剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
Sir, this is my fault.
- 不好意思 - 他还只是个孩子
- Excuse us. - He's just a kid,
- 他们只是孩子 放他们一马吧 - 不行! 是的
- they're just kids, give them a break. - No! Yes,
- 他只是个孩子 但是他需要引导 - 爸爸!
- he's just a kid, but he needs guidance. - Dad!
而我是他的父亲 你不要挡着我们的路
And I am his father and I need you to get out of our way.
天哪 那只是...
Man, that's just...
汤米要有麻烦了 天哪
Tommy's up against it, man.
帮我一个忙 滚开
Do me a favour, piss off.
- 我一直在找你 - 结束了吗?
- I've been looking for you. - So it's over?
结束了 他的情况很稳定
It's over. He's stable,
他现在在重症监护室
he's in the ICU.
太...太好了
That's... that's something.
我只是假设 我一直听到呼叫血液
I just assumed, I kept hearing calls for blood,
- 而且我在那里... - 这孩子有九条命
- and I was up there... - Kid's got nine lives.
他在手术台上出现三次室颤
He went into V-tach three times on the table,
- 一直又恢复过来 - 嗯 他很幸运
- just kept coming back. - Well, he got lucky.
幸运?
Lucky?
爸爸 你在创伤科给他开胸 给他的心脏做了按♥摩♥
Dad, you cut him open in trauma, you massaged his heart.
我做了四个小时的手术! 那不是幸运 那是我们救了他
I just spent four hours in surgery! That wasn't luck, that was us.
我很惊慌 梅尔 我发誓 我当时根本不知道我在做什么...
I was panicking, Mel. I swear, I didn't know what I was doing...
那是当时的感觉 可能 当时...
That's what it felt like, maybe, in the moment...
我把他的心脏弄出一个洞...
I put a hole in his heart...
那又怎么样 我们补好了
So what, we fixed it.
这个病人本来应该会死掉的 他很幸运
That patient should be dead. He got lucky.
他有你在 你有格拉在
He had you, he had Guerra.
等等 爸爸...
Just a second. Dad...
- 嘿 梅丽莎 你好吗? - 这一点都不迷人 好吧?
- Hey, Melissa. How you doin'? - That's not charming, OK?
你知道 你叫我梅丽莎 我之前告诉过你我妈才这么叫我
So you know. You calling me Melissa. I told you that's what my mother calls me,
要是你知道我对她的感觉 你不会...
and if you knew how I felt about her, you wouldn't...
好吧 我觉得它是个很美丽的名字 你应该叫回来
Well, I think it's a beautiful name and you should take it back.
你要一... 这是果汁吗? 是公共的还是...
You want a... is this juice? Is it communal or...
我不知道 我不喝果汁
I don't know, I don't drink juice.
- 这个对你身体好 - 糖分太多了
- It's good for you. - Too much sugar.
大自然的糖果
Nature's candy.
皮特 我刚刚才做完四个小时的手术
Peter, I just spent four hours in surgery.
我没有精力喝这个 不管它是什么
I don't have the energy for this, whatever this is.
好的 抱歉 我们在聊什么?
That's fine. I'm sorry, what are we talking about?
- 我不会跟你上♥床♥的 - 好的
- I'm not going to sleep with you. - Alright.
不需要报复性性♥爱♥ 不需要新欢 以上都不需要
No rebound sex, no palate cleansing, none of the above.
所以你可以停止一切了 你知道的 像头狼一样
So you can stop with the whole, you know, the wolf thing.
科纳斯科会杀了我的 我应该去重症监护室做大扫除
Kanaskie's gonna kill me. I'm supposed to be in ICU doing a room turnover.
严重的再生障碍性贫血
Severe aplastic anemia.
不做骨髓移植的话死亡率高达
The mortality rate in the absence of a bone marrow transplant
百分之八十 我只是告诉你事实 好吧?
is over 80%. I'm just giving you the facts, OK?
好的
OK.
与兄弟姐妹的匹配几率是最佳的
Best odds of a match are from a sibling.
其次... 是孩子 情况就是这样
Next best... a child. Here's how it works.
你可以做个检测看下你的是否匹配 如果匹配
You get tested to see if you're a match. If you are,
他们会把针剌入你的臀部 穿过你的骨头
they would stick a needle into your hip, through your bone.
危险吗?
Is that dangerous?
通常不会 他们会给你做一个全身麻醉
Not usually. They give you a general anesthetic.
接着他们会抽出你大量的骨髓
Then they would pull out your bone marrow, a lot of it,
要两夸脱 他们会进一步处理之后
couple quarts. They would process it,
然后给你的... 给蕾欧娜
and then give it to your... to Leona.
伊米娜
Imena.
我们这会都挤在会议室里
We're huddling up in the boardroom right now,
我挺希望你能找个时间上来好当面谈谈你的情况
and I was hoping you could find the time to come up and make your case in person.
- 我的情况 - 我们是支持你的 艾伦
- My case. - We're with you, Allen.
我们有些人只是想听见你说你想要这个位置 给他们一些信心
Some of us just want to hear you say you want it. Give them confidence.
抱歉
Excuse me.
- 首先我想说 我越界了 - 我也是
- First of all, I was outta line. - So was I.
我不应该朝你吼的 你知道 我才进手术室
I shouldn't have yelled. You know, I just get into the OR,
我有点紧张 而且正在努力
and I get a bit keyed up, I'm working on that.
