剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
我从来都没有想过我会在一句话里同时用到
I never thought I'd have to use the words anal and singeing
- 肛♥门♥和烧焦这两个词 - 你心情不错啊
- on the same sentence. - You're in a good mood.
先来点儿外用抗生素药膏
Let's get some topical antibiotic cream.
用好的
The good stuff.
鲍勃
OK, Bob,
测试结果出来了 一切正常 多多少少有点儿...
labs are back, everything's normal, more or less...
- 我觉得有点儿头晕 - 摇♥头♥丸♥让你
- I'm feeling dizzy. - MDMA makes
心跳加速 平躺着就好
your heart race. Just stay horizontal.
- 没问题 - 你应该非常经常做♥爱♥吧
- No problem. - You probably have sex a lot,
- 对吧 - 啊 什么
- don't you? - I'm sorry?
我们已经有三年两个月零十天没上过床了
We haven't had sex in three years, two months, and ten days.
- 他一直数着的 - 你们现在没有在做♥爱♥吧
- He was counting. - You're not having it now, are you?
- 没有 - 就这样就好
- No, sir. - Let's keep it that way.
他觉得我们应该记住
He thought that it was important for us to remember
坠入爱河... 是一种怎样的感觉
what it felt like... to be in love.
- 不 那不是我说的 - 那就是沉浸在肉♥欲♥中
- No. That's not what I said. - In lust then.
我想要记住沉浸在肉♥欲♥中的感觉
I wanted to remember what it felt like to be in lust.
感觉怎么样呢
How's that working out for ya?
嗯
Hmm.
马上把这个送到病理实验室
Get this to the pathology lab stat.
- 看起来怎么样 - 好些了 好多了
- How's it looking? - Better. Much better.
不如让我看看情况怎么样 康纳医生
How about I judge how it looks, Dr. Conner?
告诉我
Talk to me.
我把乙状结肠从伤口里弄出来了
I've got the sigmoid out with the lesion.
- 把脓水清理了应该就没事了 - 不好意思
- Cleaned out the pus. Should be fine. - Excuse me.
我们刚刚才用了静脉注射抗生素来降低术后感染的风险
We've started IV antibiotics to lessen the risk of post-op infection.
3.0聚乙烯线 谢谢 康纳医生 我从这儿接手吧
3.0 Poly. Thank you, Dr. Conner, I'll take it from here.
戈登医生 病人的生命体征稳定吗
Dr. Gordon, patient's vitals, have they remained stable?
都在正常范围之内 没有出现破裂情况
All within normal range. No change of the rupture.
血压现在是一百二的七十四 心率六十五
BP currently 120 over 74. Heart rate 65.
不错
Good.
你现在在干嘛
What are you doing right now.
现在吗
Now right now?
- 你能离开一下吗 - 去哪儿
- Can you get away? - Where?
我在三楼 对面有一个贮藏室...
I'm up on three. There's a storage closet across from...
你是认真的吗 你真的要这样做吗
You're serious? You really want to do this?
不 我就是想见你
No, I just need to see you.
- 你还好吗 - 不 我觉得我搞砸了 糟透了
- Are you OK? - No I think I screwed up, badly.
我五分钟后来找你
I'll see you in five minutes.
桑迪... 别再打电♥话♥过来了
Sandy... Stop checking up on me.
你还好吗
How's it going?
挺好的 玛雅也挺好的 你有你妹妹的消息了吗
It's fine. Maya's fine. Did you hear from your sister?
没 没有电♥话♥ 也没有短♥信♥ 什么有没有
No. Not a call, not a text, nothing.
- 有意思 - 我就该不开心 是吧
- Interesting. - I'm entitled to be upset, right?
我应该怒火中烧 你要么就和我们一起做 要么就滚蛋
I'd be furious. I mean you're either doing this together or you're not.
就是这样 她不能就这样凭空消失了
Exactly! I mean, she can't just disappear like that!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我把玛雅带来散步了 她想来一份意大利特浓咖啡
I was taking Maya for a walk, she needed a double espresso.
好吧 我该走了
OK. I've got to go.
拜拜
Bye.
嗯 是妈妈
Yes, it's Mommy.
嘿 呃... 对不起 我没有...
Hey. Uh... I'm sorry, I'm not...
他们告诉我这将是我朋友的房♥间
They told me this was gonna be my buddy's room.
史蒂夫·阿夫顿 他才做完手术
Steve Afton, he just got out of surgery.
没问题 我要...
Sure. I just have to, uh,
把血容量检测仪连好 把面具连上
attach the BVM. I've got to attach the mask.
- 哦 - 当然 它不见了
- Oh. - Of course it's missing...
我是... 我是戈德
I'm... I'm Gord.
桑迪
Sandy.
我能约你出去玩吗 桑迪
Would you go out with me, Sandy?
我住在城外 所以我得出手迅速点儿
I live out of town, so I needed to act fast.
呃呃 在... 在城外
Uh... uh... out of... out of town?
但我周一晚上一般呆在城里
But I'm usually in town Monday nights.
周一怎么样 这周一 其实任何周一都行
How's Monday for you? This Monday? Any Monday really.
我是说我们可以坐下来喝杯咖啡什么的
I mean we could have coffee, drinks.
一个敞亮的公共场所
A well-lit public place.
如果你想要离开 你甚至可以让你的
You can even set up that thing where your best friend calls
好朋友装作有紧急情况给你打电♥话♥
with a fake emergency in case you need to bail
而这简直就太糟了... 不好意思
and it's a disaster... Sorry.
