剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- How's her breathing? - We can't wean her off the vent,
她的潮流气量在下降 但这还不是最糟的
her tidal volume's down, but that's not the worst part.
什么
What?
她的肌钙蛋白飙升了 她的心脏严重超负荷
Her troponin is skyrocketing, her heart is incredibly
首先 这就不是一个好的状态
stressed, and it wasn't in great shape to begin with.
- 我明白这是什么状态... - 你要明白这通电♥话♥只是出于礼节
- I know what shape it was... - You understand, this is a courtesy call.
- 我不应该... - 闭嘴 就... 天哪
- I shouldn't have... - Shut up, just... God!
好吧 我们先打一单位的多巴胺点滴
Alright. We should start a dopamine drip.
她需要做一个胸透 我们或许还可以来一个透析
She needs a chest X-ray, and we might as well start dialysis.
没意义啊 就算她重新...
There's no point. Even if she regains...
你能照做吗 我马上过来
Can you please just do it? I'm on my way.
嗨 对不起
Hi. Sorry.
嗨 他在这儿吗 发生什么了
Hi. Is he here? Is it happening?
- 佐伊 真好 你来了 进来吧 - 我得走了
- Zoe! Good, you came. Come in. - I have to go.
- 梅尔 什么 - 她要死了 桑迪
- Mel, what? - She's dying, Sandy.
你弟弟也是 你在...
So is your brother! What are you...
我要... 必须要走了
I have... I have to go.
所以 目前到哪个程度了
So, how's it going so far?
挺好 你懂的 婴儿的节奏...
Good! You know, baby steps...
- 看来梅尔不帮我们了 - 她必须要 她的病人
- I see we lost Mel. - She had to, her patient...
你和你父亲 去厨房♥里 现在就去吧 我们走
You and your father, in the kitchen, right now. Let's go.
- 你好啊 亲爱的 欢迎来到疯人院 - 他在里面
- Hello, dear. Welcome to the madhouse. - He's in there.
- 嘿 - 嘿 佐伊
- Hey. - Hey, Zoe.
你的脸 怎么了
Your face, what happened?
你也准备好长篇大论了吗
You got a speech prepared?
向我解释
You know, explaining to me the damage
我的行为的害处
of my behaviour?
和痛苦
The pain?
- 你还好吗 - 不能更好了
- Are you OK? - Never better.
你在用什么 你都用过什么
What are you on? What have you taken?
哦 什么都沾过 氧可酮 可♥卡♥因♥
Oh, you know, everything. Oxy, coke,
迷幻药...
acid, mushrooms...
佐伊 别这样
Zoe, come on, don't...
别这样 别那样看着我 只是...
Don't do that. Don't look at me like that, just...
佐伊 够了 说吧
Zoe stop it, just do your speech.
嘿... 你想看魔术吗
Hey... You want to see a magic trick?
我消失了
I'm gone.
我根本不在这儿 我在遥远的地方
I'm not even here. I'm far away.
我离你... 很远很远
I'm... far, far away.
我给你弄了杯咖啡
I brought you a coffee.
双份的糖和奶 是你喜欢的味道
Double cream double sugar, just how you like it.
格里芬 我想从头重新来
Griffin, I'd like to start over again.
我之前说的那些
What I said before,
你完全没错 我就是个破唱机
you're absolutely right, I'm a broken record
这一切都将在此时此刻终了
and that's gonna stop right here, right now.
我们应该翻篇了
Turning the page.
没关系 爸
It's OK, Dad,
我会去你们要求的地方的
I'm gonna go to the place.
我想你们一定都安排好了吧
I assume you got a bed ready for me somewhere?
是埃勒贝克中心 在圭尔夫
The Ellerbeck Centre. It's in Guelph.
好 我会去的 我一定会去 我认真的
Ok, I'll go. I'm in. I mean it.
我...
And I'm...
我对这一切感到抱歉
I am sorry for everything.
丽贝卡 他上楼睡觉去了
Rebecca, he's upstairs sleeping.
桑迪会开车送他去 我得回医院工作了
Sandy's going to drive him. I have to get back to work.
- 她得马上出发 - 她知道
- She should go soon. - She knows.
- 他应该马上就下来 - 她会的
- He'll be coming down soon. - She knows!
你不是应该在睡觉
You're supposed to be sleeping.
我能抽一支么
Can I bum one of those?
我要走了 妈
I gotta go, Mom.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetheart.
告诉他们我很抱歉
Tell them I'm sorry.
你穿成这样不冷吗
Are you going to be warm enough?
格里芬...
Griffin...
小心点
Be careful.
嘿 多亏你发现了那个病人中风 他应该很快就可以好起来
Hey, good job with the stroke guy. He's going to be fine.
- 谢谢 - 走之前记得来找我
- Good. - Make sure you come see me,
- 道个别 - 我会的
- say goodbye. - I will.
噢 你可以...五号♥床的病人刚去世了
Oh, could you... Patient in five just passed away.
你可以在走的时候顺便帮我们处理下吗
Could you deal with it on your way out?
什么
Really?
