剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
我的意思是说 我并没有... 这一切并不是因为我...
I mean, I wasn't... It didn't happen because I was...
我知道
I know.
换成是我或者梅尔也同样可能发生这样的事情
It could have been me. Or Mel.
我晚点儿再联♥系♥你
I'll call you later.
- 晚安 妈妈 - 晚安 亲爱的
- Goodnight, Mom. - Goodnight, sweetheart.
- 你看上去累坏了 - 我的确累坏了
- You look exhausted. - I am exhausted.
我很难过
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
我来陪着玛雅 你去找个地方睡会儿
I'll stay with Maya. You go find a bed. Sleep.
- 我们必须要叫醒她... - 五十三分钟之后
- We have to wake her again... - In exactly 53 minutes.
我能搞定的 去吧
I've got this. Go.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你还应该继续卧床呢
You shouldn't be up, not yet.
我什么消息都听不到 到底怎么了
I couldn't get any information, what happened,
- 她还好吗 - 她撞到了头 有些脑震荡
- is she OK? - She hit her head, she has a concussion,
- 但很快会好起来的 - 噢 天啦 感谢上帝
- but she'll be fine. - Oh God, thank God.
- 好了 回床上去吧 走吧 - 你呢
- OK, back to bed, let's go. - What about you?
你还好吗
Will you be fine?
如果她死了
If she had died,
如果玛雅死了...
if Maya had died...
我活着也就没有什么意义了
My life would be over.
- 她情况怎么样 - 我叫醒她之后她意识很清醒
- How's she doing? - Waking to full alertness.
瞳孔反应也都正常
Normal pupillary reaction.
我带了点儿冰淇淋
I brought ice cream.
我正需要点儿这个
My drug of choice.
过去的几周 你和我...我们俩有点儿放纵
Last few weeks, you and me... we've been on a bit of a binge.
体内充满了大量的多巴胺和肾上腺素
Flooding our systems with dopamine, norepinephrine,
和苯基乙胺 引起各种症状 心动过速 手心出汗
phenylethylamine... Hearts racing, palms sweating,
过度兴奋 失眠
elation, sleeplessness,
- 欣快... - 你觉得我们快要不行了
- euphoria... - You think a crash is coming?
我觉得也许我们可以更进一步
I think we might be capable of more.
你说过... "我希望你能准备好"
You said... "I hope you're up for it."
我准备好了 尽管你把我吓得半死
I am. You scare the hell out of me,
但我愿意 我准备好了
but I am. I'm up for it.
我不知道现在到底算什么 走到了哪一步 但我想我们会搞明白的
I don't know what this is, what we've got, but I think we should find out.
- 说得不错 - 谢谢夸奖
- Good speech. - Thanks.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我想我们应该留到明天再讨论
I think we should talk about it tomorrow.
嘿
Hey.
没事儿吧 你走得时候看上去吓坏了
Is everything OK? You kinda left in a panic.
你能站起来一下吗
Can you stand up for a minute?
我现在要去睡觉了
I have to go to sleep now.
- 睡不着 - 这很正常
- Couldn't sleep. - Can't blame you.
你想吃点冰淇淋嘛?
You want some ice cream?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表