剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
演哪出啊 神秘先生
What are you, Mr. Cryptic?
我得走了
I gotta go.
我们会持续监视你妻子的血压和氧饱和量
We're monitoring your wife's blood pressure and o2 levels,
然后给她注射大量的抗生素
and giving her a massive amount of antibiotics.
重点在于我们要找出你妻子的传染源
What's important now is we need to identify the source
弄清是从哪儿开始的
of the infection. Where it started.
珍妮弗一直在疯狂地工作
Jennifer's been working like mad.
穿梭在各个地方
Travelling all over the place,
医院 机场
hospitals, airports.
在我试着让我的工作步入正轨的这段时间 她维持着我们的生活
She's supporting us both while I try to get my job going.
- 什么工作... - 定制家具
- What kind of... - Custom furniture,
设计家具并做出来 我试着让自己在业界有一席之地
design and build. I'm trying to establish myself.
她有没有可能在你的店里接触到碎片
OK, could she have gotten a splinter at your shop?
不 她有几周没来过店里了
No, she hasn't been there in several weeks.
- 你真的一点儿头绪都没有吗 - 我们会弄清楚的
- You seriously have no idea? - We'll figure this out.
你必须要
You have to.
珍妮弗是... 我想说 她是我的一切
Jennifer is... I mean, she's my life.
嗯
Yeah.
在短短两年里 我们换了
Three different Chiefs of Staff
三个不同的办公室主任
in the last two years.
你们看 贝丝医院在漫无目的地漂移
Look, Beth-H is drifting. It's directionless.
好消息是 我们将要对我们的路线
The good news is, we are about to plot
做一番修正 将医院引向
a course correction for a new
激动人心的新目标
and exciting destination.
现在 我问你们一个问题
Now let me ask you a question.
对任何一家医院来说 最贵的支出单位是什么
What is the most expensive supply unit in any hospital?
住院的病人
A patient in a bed.
一天七百张床 每张一千二百美元
700 beds a day at up to $1,200 per.
这是数字
There's the math.
这在慢慢杀死我们
It's killing us.
门诊病人才是我们的未来
Outpatients are the future
贝丝医院的未来
of Beth-H.
高价值的临床需求
High value in demand clinics.
白内障 整形手术
Cataracts, plastic surgery,
肥胖 骨科 皮肤科
obesity, orthopedics, dermatology.
我们在一天之内
We could service well over
可以服务逾千名门诊病人
a thousand outpatients a day.
没有病床的医院
Hospital without beds.
想象一下
Think about that.
想想
Think about that.
对不起 抱歉 我有一个问题 佐伊·里维拉
Excuse me, sorry, I have a question. Zoe Rivera.
我们碰见过 你在提议
We met earlier. You're talking about
减少病床 这不就意味着裁员吗
cutting beds. Doesn't that mean cutting jobs?
- 好的 我认为你说的... - 裁掉清洁护工
- Ok. I think what you... - Cutting PSAs,
护工 甚至是护士 大家都会丢掉饭碗
porters, even nurses. People will lose their jobs!
我写完大纲就...
Once I've outlined...
你在跟我们讨论医院的未来
You're talking about the future of the hospital
然而在那张蓝图中却不包括
and that doesn't include the huge amount of
众多在这儿工作的人 我是说 你真的
people that work here? I mean, do you really
就期望我坐在这儿静静地听着你威胁
just expect us to sit here while you threaten
我们的工作 我们朋友的工作
our jobs, our friends' jobs?
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
谢谢
Thank you.
我想倾听你们所有的担忧
Look, I want to hear all of your concerns.
- 她说得有道理 - 但...
- She has a point. - But...
康纳医生 请讲
Dr. Conner, please.
你精挑细选出
I mean, you're cherry-picking
利润丰厚的服务项目 抛弃掉其他的一切
the most profitable services. Everything else gets cut.
你是以牺牲病人护理为代价
You're sacrificing patient care.
我们并没有牺牲病人护理
We are not sacrificing patient care.
我们是在重新定义
We are redefining
在二十一世纪的病人是什么样的
what a patient is in the 21st century.
让我详细地告诉你们
Let me walk you through this.
葛巴尼先生
Mr. Ghorbani?
- 葛巴尼先生 - 走开
- Mr. Ghorbani. - Get away!
- 走开... -放轻松 葛巴尼
- Get away... - Relax, Ghorbani,
- 只是个护士而已 - 桑迪
- it's just the nurse. - Sandy.
我们每个小时都要检查他一次
We're supposed to just check on him every hour.
我以为我...
I thought I was...
只是条件反射而已
It was just a reflex.
在监狱里你得时刻保持警惕
You gotta be on your guard every minute in the joint.
你的头疼怎么样了 从一到五 几分
How's your headache, scale of one to five?
三点五 四分吧
Three and a half. Four.
我情况如何了
So, how am I doing?
