怎样给你治疗 好吗
and then we'll all try to figure out what's best after that, OK?
打扰下 艾伦
Excuse me. Allen.
皮特 谢谢你替我的班
Peter. Thanks for covering my shift.
我知道你急着去楼上 不过你可以替我看下这个吗
I know you wanna get upstairs, but can I get your eyes on something?
- 这是 异食癖 - 可能是
- What is it? Pica. - Maybe,
但这孩子还发烧 恶心
but the kid also has fever, nausea,
他还嗜睡 当他醒着就会不自觉的不停吃 看起来又不太像异食癖
he can't stay awake. When he can, he can't stop eating. He just seems out of it.
他有没有表现出性♥欲♥亢进
Has he displayed any hypersexuality?
嗯 对 没错
Uh, yeah, actually.
我自己是没遇到过这种病人 但是这可能是 嗯...
I've never seen it in person, but it could be, um...
哦 叫什么来着
Oh, what's it called?
是个K开头的病 科...科...
Starts with a K. Ke... Ke...
- 听起来像是... - 双侧颞叶切除综合症...
- Sounds like...? - Kluver-Bucy...
不 那是会伴随脑损伤并发的 少年型脊髓肌萎缩是...
No, that's the one with brain lesions. Kugelberg-Welander is...
克莱恩-莱文综合症 哇 我就知道
Kleine-Levin syndrome! Wow. I knew it was in there somewhere.
哦 没错 KLS 这很罕见 而且很难确诊
Oh yeah, KLS. It's rare, it's hard to diagnose.
病人常常一睡不起 区分不开梦境和现实
Patients sleep so deeply they have trouble with reality,
并发有多相睡眠 纵欲
plus polyphasia, hypersexuality,
异食...全部符合 大多数病例都发生于二十世纪早期
pica... it all fits. Most cases resolve themselves by the early twenties.
你知道吗 你就是本活着的医学典籍
You're like a walking medical dictionary, you know that?
我得上楼了
I have to get upstairs
去看桑迪 你等会也来看看她吧
to see Sandy. You should come visit later.
你知道吗 如果你能来和我们一起面对的话
Y'know, if you can stand being in a room with us.
康纳
Conner.
今天早上之前我都不知道有这么个地方
I didn't even know this place existed until this morning.
看来今天我得疼一阵了
I am gonna feel this later.
坐骨神经痛
Sciatica.
康纳 你是个差劲的护工
Conner, you're a crummy porter.
我现在可不想听这个
Not really what I need to hear right now.
站起来了 我们要站起来吗 好吧
We're standing, we're gonna stand? OK. Alright.
听我说完 好吗
OK, just hear me out, would you, please?
你是个很差劲的护工
You're a lousy porter,
但我很感激你在我的团队里
but I've always been glad that you're on my team.
谢谢你 这话很鼓励我 弗兰克
Alright, thanks for the pep talk, Frank.
- 好吧 - 布鲁诺很担心你
- OK. - Bruno, he's worried.
还有PJ 他也很担心
And PJ, he's worried.
我也不想看你躺在这睡觉 所以现在我也担心你
I don't want you sleeping down here, so now I'm worried.
桑迪就要进手术室了 伤势很严重 你应该去看看她
Sandy's going into OR. It's serious. You should go see her.
是啊... 我和我家里人的关系完蛋了
Yeah... My family's pretty much done with me.
- 我才不信呢 - 相信吧
- I don't believe it. - Believe it.
有一天你睁开眼 发现自己变成了...
One day, you wake up and you're...
胖猫王
Fat Elvis.
- 胖猫王 - 不是吗
- Fat Elvis? - Right?
康纳 你不能任由事态发展啊
Conner, don't let 'em.
上帝给你关上了门 你就试试窗户啊
They close the door, you go through the window.
你必须付出更多的努力才行
You have to make the extra effort.
如果你真的想重振旗鼓
To show them that you want back in.
就拿出点样子让他们看看
If you want back in.
嘿 佐伊 我来拿些生理盐水
Oh, hey Zoe. Just need some more saline,
那些游泳运动员把盐水都用光了
those swimmers cleaned us out.
- 桑迪怎么样了 - 我刚从她那下来
- Any news on Sandy? - I was just up there.
- 她腿的状况不太好 - 格里芬呢
- Her leg's bad. - And Griff?
我以为你不在这工作了
I thought you weren't working here anymore.
没错 只是今天来帮忙
I'm not. Just today. Helping out.
- 我能问你个事吗 - 说啊
- Can I ask you a question? - Shoot.
你有没有觉得自己像是被禁锢在...
You ever feel like you're caught in...
就好像是...
Like you're...
说不清楚 算了吧
I don't know. Forget it.
- 关于格里芬吗 - 我也不知道
- This about Griff? - I don't know.
整件事...我不知道
The whole thing... I don't know...
我喜欢康纳一家人
I like the Conners.
他们人都很好
They're nice.
其实桑迪人也很好
Sandy's great, actually.
但是我...
But I...
我总觉得好像是被禁锢了似的
I feel like I'm caught in something
我又没法摆脱
that I can't get out of.
- 因为你是家族的一员啊 - 不 不是那样 我不是
- Because you're part of the family. - No, that's the thing. I'm not.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表