剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
Hope you like speed, Tommy.
我什么都看不到 里面到处都是血
I can't see a thing, there's blood everywhere.
拿抽吸装置和海绵过来
Get suction and sponges in.
好吧 我马上要切入
OK, I'm about to cut
心包囊了 至少我希望我正在切的是它
into the pericardial sac. At least I hope that's what I'm cutting.
你需要我接手吗? 如果你感觉不舒服 艾伦...
You want me to take it? If you're not comfortable, Allen...
不 不用 我很好 我可以的
No. No. I'm fine. I'm good.
我们只有一分钟了
We're down to one minute.
没事 没事 这很正常
You're good, you're good, that's gonna happen.
我摸到了 我摸到心脏了 开始按压
I've got it. I have the heart. Beginning compressions.
- 很好 就轻轻地挤 - 我知道 我知道 一秒挤压一下
- Alright, just gently squeeze. - I know, I know. Once a second.
我的天 爸
Oh my God, Dad.
- 脉搏出现了 很好 - 欢迎回来 丹尼!
- There it is, that's it. - Welcome back, Danny!
血压太高了
Pressure is tanked.
肯定是心脏上有穿孔
There must be a perforation to the heart.
我们得让你看清情况 把呼吸器撤走
We need to get you a visual. Let's drop the lungs.
你能看到出血点吗?
Can you see the source of the bleeding?
可以 可以 我想我看到了
OK. OK, I think I see it.
用这个
Take this.
你得把它引进穿孔
You need to guide it into the perforation.
- 行了 - 很好
- OK. - Good.
我在夹紧心导管 递给我一个注射器给充气管充气
I'm clamping the cath. Hand me a syringe to inflate the balloon.
插回呼吸器 保持稳定地挤压
Let's get the lungs back up and keep compressions steady.
- 四号♥手术室马上就准备好了 - 走吧
- OR four will be ready. - Let's go.
嘿 让开 让开点
Hey, move, move it.
别挡路!
Out of the way!
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
我知道 我知道 我已经把所有东西擦了两次 每个表面都是
I know, I know. I've double wiped everything, every surface.
她不是我妈 我都没见过她 自从...
She's not my mom. I haven't seen her since...
- 她还是你妈 - 不 她不是 我要你
- Still your mom. - No. She's not. And I need you
别再提这件事了 我不想别人知道
to shut up about it. I don't want anyone to know.
- 行 - 他们在我五岁的时候把我带走了
- OK. - They took me away when I was five.
哦
OK.
他们注定是不称职的父母 我后来再没有见过他们
They were deemed unfit parents. I never saw them again.
她还在急诊部 你知道的 对吧?
She's still in the ER, you know that, right?
而且我觉得她可能要住院
And I think she's gonna be admitted.
告诉我这里准备好了 因为他们正从电梯上下来
Tell me we're ready, 'cause they're getting off the elevator now.
行 我们弄完了
OK. We're done.
好了 西蒙要接手了
OK. Simon's going to take over.
- 一秒挤压一下 轻轻地 - 知道了 你准备好了吗?
- Compress every second, gently. - I got it. You ready?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
很好 我们做到了
Yeah. We're good.
就像这样 我得开始手术了 嘿 干得好
Just like that. I've got to go scrub in. Hey. Good work.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得补充我的药品 多巴酚丁胺 氯♥胺♥酮♥ 阿曲库铵 阿托品...
I gotta restock my cart. Dobutamine, ketamine, atracurium, atropine...
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
已经又输了三个单位的Rh阴性O型血 但血压还是很低 八十到六十
We've infused three more units of O-neg but his BP is still in the gutter. 80 over 60.
- 心脏怎么样? - 现在还在跳动 跳得很微弱 但是...
- And the heart? - It's beating now. It's weak, but...
好吧 让我们看看这孩子情况如何
Alright, let's see what this kid's made of.
- 停止挤压 - 正在停止挤压
- Stop compressions. - Stopping compressions.
杰里 有任何生命迹象吗
Jerry, any signs of life?
没有 什么都没有
Nothing. I got nothing.
- 有脉搏了 - 好吧 所以他是个斗士 这是个好消息
- I got a pulse. - OK, so he's a fighter, that's good news.
让我们看看
Let's take a look.
魏 你可以拿开你的手了
Wei, you can remove your hand.
抽吸装置
Suction.
无可见度 太多血了 我们得为他开腔 格拉医生那边怎么样?
No visibility, too much blood. We're gonna have to crack him. How's Dr. Guerra doing?
- 他还要十五分钟 - 我们等不起了
- 15 minutes out. - We can't wait.
转为中♥央♥胸骨切开手术 来吧
Convert to central sternotomy. Let's do this.
- 好吧 还有什么? - 你在这做什么?
- OK, what's next? - What are you doing here?
工作啊
Working.
- 你应该去哪里买♥♥个醉 - 你这么认为吗?
- You should be somewhere getting hammered. - You think?
你 先生 是个大♥师♥ 你是国王
You, sir, are the master. You are the king.
你应该让我们其他人在盐矿中劳作
You should let the rest of us toil down here in the salt mines
而你翘着脚沐浴在荣耀的光芒中
while you put your feet up and bask in the glory.
好了 别说了
OK, settle down.
我从来没见过这样的事 从来没有 你真厉害
I have never seen anything like that, ever. You are the man.