等下一张CT出来之后我们会了解地更清楚
We'll know more after your next CT.
体温良好
Temp's good.
意思就是 我明天早上就又要进去了
Meaning I could be back inside by tomorrow morning.
这个得看医生的决定了 但是在这期间
Well, that's up to the doctor. But in the meantime,
你就在这儿修养 你在这儿很安全 知道吗
you just rest up. You're safe here, okay?
我们会好好照料你
We're going to take good care of you.
我转门叮嘱过你不要进那间病房♥...
I specifically told you not to go in there...
我知道你叮嘱过我 但是你不在
I heard what you told me, Jason, but you weren't here
- 我总不能每次都先呼你再... - 这正是你应该...
- and I'm not to page you every... - That's what you're supposed...
- 这是一个复杂多变的环境 - 你吵不过我的
- This is a complex, fluid environment. - You won't win this argument.
- 听着... - 桑迪遵守我的规则
- Just listen... - Sandy, you either follow my rules
不然你就到别的地方工作去
or you go work somewhere else.
这完全取决于你
It's entirely up to you.
四一零床
410.
你能去看一眼巴克利先生吗 谢谢
Can you check on Mr. Barkley, please?
桑迪桑迪桑迪桑迪
Sandy. Sandy, Sandy, Sandy.
- 格里芬 你感觉怎么样了 - 你跟梅尔聊过了
- Griff, how are you feeling? - You talked to Mel?
- 嗯 对 - 好吧 就一秒钟 听我说
- Yeah, uh-huh. - Ok, just a second, come on.
不 不 嘿 不是她说的那样
No, no. Hey. She's wrong.
我只是在帮朋友一个忙 我是个中间人 就这么简单
I was doing it as a favour, I was a go-between, that's it.
我并没有贩卖♥♥毒品 也没有用毒品 我没吸毒
I'm not selling drugs, I'm not using, I'm clean.
听着
Look,
你为什么不跟你的朋友说说 不管他们是... 买♥♥家
why don't you talk to your friends, whatever they... the buyer,
还是卖♥♥家 你懂的 让他们给你作证
the seller. Y'know, get them to back you up.
说不定梅尔能听他们的解释呢
Maybe if Mel hears it from them?
行了吧
Okay?
换件T恤吧 你湿透了
And change your shirt. You're soaked through.
- 哪个姐姐 - 梅尔
- Which sister? - Mel.
做医生那个?
The doctor sister?
对 你要做的就是告诉她那不是我的大♥麻♥
Yeah, you just got to tell her it wasn't my weed.
- 她会炒了我 - 不 她不会的
- She'll get me fired. - No, she won't.
我唯一的希望就是我们对她来说都是一样的 所有的护工
My only hope is that we all look the same to her, all PSAs.
玛勒 你看 她根本不在乎你 这是
Marla, look, she doesn't care about you. It's this thing
我和她之间的事情 我们之间有过结 你只需要告诉她实话
between me and her. There's like a history there. You just gotta tell her the truth.
事情的走势让我已经就差那么一点点
The way things are going around here, I am this close
就被解雇了 我不会因为你的家庭原因
to being laid off. I'm not risking this gig,
而将我的工作和利益置于不顾
my benefits, 'cause you got family issues.
- 玛勒 嘿 玛勒 帮我一把 - 放手
- Marla, hey, Marla, come on! - Let go!
天哪 格里芬
God, Griff...
去拿个拖把 拖把
Get a mop! A MOP!
嘿 我手头有一个桡骨骨折 一个三岁的孩子
Hey, I've got the distal fracture. Kid in 3 fell off
从他的自行车上摔了下来 可能有擦伤和淤青 你能...
his bike, probably scrapes and bruises. Can you...
- 卡特勒医生 - 对不起
- Dr. Cutler. - Sorry
- 想跟我说一下怎么了吗 - 珍妮弗·威尔森
- You want to share it with the class? - Jennifer Wilson,
- 中毒性休克的那个 - 她怎么了
- the toxic shock. - What about her?
第二次的血液检测结果出来了 她的人绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥水平
Second round of blood tests are in. Her HCG levels
几乎飙到了十万 说明她可能... 怀孕快十周了
are almost 100,000. That'd make her, what, 10 weeks pregnant?
怀孕和败血症 很不好的组合
Pregnant and septic. Bad combination.
她告诉我她三个星期之前过了生理期
She told me she had a regular period three weeks ago.
- 她对我撒谎了 - 皮特
- She lied to me. - Peter,
我觉得她不一定是想对你撒谎
I don't think it's you she lied to.
我得赶去重症监护病房♥ 最多还有半个小时
I'm going to pop up to ICU. Half hour, max.
珍妮弗
Jennifer.
珍妮弗 你的血样分♥析♥结果出来了
Jennifer, your blood work came back.
我想问问你
I'd like to ask you about it.
你的血清绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥显示你怀孕了
Your HCG levels indicate that you're pregnant.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表