剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
我心里憋屈
I have a knot in my stomach.
我发誓 詹森简直就是变本加厉
I swear to God, Jason's getting worse.
他就是个细节管理控
Micro-managing control obsessed. Everything I do
我♥干♥什么他都能挑刺 我甚至连笔都不能捡
he has a problem with, I can't pick up a pen.
好吧 他是你的上司 桑迪每个人都有上司
Well, he's also your boss, Sandy. People have bosses.
我快被逼疯了 我是说 他这种停车法
This drives me crazy. I mean, he parks this like
就好像这是私人的一样... 这是医院里的
it's some kind of private... I mean, it's an ambulance bay
- 救护车停放点! - 你今天心情真不好
- at a hospital! - You're in a mood today.
那是格里芬吧? 啊 真的是格里芬
Is that Griff? It is, it's Griff.
瞧瞧他 你这是在干什么?
Look at him. What are you, what are you doing,
- 你跑着上班? - 流感后期
- you're running to work? - Tail end of a flu, I figured
- 我得多出点汗 - 合理的医学推论
- I'd sweat it out. - Sound medical theory.
- 你看起来很不好 你还来这儿干嘛? - 来传染人吗?
- You look terrible, should you be here? - Infecting people?
那你呢? 你的声音听起来就像个烟鬼
What about you? You sound like a chain smoker.
我是喉炎 没有传染性
Laryngitis. Not contagious.
我也没传染性
Me too.
瞧这是哪个蠢货 冒险随便在这里停车
Look at this idiot, he puts his hazards on,
好像这就没问题一样 假装他没停在救护车道上
like that makes it OK, like he's not parked in an ambulance bay,
不会阻碍进来的救护车
obstructing an ambulance from coming in here
- 耽误人命关天的大事! - 桑迪
- and saving someone's life! - Sandy.
- 看来就是这个蠢货 - 嘿 戈德!
- Look, it's the idiot. - Gord, hey!
嘿 这真是巧了 我正打算给你发信息
Hey, this is great, I was just going to text you.
啊 还记得... 你是否还记得我的妹妹 梅尔
Hey, have you... do you remember my sister, Mel?
- 你好 戈德 - 我刚照送我的朋友
- Hello, Gord. - I was actually just dropping
- 史蒂夫过来... - 哦 化疗 没错
- my friend Steve off... - Oh, chemo, yeah.
天哪 你们一般都在附近哪里停车?
God, where do you guys park around here?
- 我懂 - 这边的停车场居然要三十五美元
- I know, right? - The lot over there is like $35
- 一天 - 古尔德那边有停车计时器
- a day. - There's meters on Gould,
- 但你该走了因为... - 哦 对
- You should get going because... - Oh, yeah.
嘿 我们还是今晚见?
Hey, we're still on for tonight?
- 好的 - 可别忘了
- Yup. - Don't forget,
在香格里拉 钻石套房♥
the Shangri-La. Diamond Suite.
还有冰镇香槟
Champagne on ice.
- 对不起! - 弄走它!
- Sorry! - Let's move it!
闭嘴
Shut up.
看来你有个火热的约会
You have a sex date.
这可真是难以置信地迷人
That's incredibly adorable.
我没有 我们不是那样的关系 事实上我们还没有...
I'm not. We're not. We haven't actually...
- 真的? - 这样一点也不好
- Really? - It hasn't felt right.
- 但就在今晚对吧? - 不 我不知道
- But tonight's the night? - No, I don't know.
- 真是让人有压力 - 因为你坏了规矩?
- It's incredibly stressful. - Because you're breaking the rules?
他订了套房♥
He booked a suite.
你是担心他是你的病人的亲属 你担心
He's connected to one of your patients and you're worried
詹森会发现这一点 然后责难你
Jason's going to find out and fire your ass.
哈! 他什么都办不到 有本事他试试
Ha! He can't fire anything, I'd like to see him try.
让詹森见鬼去吧 我要忙工作了 说真的 桑迪你需要放松自己
To hell with Jason, you need to get busy, Sandy, stat. I mean it. You need to relax.
这不可能 你知道我的上一次跟人做♥爱♥是什么时候吗?
There's nothing relaxing about it. Do you know how long it's been since I've had sex?
- 桑迪- 我有妊辰纹了
- Sandy. - I have stretch marks,
我还在 天呐 我还在哺乳期!
I'm still, God, I'm still lactating!
我有一个八个月大的女儿 我居然还要去和人滚床单
I have an 8-month-old daughter and I'm going on a sex date.
- 好极了! - 蠢极了才对
- It's fantastic! - It's ridiculous.
嘿 我需要你帮我个忙
Hey, I need you to do me a favour.
没问题 你说
Yeah, sure, name it.
你帮我把这个给玛勒 她上楼了...
You wanna give that to Marla for me, she went upstairs...
咳 咳 嘿
Whoa, whoa, hey.
偷偷给她就行 我下一个工作要迟到了
Just flip it to her, I'm going to be late for my other job.
- 你自己给 - 老兄 她今晚会去
- You flip it to her. - Dude, she's going to a concert
一个音乐会 九寸钉的 难怪
tonight, Nine Inch Nails. Alright? It's no wonder
- 她想嗨一下 - PJ 说真的...
- why she wants to get high. - PJ, seriously...
- 我帮了你一次 - 拜托...
- I did you a favour. - C'mon...
我帮你跟佐伊撒谎了 咱俩互相帮助
I lied to Zoe for you. You scratch my back I scratch yours,
- 成吗? - 伙计 别让我♥干♥这事
- alright? - Man, don't make me do this.
