剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- 你在楼上还是有很多朋友的 - 伊米娜
- You still have a lot of friends upstairs. - Imena,
这些都过去了 你不想让我做那份工作
we've been through this. You didn't want me in that job.
- 现在请让一下 我有一个枪伤患者要处理 - 我当时错了 艾伦
- Now excuse me, I have a gunshot victim. - I was wrong, Allen.
艾伦 你不属于下面
Allen, you don't belong down here,
你应该在楼上
you belong upstairs.
给手术科打电♥话♥ 告诉他们我们要一个手术室
Call the OR, let them know we're gonna need a room.
枪伤患者 胸前中弹
Gunshot victim, one bullet to the chest.
向创伤科确认有Rh阴性O型血
Make sure the trauma room is stocked with O-neg.
给血库打电♥话♥ 我们可能还需要更多的血
Call the blood bank, let them know we might need more.
二十岁男性 右下象限枪弹伤
20-year-old male with a GSW
现场大量失血 正在运送
to lower right quadrant, significant blood loss on-scene and in transit.
血压七十 还在下降 伴有心颤
BP 70 by palpitation and falling,
心率一百六 呼吸频率二十六
heart rate 160, resp rate 26.
- 患者名字? - 丹尼·拉特利奇
- You got a name? - Danny Rutlidge.
好的 开始吧
OK, here we go.
一 二 三 抬
One, two, three, lift.
好 卡特勒 开始准备
Alright, Cutler, start a primary.
两个大号♥静脉注射器
Let's get two large bore IVs
快速输Rh阴性O型血
and a rapid infusion of O-neg.
呼吸道通畅 但呼吸极浅
Airway's patent, but breathing's pretty shallow.
他快失去意识了 昏迷评分只有八 插管 注射司可林 绘制ROC曲线
He's barely conscious. GCS is only 8. Let's get him intubated. Push sux and roc.
ROC曲线:受试者工作特征曲线 以查出任意界限值时对疾病的识别能力
手术室将在十五分钟后打扫干净
OR four needs to be cleaned, 15 minutes.
给他翻个身 找一下出口伤
Let's get him up for a log-roll, and look for an exit wound.
创伤外科医生呢?
Where's the trauma surgeon?
医生在楼上 在处理一个流血的病人
Surgeon's stuck upstairs, something about a bleed.
- 找普外科医生待命 - 处理好了 给他翻身吧
- Call the Gen Surgeon on call. - He's out. Let's do it.
好 稳稳的 放松点 准备翻身 扶稳
Alright, nice and easy, here we go. Nice and steady.
现在 翻
And, up.
好的
Alright.
没有可见出口伤 让他躺回去吧
No visible exit wound. Let's bring him back down.
躺
Down.
- 子弹留在胸腔里 - 好的
- Bullet's somewhere in the chest. - OK.
血压还在下降 但是伤口很干净
BP still falling but the wound's pretty clean.
是内出血 做个快速处理 看能不能判断是哪里出血
Internal bleeding. Let's do a FAST and see if we can't sort where it's coming from.
心率下降 他很危险了 继续输液
Heart rate's falling. He's in trouble. Keep pumping in those fluids.
- 康纳医生马上下来 - 我女儿吗?
- Dr. Conner's flying down now. - My daughter?
- 看起来是什么情况? - 好的
- How's it look? - OK... Fluid
心包充液 有很多液体
in the pericardial sac. Lots of it.
- 是心脏填塞吗? - 子弹可能割伤了心脏
- Cardiac tamponade? - Bullet could've nicked the heart.
好的 我知道了
OK, I see it.
子弹嵌在肋骨处 好的 我们
It's lodged in the ribs. OK, let's...
把颈部护具取掉 给我十六号♥ 不 不是 抱歉
we can lose the collar. Give me a 16... no, no, sorry,
十四号♥针头 六十毫升的注射器
a 14 gauge on a 60 cc syringe.
我们做一个心包穿刺
And we're going to do a pericardial tap
在梅尔下来之前把液体排掉
and drain this until Mel gets down here.
好的
OK.
着眼未来
Look to the future.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
你看起来太像你父亲了 吓死我了
You look so much like your father, it's freaking me out.
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come here.
- 亲爱的 - 别这么叫我
- Sweetness... - Don't call me that.
- 你希望我留在这儿吗? - 不不 你可以离开
- You want me to stick around? - No, no, you can go.
- 谢谢你的帮忙 - 留下来
- Thank you for your help. - Stay.
- 我知道我不该 - 不该这样突然钻出来?
- I know I shouldn't have just... - Ambushed me like this?
- 就这么突然窜出来? - 我知道这对我们两个来说都
- Out of nowhere? - I know. It's very,
非常 非常奇怪
very strange. For both of us.
但我不能
But I couldn't...
我不知道还有什么方法可以
I didn't know any other way to...
我甚至都不知道那是不是你
I don't even know if it's you.
是我
It is.
我是蕾欧娜 宝贝
I'm Leona, honey.
- 我是你妈妈 - 你可以是任何人
- I'm your momma. - You could be anyone.
我当时才五岁
I was five.
我们能不能去别的地方
Can we go somewhere...
更私人一点的地方?
more private?
抱歉 我太紧张了
I'm sorry, I've been so nervous.
我今早都吃不下饭
I couldn't eat a thing this morning.
