剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- 为什么不去达拉斯了呢 - 那边太热了
- What happened to Dallas? - It's too hot there.
萨默斯医生还没有处理我的那些文件
Dr. Summers hadn't processed my paperwork.
所以 艾伦 你至少还要带我一年
So you have me for another year at least, Allen.
- 我可以接受 - 桑迪
- I can live with that. - Sandy.
你觉得怎么样呢 玛雅
What do you think, Maya?
你想梅尔姨妈和她那些婴儿应用程序留下来吗
You want to keep Auntie Mel and her baby apps?
嘿
Hey,
- 那有很多 - 开玩笑了 我们没事儿的
- there's a lot of... - Just teasing. We'll be fine.
- 格里芬在哪儿 - 我上次见他 是在小教堂
- Where's Griffy? - In the chapel, the last time I saw him.
- 寻求上帝的帮助 噢 可真怜 - 不 我觉得他只是在 思考
- Finding God. Oh dear. - Nah, I think he was just... thinking.
我觉得挺过意不去的 我让他滚远点
I feel badly. I asked him to stay away.
我想他会没事儿的 一点点距离
I think he's going to be OK. A little distance
不会有什么问题
wouldn't hurt.
妈妈 你能把她放到床上我身边来嘛
Mom, can you put her in bed with me?
好吧 宝贝儿 噢 宝贝儿
OK, baby? Oh boy,
终于可以抱抱妈妈了
it's time to cuddle with Mommy.
什么那么好笑吗
What's so funny?
PJ正在和我们说他是怎么打得你满地找牙的
PJ was just telling us how he kicked your ass.
- 那件事儿我很抱歉 PJ - 嘿 兄弟 没事儿了
- I'm sorry about that, PJ. - Hey man, it's all good.
我只是和他们说 伯德医生 如何企图
I was just telling the boys how Dr. Byrd, y'know, wanted to make a couple adjustments
- 在你脸上动刀子 - 你过得怎么样
- on your face. - How you doing?
我好多了
I've been better.
如果有什么我们能帮上忙的 老友
Is there anything we can do, compadre, or...?
我听说离这儿大概开车一个小时的地方 有个戒毒所
There's this rehab centre I heard about, about an hour away from here.
很幽静的地方
Middle of nowhere.
显然空气清新 绿意盎然
Apparently there's a lot of fresh air, green stuff.
我想也许你们都没兴趣开车去看看吧
I don't suppose any of you guys would be interested in taking a drive?
来个公路旅行
Road trip?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表