第二点
Second of all,
这就是我叫你下来要告诉你的事
and this is what I called you down here to tell you.
- 不要为了这件事烦恼了 - 山姆 我把我的手指...
- Don't worry about it. - Sam, I put my finger...
你就不要再担心这事了 这是我所知道的
Just don't worry about it, y'know. Here's what I know.
这事不取决于我
It's not up to me.
好吗? 病人活下来或者死去 我不知道这事究竟取决于谁
Alright? Patient lives or dies, I don't know who it's up to,
艾伦 但是这真的不在于我
Allen, but it isn't me,
你知道我在说什么吗?
you understand what I'm saying?
你做你能够做的
You do what you can.
你为他们祷告 然后就得下刀
You say a prayer, and you cut.
这份工作就是这样的
That's the job.
好吧 我得走了
Alright, look, I gotta go.
你今天做得挺好的 我的朋友
You done good today, my friend.
明天怎么样 谁他妈知道呢?
Tomorrow, who the hell knows?
看看你 你差不多就恢复正常了 你得更努力一把
Look at you, you're almost back to normal. You'll have to work extra hard,
- 让那条腿恢复 - 汤米 嘿 汤米
- get that leg in shape. - Tommy. Hey, Tommy, man.
- 哟 我只是想说... - 你想让我举报你吗?
- Yo, I just want to say... - Do I have to report you?
随你想干嘛干嘛
Do whatever the hell you want.
汤米 我想说声对不起 我知道帕蒂很沮丧而且...
Tommy, I want to say I'm sorry, man, I know Patti's upset and...
行了 够了
OK, that's enough.
- 我在和你的儿子说话 - 不 你不是
- I'm talking to your son. - No, you're not.
我们能走了吗 爸爸?
Can we go, Dad?
看看你 你知道你在对他做些什么吗?
Look at you, man, do you even know what you're doing to him?
- 你为什么不告诉我? - 你在把事情强加给他
- Why don't you tell me? - You're shoving things down his throat,
- 看看你... - 没有 他没有 我们能走了吗?
- look at you... - No, he's not, can we go?
他不知道他要什么 他总是忙着想你想什么
He doesn't know what he wants, he's too busy thinking about what you want,
和你要什么 那个女孩可能是他一生挚爱...
and what you need. That girl could be the love of his life...
- 那女孩去坐过牢! - 你不了解她 你也不了解你儿子...
- That girl has been in jail! - You don't know her, you don't know him...
- 哦 你了解? - 你瞎眼了 你彻底瞎了!
- Oh, and you do? - You're blind, you are completely blind!
- 你不能... - 闭上你的嘴然后离我爸远点!
- You couldn't... - Shut up and leave my dad alone!
你才是那个
You're the one
什么都不了解的人 好吗 你就只是推我乱转了一天
who doesn't understand, OK, you just pushed me around for a day.
所以你就...就走吧 行吗
So just... just go, OK?
你回来了
You came back.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
佐伊 你得相信我 那真是个误会
Zoe, you have to believe me. It was a misunderstanding,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为我告诉过你了 可能是因为那些镇静剂 我不知道...
I thought I told you. The sedatives, I don't know...
我会去做测试
I'm going to get tested.
如果我配型成功 我会做移植
If I'm a match, I'll do the transplant.
其实我会为了任何人做这个的 我也会为完全陌生的人做
Truth is I'd do it for anyone. I'd do it for a total stranger.
作为回报
In return,
不要再接近我
don't come near me,
不要再和我说一句话
don't talk to me ever again.
就这么说定了 行吗?
That's the deal. OK?
行或者不行
Yes or no.
行
Yes.
佐伊
Zoe.
- 格里芬 - 哦 嘿
- Griffin. - Oh. Hey.
- 你今天过得怎么样? - 挺好的
- So how was your day? - Pretty good.
佐伊和我晚上要帮桑迪照顾孩子 所以...
Zoe and I are babysitting tonight for Sandy, so...
那挺好的
That's nice.
是的 她已经在那了 所以我差不多该...
Yeah, she's already there, so I should probably...
你会带走你的植物吗?
Are you gonna take your plant?
嗯 会的
Uh, yeah.
- 好的 晚点见 - 当然
- OK, see you later. - Sure.
- 来还你的鞋子了 谢谢你 - 你觉得鞋子怎么样?
- Brought your shoes back. Thank you. - What'd you think of those?
- 不错 - 买♥♥这鞋子花了我好多钱
- Outstanding. - Spent a lot of money on them.
你得清洁这鞋子了 不是血 别担心
You'll have to get them cleaned. Not blood, don't worry.
但是有人吐在了鞋子上
Someone did throw up on them, though.
好吧
OK.
- 好的 晚安 弗兰克 - 嗯 你也是
- OK, well. Have a good night, Frank. - Yeah, you too.
- 你知道吗 你今天真是令我惊奇 艾伦 - 我自己也吃了一惊
- You know, you surprised me today, Allen. - I surprised myself.
- 我没想过你能做到 - 我也没想过
- I didn't think you could do it. - That makes two of us.
不是每天都能见到胸廓切开手术的
You don't see a thoracotomy every day.
不 我是在说办公室主任的工作
No. I'm talking about the Chief of Staff job.
- 怎么了? - 你没接受这工作
- Oh, what about it? - You didn't take it.
嗯 没有
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表