- 你到底有没有病人给我看? - 五号♥床的嗓子疼而且发烧了
- Do you have anything for me or not? - Sore throat and fever in five,
一号♥床的膝盖扭伤了 二号♥床的是耳部感染
a sprained ankle in one and an ear infection in the cubicle known as two.
请自便 我的殿下
Knock yourself out, my lord.
你做的不只是一个胸廓切开手术
You didn't just do a thoracotomy.
- 我怎么就错过了呢? - 你知道吗 这不是件什么大事
- How did I miss it? - You know what, it was no big deal.
艾伦 这是一生一会的机遇
Allen, that's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
今晚我要把你约出去
I'll take you out tonight,
你可以好好跟我说说那些血腥的细节
you can fill me in on all the gory details.
我要 呃...或许
I should, uh... maybe.
不 我有事情 家里的 事情 病历
No. I have a thing. Family. Thing. Charts.
- 艾伦 - 怎么了
- Allen. - Yeah.
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
还好 我有个耳部感染的病人在二号♥床
Yeah, I've got an ear infection in two.
你为什么不先休息一下 缓解一下压力?
Why don't you just take a break, decompress a little?
我很好 不过还是谢谢你
I'm good. Thanks, though.
你听说塔特尔的事了吗?
You hear about Tuttle?
- 听说了 - "私人原因"? 拜托
- Yeah. - "Personal reasons?" Please.
别有其他想法 顺便说一句 我需要你 留在这里
And don't go getting any ideas, by the way. I need you. Here.
- 我说真的 - 艾伦 你的鞋
- I mean it. - Allen. Shoes.
怎么了? 穿着很舒服啊 我买♥♥了一双鞋垫
What? They're comfortable. I bought those insoles.
不是什么大事 啊?
No big deal, huh?
- 你♥爸♥总是这样子说你吗? - 你是说他总是试图
- Is your dad always on you like that? - You mean is he always trying
- 操纵我的生活? - 是啊
- to run my life? - Yeah.
二十四小时都是
Twenty-four-seven.
不管怎样 他已经走火入魔了
Whatever, the man's obsessed.
好了 我告诉他你要带我去照X光片
OK, I told him that you had to get me to the X-ray room
我会在那儿呆一整天 这样他就会回去工作
and I'd be there all day, so he might as well go to work.
不错嘛
Nice.
哦 你还蛮会发表情符号♥啥的 我从来都搞不懂
Oh, you know how to do those emoticon things. I never figured that out.
我在医院呆了很久 遇见了一个叫帕蒂的妹子 她还在医院呢
I spent a lot of time in this hospital. I met this girl Patti, she's still here.
她火♥辣♥吗
She hot? Yeah?
等等 是方圆十里只她一人的火♥辣♥
Wait, like the only girl within ten blocks hot
还是公认的 惊人的火♥辣♥
or actually, empirically, smoking hot?
公认的火♥辣♥ 我老爸受不了她
Empirically hot. My dad can't stand her.
说她阻碍了我的成长
Says she's a disincentive to me growing up.
让我们去见见她
Let's go pay her a visit.
他在这儿 是他本尊耶 艾伦·康纳医生
There he is. The man himself. Dr. Allen Conner,
- 女士们先生们 - 东西拿来了
- ladies and gentlemen. - Are those them?
世界尽在他的掌控中 这个家伙
Had the whole world in his hands, this guy!
好啦 好啦 看看你拿来了什么
OK, OK. Show me what you got.
没人要的鞋啦 靴子啦 之前的病人留下来的
Orphan shoes and booties, previous guests of Beth-H.
- 弗兰克 这些都是女式鞋 - 是真的吗
- Frank, these are all women's. - Is it true?
怎么没有男人丢鞋呢
Don't men lose their shoes?
- "个人原由"吗 不是吧 - 什么 什么
- "Personal reasons"? Come on. - What? What?
我听到了风声 小道消息 传言
I hear things. In the pipes. Voices. You.
你要升官做主任喽
Moving upstairs. Chief.
什么 弗兰克 不
What? Frank, no.
- 不可能的 - 艾伦 你一定要接受 一定要接受
- There's no way. - Allen, you gotta do it, you gotta do it.
- 你对我们比较好 - 那又是个什么意思
- You're the devil we know. - What the hell is that supposed to mean?
听着 我们需要一个懂我们的办公室主任 一点点也行
Look, we need a Chief of Staff who gets it. Even a little.
你就很适合 一点点啦
And you get it. A little.
但是 嘿 你也给把你儿子塞给我们了 我们很照顾他 是不是
But hey, you sent us one of your own, and we took care of him, didn't we?
接受这个工作
Take the job.
- 我不需要这个工作 我需要鞋子 - 穿我的
- I don't need the job, I need shoes. - Take mine.
- 四号♥手术室需要紧急输血 - 特制的
- Stat call for blood services to OR four. - Specially made,
我有拇囊炎 所以别沾上血了
I got bunions, so try not to get blood on them.
四号♥手术室需要输血 紧急呼叫
Blood services to OR four. Stat call,
- 紧急输血 四号♥手术室 - 四号♥手术室 是你的那个病人吗
- blood services, OR four. - OR four, that your guy?
是的
Yeah.
- 看来现在庆祝胜利还太早 - 我要回去工作了
- Guess it's too early for a victory lap. - I need to get back to work.
这些都是女式鞋
These are all women's.
那我到底该穿什么呢
What the hell am I going to wear?
没搞错吧 胸廓切开术 谁做的
No kidding, thoracotomy? Who did it?
- 我父亲 - 真是好样的
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表