啊 拜托 伙计 别哭
Ah, come on, man, stop crying.
- 嘿 佐伊女士 你好吗? - 嘿 PJ
- Hey, Lady Zee, what's up, baby? - Hey, PJ.
- 你怎么样? - 还行
- How you doing? - Good.
里维拉刚好 先别换衣服
Rivera, perfect. Don't get changed,
- 你上楼一下 - 怎么了?
- you're going upstairs. - What?
新的办公室主任 他要召开一次利益相关者会议 但我把这事给忘了
The new chief, he called a stakeholders meeting, I forgot all about it, ok?
但他是找一些一线代表
But he wants representatives from the front of the line,
- 所以... - 于是你想让我去参加
- so... - And you want me to do it.
你口才好 对于关乎我们利益的事又很关切
You are articulate and you're thoughtful about the issues
而我又刚好看到你在这里 所以...
that concern us, and I happened to see you standing here, so...
我今天感觉不太好 科纳斯科
I'm not really feeling it today, Kanaskie.
要什么感觉?
What's to feel?
你去坐在那里就行了
You go, you just sit down,
你保持安静 吃点茶点就行 康纳!
you stay quiet, you have a danish. Conner!
来做工作!
Get to work!
哦 而且你知道
Oh, and, y'know,
不要搬弄是非 好吗? 这里发生的事情
no telling tales, ok? What happens in Vegas
我们知道就行 家丑不可外扬
stays down here in Vegas,
你明白吗? 那就这样了
capisce? Ok.
佐伊 能让我解释一下今早发生的事吗?
Zoe, can I just explain to you what happened this morning?
佐伊? 嘿
Zoe? Hey.
佐伊 等一下
Zoe, come on.
你看♥房♥♥间还在旋转?
Room still spinning?
- 基本上没了 - 好的
- Not so much. - Good.
应该只是有点脑震荡 等值班的外科医生
It's probably just a concussion. Soon as the on-call surgeon
来看一眼您的腹部损伤 我们就送您去CT室确认
has a look at your abdominal injuries, we'll get you to CT to confirm.
- 您说了算 医生 - 流血已经止住了
- You're the boss, doc. - Bleeding's stopped.
还疼吗 葛巴尼医生? 还好吗?
How's your pain, Mr. Ghorbani? Any better?
还疼 他把我脑袋撞到墙上时
Still hurts. He must stuck me while he was banging my head
一定刺到了我
against the brick wall.
从您的指关节来看 您是自己戳伤的自己
Judging from those knuckles, you got in a few shots yourself.
只是为了不被杀死
Just to keep from getting killed.
我现在可是被害人 别忘了这一点
I'm the victim here, alright, don't forget that.
没错 在我们看来 你只是病人
Yeah, as far as we're concerned, you're the patient.
- 我们没有偏袒谁 - 我错过了什么吗?
- We don't take sides. - Did I miss all the fun?
米尔扎·葛巴尼
Mirza Ghorbani,
左腹有贯穿伤
penetrating abdominal trauma to the left side.
- 三处较浅刺伤 - 血循环稳定
- Three shallow stab wounds. - He's hemodynamically stable
没有内出血迹象
with no signs of internal bleeding.
卡特勒医生认为您需要评估一下
Dr. Cutler thought you should assess.
那么我就必须评估了
Then assess I shall.
放松 葛巴尼先生
Just relax, Mr. Ghorbani.
边缘平滑 伤口看起来很干净
Edges are smooth. The wounds look clean.
让我们对血管损伤做一个快速评估
Lets get a FAST to assess for vascular damage.
没有出血或者脾胃受损迹象
No free fluid or signs of damage
没有肉眼可见异物
to the stomach or spleen. No visible foreign matter.
不用做外科手术 直接清理包扎就行了
Not surgical. These can be debrided and packed.
我要回楼上了
I have to get back upstairs.
- 你觉得这需要我的评估? - 我只是想见你
- You thought I should assess? - I wanted to see you.
- 滥用程序规定 - 我知道 这很不像话
- Total abuse of process. - I know, it's appalling.
嘿 你今天还没和你♥爸♥爸说过话吗?
Hey, so, you haven't talked to your father today?
- 没有 为什么要? - 很好 我是说 我觉得
- No, why? - Good. I mean, I think
他应该在上面 关于新主任的一些事
he's upstairs. Something with the new chief,
- 他不是很高兴 所以... - 卡特勒医生
- he's not happy about it, so... - Doctor Cutler.
我得走了
I gotta go.
- 那些检测 结果出来了吗? - 还没 出来了我会告诉你的
- The tests, are they back yet? - Not yet. I'll let you know.
珍妮弗 她脸色苍白
Jennifer, she's so pale.
而且她说她指尖发麻刺痛
And she said her fingertips were tingling.
结果一出来 我就会去看的
Soon as they come in, I'll look in.
你应该和你的妻子在一起 尼克 好吗?
You should stay with your wife, Nick, ok?
蛇陷阱 他们在装蛇陷阱
Snake traps, they're putting out snake traps.
- 挺好 - 他说能抓到的几率不到
- Good. - He said it's a long shot.
你知道他说什么吗? 我们可能永远找不到它
Do you know what he said? We'll probably never find it.
它会潜伏在那里
It'll just lurk there,
在墙里面 安静地
in the walls. Silent.
等着一个一个地咬我们
Waiting to pick us off one by one.
嗨 你好
Hi, there.
- 感觉好点了吗? - 是的 不 我很好
- Feeling any better? - Yeah, no, I'm good.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表