剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
但这样就能搞清楚你的症状
but that would explain your symptoms.
所以... 我并没有疯?
So... I'm not crazy?
没有 这并不是一个精神疾病
No. This isn't a mental illness.
我的妻子 她根本无法忍♥受待在我身边
My wife, she couldn't be around me anymore.
我总是忘记一些重要的事
I kept forgetting things, important things.
你知道的 诸如如何回家
You know, like how to get home.
抗抑郁药 心理治疗 合理饮食和休息
Anti-depressants, therapy, diet and rest.
医生可以帮你控制自我
There are people who can help you manage this.
- 这会很难 但... - 我上周参加了一场比赛
- It'll be tough, but... - I was in a match last week,
我忘记了我当时在工作 我一直揍那个家伙
I forgot I was at work. I kept pounding this guy.
他原本不应当遭受那样的事 你懂吗 我很抱歉...
He didn't deserve that either, you know? I'm so sorry...
你需要退休
You need to retire.
- 我没有疯! - 斗牛犬
- I'm not crazy! - Pitbull!
我需要知道你听懂我说的话了
I need to know that you heard me.
你的头如果再受什么刺♥激♥将会是灾难性的 你的事业也会...
Another blow to your head would be disastrous. Your career...
我的事业... 谁在乎?
My career... Who cares?
谢谢你 医生!
Thank you, doc!
非常感谢!
Thank you so much!
- 噢 上帝啊 谢谢你! - 没事 没事...
- Oh, God, thank you! - OK, OK...
你说过我可以信任你
You said you had my back.
事实是 我有两项工作要做:
Here's the truth. My job is twofold:
让病人... 也就是你... 麻醉到无意识状态
render the patient... you... unconscious with an anesthetic,
然后麻痹病人身体以进行手术
and then paralyze them for surgery.
但我犯了一个错误
But I made a mistake.
我正听着
I'm listening.
我弄混了药水瓶 然后给你注射了多一剂的麻痹药
I mixed up the vials and gave you an extra dose of paralytic
而不是麻♥醉♥药♥
instead of an anesthetic.
- 所以你很可能... - 醒着?
- So you were very likely... - Awake?
尽管只有几分钟 但是 是的
Only for a few minutes, but yes.
- 所以这些噩梦... - ...是记忆
- So these nightmares... - ...Are memories.
- 一些被扭曲的记忆 但 ... - 所以我看到的那些
- Distorted ones, but... - So everything that I saw,
- 我听到的那些... -都是真实发生的
- everything that I heard... - Happened.
我...
I was...
这伤害到我了...
It hurt... me...
戈登医生 这伤害到我了!
Dr. Gordon, it hurt!
我们会对你进行心理咨♥询♥ 我也会...
We're going to get you counselling. And I'm going to...
所以现在我还要回到那里面?
And so now I have to go back in there?
这种事不会再发生了 你无需担心
This will not happen again. You don't have to worry.
是啊 没错啊!
Yeah, right!
我很抱歉 蕾妮
I'm sorry, Renee.
真的 真的很抱歉
Truly, truly sorry.
我曾想告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
- 但你没有 - 我们需要确认...
- But you didn't. - We're going to make sure...
我会接受手术 已经没有选择了
I'm getting the surgery, there's no other choice.
但我想要其他的医生
But I want different doctors.
我理解 我会把你介绍给
I understand. I'll refer you
贝修恩医院三个最好的外科医生
to the three best surgeons at Bethune.
你会康复的
You'll get past this.
一个人去医院是为了治好病
You come to a hospital to get better,
而不是让情况更糟
not worse.
我明白
I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真是不错的鞋子
Those really are nice shoes.
- 没错 - 第一天上班怎么样?
- Yup. - So, day one?
我要去拿练习用的人偶
I'm going to bring the practice dummy home.
插管...不是什么问题
Intubation... it's not going to be a problem.
- 最好不是 - 我外孙女来了
- It better not be. - My granddaughter.
- 明天见 - 好
- See you tomorrow. - Yeah.
你垫个鞋垫吧 很有用
You can get insoles. They'll help.
谢了
Thanks.
你是怎么想的?
So, what do you think?
- 医生很好 只是进错了科室 - 皮特...
- Good doc. Wrong department. - Peter...
既然你要问 我就告诉你实话 他不应该待在急诊部
If you're gonna ask, I'm gonna tell you the truth. He doesn't belong in ER.