对 就汇报下 给他死亡记录上签个字
Yeah, just call it, sign off on the paperwork.
德维会给你找个护工 就只要几分钟
Devi will get you a porter. It'll take two minutes.
嘿 你抛弃了我 这是你能为我们做的最后一件事了
Hey, you're ditching me, it's the least you can do.
这就是我们这的习惯
That's how we do it downtown.
- 梅尔 - 我得去下楼上
- Mel. - I have to get upstairs.
- 怎么样了 - 什么 格里芬的事
- How did it go? - What, Griff?
很显然他欺骗了我们 他乖乖地点头 微笑
Apparently he conned us. He nodded, smiled,
然后不声不响的从后院逃走了
and then escaped through the back yard.
- 可以预想 - 是啊 皮特
- That was predictable. - That's right, Peter.
- 你说的没错 - 楼上的病人怎么了
- You called it. - What's going on upstairs?
你不是该走了吗 不然你会误了航♥班♥的
Shouldn't you be leaving? You'll miss your flight.
我还有点时间
I have a couple minutes.
你错过了刚的惊险一刻 刚有个病人就在我眼前中风了
You just missed the excitement. Just had a guy stroke out right in front of me.
实际上 那是你父亲的病人
It was your father's patient, actually.
他以为那是糖尿病
He thought it was diabetes.
我想你等会你告诉他时 他脸色一定很难看
And I suppose you're going to rub that in his face.
离别前的小礼物 你说的好像
Little parting gift before you go? As if you haven't
- 他还没有足够多的麻烦一样 - 你在说什么
- done enough to him already... - What are you talking about?
每次只要有机会 格里芬就会不遗余力
It's not enough that Griffin turns his back on Dad
打击爸爸 现在你又要去达拉斯
every chance he gets, now you're going to Dallas...
这和这一切有什么联♥系♥吗
What does that have to do with anything?
你还不明白么 你是格里芬本来应该成为的那种人
Don't you get it? You're who Griffin was supposed to be.
爸爸努力地教育你 指导你 但你却要离开
Dad has been trying to mentor you, teach you, and you're leaving.
我不能 我不能就只是这样逃开
I can't, I can't just bail.
我的家人需要我 我现在不能去达拉斯
My family needs me, Peter. I can't go to Dallas right now.
我得帮助桑迪找到格里芬
I have to help Sandy find Griff.
- 好吧 你什么时 - 我不知道
- OK. Uh, do you... - I don't know.
几周 或一个月 我不确定
A few weeks, a month... I don't know.
- 那你和医院的合约呢 - 医院多得是
- What about your contract? - There are other hospitals,
不是吗 我会搞定的
right? I'll figure it out.
她X光胸片的结果出来了 一点也不乐观
Her CXR just came in. Total whiteout.
她的肺部在衰竭
Her lungs are shutting down.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 好 提高她吸入的氧气浓度 - 康纳医生...
- OK, so she needs higher FiO2. - Dr. Conner...
不 听着 这还不是结束 我们要给她植入胸腔引流器
No, listen, this isn't over, we'll insert pleural drainage.
她的肾脏已经不行了 她的心脏也处于很勉强的状态
Her kidneys are already gone. Her heart is barely keeping...
不 不会就这样结束
No! THIS ISN'T OVER!
这绝不是结束
This isn't over.
我现在就得走了
Guess I'm outta here.
你要离开医院了 梅尔在哪里
You're on your way out? Where's Mel?
- 她在看护病人 - 啊 是卡瓦纳女士
- She had a patient. - Oh, Mrs. Cavanagh.
既是她高中时候的恩师...也是我所有孩子的老师
Her old high school teacher... all the kids.
梅尔很敬重她
Mel adored her.
我听说我错过了惊险一刻 那个撞上气囊的家伙
So I hear I missed all of the excitement. Air bag guy?
啊 是 他并不是糖尿病 一直在短暂性脑缺血发作
Oh, yeah, it wasn't the diabetes, he was having mini-strokes all along. TIAs.
我搞砸了 我很开心有你在 替我弥补了我的失误
I blew that call. I'm glad you were here to catch it.
不 那只不...这很难察觉 即使做了CT也看不出来
No, that's... No way you could've known. Even the CT wouldn't show it.
却是我不应该疏忽的失误 如果是你犯了这个错误 我一定会大发雷霆
I shouldn't have missed it. If you had, I'd have been pissed as hell.
你绝对听我这样说过 不是吗
You would have heard about it, trust me.
我很不舍你的离开 皮特
I'm sorry to see you go, Peter.
希望你在达拉斯一切都好
Hope it goes well for you in Dallas.
出租车在外面等我 所以
I have a cab waiting, so...
- 艾伦 - 怎么
- Allen? - Yeah?
我从你身上学到很多
I've learned a lot from you.
你说的对 我应该再等等
I should have waited. You were right.
我不这么认为 无论选择哪种方案 风险都存在
I don't think so. It was a risk, either way.
毕竟她病得这么严重
She was very sick.
格拉医生的论断是对的
Doctor Guerra was right,
你无惧无畏
about your cajones.
你为你的病人而战
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表