- 你还好吗? - 我道歉 我只是想
- Are you OK? - I apologize... I just need...
我觉得
I feel...
- 我得去工作了 - 我现在感觉
- I have to work. - I'm feeling...
我觉得有点
I feel a little...
我需要帮助!
I need some help here!
四百二十毫升了
That's 420 CCs.
没有用 液体充得
It's not working. Fluid's accumulating faster
- 比排出去得快 - 接着排液
- than it's draining. - We keep draining,
插入双边胸管 能争取点时间
insert bilateral chest tubes. That'll buy us some time.
心电图平线
Flatline.
开始胸外按压
Starting compressions.
艾伦 现在插管太晚了 我们得接触到他的心脏
Allen, it's too late for tubes. We need access to his heart.
开胸吗? 不 我以前从来没做过
Thoracotomy? No, I've never done one before.
- 我连见都没见过 - 我也是
- I've never seen one. - Me neither.
但是这个孩子最多四分钟之后就会死
This kid has four minutes max. Then he dies.
我们得打开胸腔 按♥摩♥他的心脏
We need to cut open his chest and start massaging his heart.
你 去拿一套肋骨横支架 马上!
You, get a set of rib spreaders now!
好的
OK.
找到第四肋间
Locate the fourth intercostal,
然后 皮肤
and then... skin.
筋膜 筋膜 肌肉 肌肉
Fascia, fascia, muscle, muscle...
- 找到第四肋间 - 快点 艾伦 我们要没时间了
- Locate the fourth intercostal... - Hurry, Allen, we have no time.
找到了吗?
You got it?
- 手术刀 - 手术刀
- Scalpel. - Scalpel.
尽量不要碰到肺部 其他的都无所谓
Try not to hit the lung. Anything else, don't worry.
这场面可不好看
This isn't gonna be pretty.
动手就对了
Just get in there.
大量涌出液体 Rh阴性O型血 快点!
Pour in fluids, O-neg, move it!
地板上需要更多海绵 再拿几条毛巾
We need more sponges down on the floor, get some towels...
一棵植物 一棵该死的大植物
A plant. A giant friggin' plant.
我敢打赌他装了台摄像机 这样他就能监视我了
I bet he's got a camera in there so he can track my every move.
放爸爸一马吧 格里芬 他只是想接近你 帮你
Cut Dad some slack, Griff. He's reaching out, trying to help...
我不想让他把这种东西强加给我
I don't want him shoving that type of stuff in my face.
我是说 那天他提出这个医学预科的研讨班之类的
I mean, the other day he suggested this pre-med seminar or something...
没人强迫你 我们都以你为荣 所有人
Nobody's shoving anything. We're proud of you. We all are.
他只要别再担心就行 你们都别再担心了
Well, he should just stop worrying, you all should just stop.
这是不可能的 那么 看孩子呢? 你们搞的定吗?
It's not gonna happen. So, babysitting? You guys good?
行 没问题 我们会去的
Yeah, no problem. We'll be there.
- 谢谢 我欠你的 - 我得挂了
- Thanks. I owe you. - I gotta go.
爸爸 我不想去计算机夏令营 计算机 夏令营
Dad, I don't want to go to computer camp. Computer. Camp.
- 这两个词 感觉就不协调 - 好吧 你既然划不好船
- Those two words are, like, incompatible. - Well, you can't row,
- 那你就得做点别的什么... - 我对编码没兴趣...
- and you got to do something... - I have no interest in writing code...
你对什么都没兴趣 你有什么兴趣 或者爱好吗 除了
You have no interest in anything. Do you have any interests, any passions besides
- 自怨自艾? - 我没有自怨自艾
- feeling sorry for yourself? - I don't feel sorry for myself.
或许是他不知道
Maybe he doesn't know.
- 什么? - 或许只是他还不知道
- What? - Maybe he doesn't know yet.
或者是他不想告诉你他的兴趣所在
Or maybe he doesn't want to tell you about his interests.
抱歉 但你是哪位?
I'm sorry, but who are you?
我的名字是格里芬 康纳 今晚由我来担任你的护工
My name's Griffin Conner, I'll be your porter for this evening.
好吧 格里芬 你不清楚你到底在说什么...
Well, Griffin, you don't know what the hell you're talking about...
- 爸 - 怎么?
- Dad. - What?
我难道要听一个护工的建议吗?
I'm going to take advice from a porter?
别扯了 简直无法置信
Come on. Unbelievable.
我得接个电♥话♥ 等等 你好?
I gotta take this, hang on. Hello?
- 干得好 - 你腿上的东西真酷
- Nice try. - That's a cool leg thing.
- 这个东西你得戴多久? - 差不多 五个星期?
- How long you need that on for? - Like, five weeks?
- 你是汤米吗? - 是的
- And you're Tommy? - Yeah.
先去照X光
Going to the X-ray,
- 然后去看骨科 - 是的 我希望今天能做完
- and then the Ortho clinic. - Yeah, I'm hopefully getting it off today
这样我就不用继续听他教训我有多懒
so I can stop hearing him lecture me about how lazy I am.
好吧 兄弟 我们动起来吧
Alright, buddy, let's ride.
- 那我爸呢? - 他会追上来的
- What about my dad? - He can catch up.
希望你喜欢速度 汤米
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表