- 记住你的老板是谁 - 我知道 他只是员工
- Just remember who the boss is. - He's the staff. I know.
我是说我 斗牛犬很幸运
I meant me. The Pitbull was lucky
艾伦·康纳在 你也是
Allen Conner was there and so are you.
回家了
Go home.
- 嘿 外公 - 过来 过来
- Hey, Grandpa! - Come here, come here!
嗯 怎么样了?
Well, how was it?
一线是不是很惊险刺♥激♥?
All the excitement, thrill of the front lines?
不错 感觉很好
Good. I feel good.
- 那个帅哥医生也在? - 那小子
- And hot doctor over there? - He knows all there is to know
无所不知 无所不晓
about everything there is to know everything about.
看 那是什么? 你呢? 怎么突然回来了?
Look at that, what's that? You? Weird to be back?
我很想念这儿 日思夜想
I miss it. A lot.
嗯 好吧 你产假结束再回来呗
Yeah, well. It'll be here when mat leave is over.
其实我想早一点
Which is a lot sooner than I thought.
爸 我想回来
Dad, I want to come back.
尽快 最好现在
Soon... Now.
嗯 太快了 为什么?
Mm, too soon. Why?
为什么? 还有六个月 肯定不是经济原因
Why? It's just another 6 months, it can't be financial.
我只是想...我需要这样做
I just... want to. I need to.
这让我变成了个坏妈妈吗?
Does that make me a bad mom?
不
No.
那大家同心协力
It takes a village.
我们会支持你的
We'll support you.
就知道你在这儿
Knew I'd find you here.
我要去见一个律师
I'm on my way to see a lawyer.
那之后我们在餐厅见
We can meet at the restaurant... after.
如果我是你家的一员 你的所作所为会有所不同吗?
If I had been a member of your family, would you have done it differently?
- 杰里... - 回答我的问题
- Jerry... - Just answer the question.
我不知道...谁能知道...
I don't... I... Who knows if it was...
你在跟你♥爸♥爸 姐姐 甚至是你兄弟
There's no way you would have spoken to that patient
谈过之前 是绝对不会直接
or Guerra without speaking to your dad
去找格拉或者病患说的 绝对不可能
or your sister or even your brother first. No way.
好吧 也许 所以呢?
OK. Maybe. So?
好了 就这样吧...
Alright. So, OK...
好吧
OK.
我对你来说并不算是家人
I'm not family to you.
只是你睡过的某个医生
I'm just some doctor you sleep with.
我们的关系也只是这样了
And I don't think that's ever going to change.
杰里...
Jerry...
结束了
It's over.
等等 我们...
Stay. Let's...
谈谈...
...talk about it.
- 在锅炉房♥里 嗯? - 嗯
- So the boiler room, huh? - Yeah.
- 和那个鼓手 棒极了 - 格里芬不是鼓手
- With the drummer, nice! - Griff's not a drummer.
- 看见虫子了吗? - 没有
- See any bugs? - Nope.
所以我们白白把那个老人搬走了? 我打赌虫子一定是他带进来的
So we moved that old guy for nothing? I bet they came in with him.
也许格里芬是个鼓手 我不知道
Maybe Griff is a drummer, I don't know.
他如果是的话 你最好能自己开车回家 鼓手们都有自己的车
If he is, make sure you have your own ride home. Drummers always own the van.
关于那个寄物柜...
About the locker...
朗尼之前是你的朋友 你慢慢来
Lonnie was your friend. You take your time.
没关系
It's ok.
嘿 我觉得我找到这项工作的窍门了
Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this gig.
噢 该死...
Ah! Damn it...
我以为外科医生的手会更稳一些呢
I expect steadier hands in a surgeon.
- 把手♥机♥给我 - 要我把这个发给桑迪吗?
- Can I just have my phone back? - Shall I send that to Sandy?
不用
No.
他把你甩了?
He dumped you?
真操蛋
What an ass.
很糟的一天?
Rough day then?
肠切除手术 本来应该很简单的
Bowel resection. Should have been a slam dunk.
我有什么能做的吗?
Anything I can do?
卡特勒医生? 我准备好了
Dr. Cutler? I'm ready whenever you are.
- 我可以取消约会 - 你会错过这个?
- I could cancel. - And miss out on that?
不了 祝你有个美好的夜晚
No. Have a good night.
- 嘿 我们走吧 - 嗨
- Hey... Well, let's go. - Hey.
桑迪?
Sandy?
晚饭怎么样?
So? How was dinner?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表