这是个逃跑妙计
It's the escape hatch.
没错 逃跑妙计
Exactly, the escape hatch.
所以你觉得行吗
So what do you think?
- 呃... - 抱歉
- Uh... - I'm sorry.
- 不 那... - 不 不 我很抱歉
- No, that's... - No, no, I'm sorry.
我冲动了一下 我应该无视我的冲动的
I had an impulse, I should always ignore my impulses.
不 没关系的 只是我... 我不能...
No, it's OK, it's just I... I... I can't...
我应该 我要去拿点儿东西
I should... Need to get some supplies.
哦 行 呃...
Right, uh...
哦 天哪 梅尔
Oh, my God! Mel!
- 你在这干嘛 - 我在找血容量监测面罩
- What are you doing here? - I'm looking for a BVM mask.
- 你来这儿干嘛 - 不干嘛
- What are you doing here? - Nothing.
- 昨晚过得还好吗 - 我没怎么睡好
- Nice night last night? - I didn't sleep much.
啊 皮特也磨牙吗
Ah, is Peter teething now too?
- 保姆那边有消息了吗 - 他们炒了我们
- Have you heard from the nanny? - They fired us.
什么
What?
如果你呆在家里的时间多点的话
We've been blacklisted by the nanny service, which you would
- 就知道我们被保姆服务拉黑了 - 为啥拉黑咱?
- know if you spent time at home. - Why would they blacklist us?
你说呢? 你没收她们手♥机♥ 骂她们发短♥信♥...
Why do you think? You confiscate their phones, you yell at them for texting...
- 我没骂她们! - 梅尔我不想和你吵...
- I DO NOT YELL AT THEM! - Mel, I'm not gonna argue...
等等 那谁在陪玛雅?
So, wait, so then who's with Maya?
- 妈! - 啥?!
- Mom. - WHAT?!
- 闭嘴 - 老妈独自陪着玛雅?!
- Don't even start. - Mom is with Maya?! Alone?!
- 你没有发言权! - 从啥时候开始没了?
- You don't get to have an opinion! - Since when?
- 从你开始在外面浪开始! - 我没在外面乱搞!
- Since you've been gallivanting! - I'm not gallivanting!
如果你不参和进来的话这一切都简单多了!
This would all be so much easier if you weren't involved!
先是搞应用 时间表 乱七八糟的标准
First, the apps, the schedules, the impossible standards,
- 然后又一直不在她身边... - 是吗? 我不在她身边?
- and now you're never there... - Really? I'm never there?
对 你只会让一切变得更艰难!
Yeah, you just make everything harder!
那过去八个月我啥都没干?
So the last 8 months, I've done nothing?
难道我没有暂定我的正常生活来帮你?
I haven't put my entire life on hold to help you?
- 我没求你这么干 - 所以我该搬走咯
- I didn't ask you to do that. - So I should move out.
- 你想搬走? - 我觉得我应该搬走 好 就这么决定了
- Do you want to move out? - Maybe I should. Fine. Done. Great.
你说的!
Fine!
我只是想解决当下的问题 帮你减轻一些负担
I'm all about solving problems, making it easier for you.
你头发怎么乱成这样了?
Why is your hair down like that? You look like
你看起来就像在帮洗发露做广♥告♥似的
you're in a shampoo commercial or something.
- 哦! 其实我可以回来 - 你逗我吧?
- Oh! Hey. I can come back. - Are you kidding me?
- 你开玩笑吧? - 桑迪.
- Are you kidding me? - Sandy.
- 在储藏柜? - 我俩只是想聊聊
- The storage closet? - Mel and I just wanted to talk.
这么烂的发型? 让我缓缓
With that hair? Give me a break.
- 桑迪! - 不 你上
- Sandy! - No. You go.
翱翔吧! 自♥由♥地翱翔吧!
Fly. Be free. Oh.
我和我姐闹翻了
I just broke up with my sister.
我需要个地方借住一下
I'm gonna need a place to stay for a while.
和我约会就是这样的
This is what it's like, by the way, dating me.
并不全是刺♥激♥的性♥爱♥ 希望你准备好了
It's not all incredible sex. Hope you're up for it.
这妹子把我弄得神魂颠倒
This girl's got me going crazy, but it just can't be
但这样下去不行啊 我不想继续吵了...
like this 'cause I'm tired of the fighting and...
还有各种小把戏
And I'm tired of the tricks.
我厌倦了修理本来就没坏的
I'm tired of trying to fix the things that ain't broken,
或弄坏还没修好的东西
breaking the things that still ain't fixed.
这就是入戏太深的后果
But that's what happens when emotions get in the mix.
恩 往坑里跳... 我感觉我要
In the mix, yeah, so I think I gotta send shorty off
逼着说再见 而且...连吻别都没有
goodbye without a... kiss.
哈哈! 你们应该去巡演
Haha! You guys should take that on the road.
- 他跟不上 - 嗨 PJ
- He couldn't keep up with me. - Hey, Peej,
听说你自♥由♥了 格里芬和我说
I heard you're a free man. Griff told me
你被甩了 你想谈谈么?
you got dumped. Do you want to talk about it?
不不不... 还不到时候 你懂的
No, no, no. It's too soon, you know,
心上刚被来了一刀 你懂的
cut just open, too raw, you know.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表