剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- the explosion, the suicide... - It's still no.
- 他只需再有一次机会 - 艾伦 停 不行
- He just needs another chance. - Allen, stop! It's no.
拿个路上吃吗
One for the road?
- 你饿吗 - 我可以吃下
- You hungry? - I could eat.
听说你被开除了
I heard you got fired.
是吗
Yeah?
管他呢
Whatever,
老实说 我受不了那里
I couldn't stand it there, to be honest.
是啊
Yeah.
我整个家庭都在那工作
My whole family works there.
- 噩梦啊 - 完全是个噩梦
- Nightmare. - Total nightmare.
敬自♥由♥
To freedom.
你和佐伊
So you and Zoe, huh?
是
Yup.
- 我能告诉你点事情吗 - 什么
- Can I tell you something? - What?
别误会
Don't take this the wrong way
但我从来不看好你们
I never got it.
我从不认为她适合你
I never thought she was right for you.
你太过...
You're too...
狂野 有活力
wild, too alive.
我在想也许你今晚需要个住处
I was wondering if maybe you needed a place to stay tonight.
格里芬
Griff!
娜塔莎不在这 别害怕
Natasha's not here, but don't panic.
我花二十块从经理那拿到了地址
I got an address from the manager for 20 bucks.
休
Hugh,
我们在想也许今晚就到这...
we were thinking about maybe calling it a night...
不
No!
没门 我们有任务 他有任务呢
No way. We're on a quest. He's on a quest!
有个视像
With a vision.
我还不知道呢
I did not know that.
- 你有个视像吗 - 是 他有
- You have a vision? - Yes, he does.
和生育诊所和脱衣舞娘有关
It involves a fertility clinic and a stripper.
很美妙
It's beautiful.
事实上 听起来很恶心
Sounds gross, actually.
- 你也能来 - 不
- You can come too. - No,
你不能 你不在那视像中 她不在那视像中
you can't. You're not in the vision. She's not in the vision.
玛勒 见到你真好
Marla. It was good seeing you.
见到你也是 格里芬
You too, Griff.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你还好吗 宝贝
You OK, baby?
好 我做了导管插入
OK. I've done the catheterization.
不 我没和你说话
Yeah, no, I wasn't talking to you.
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sam.
你们认识
You two know each other.
是
Yeah,
是的 甚至在两性上
that's right. Biblically, even.
我们约过会
We dated.
我们不是约会 我们相爱过
We did not date. We were in love.
或者至少我是
Or at least I was.
关于斯蒂芬妮我非常抱歉
I'm really sorry about Stephanie.
山姆
Sam...
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
- 我不想 我做不到 - 我知道
- I don't want to. I can't. - I know.
- 没有斯蒂芬妮不行 - 我知道
- Not without Stephanie... - I know.
我不想活了
I don't want to go on.
我知道 听着 我得告诉你
I know, listen: I gotta tell ya,
我这一生 从没怕过
I have never been afraid of anything
任何事情
my entire life,
除了你父亲
except for your father.
所以我得去寻找阻塞
So I have got to go in and look for blockages
并试着修复
and try to fix them
那样他才不会杀了我 是吧
so he doesn't kill me, OK?
好吧 开始吧
OK, let's do this.
好
Alright...
康纳医生 你眼前的是
OK, Dr. Conner, you are looking at perfectly
完全健康的动脉 根本没阻塞
healthy arteries. There's no blockages here.
那么不是心脏病发作
So it's not a heart attack.
不是 好了 我们检查一下心室
No. OK, let's check the ventricles.
谢谢
Thank you.
推入更多的造影剂
Pushing more dye.
就是这 看看这处阴影
Oh yeah, there we go. Look at the shape there.
全挤在一起 像个
All squished up like a
像个章鱼壶
like a Takotsubo vase.
看那个 这很典型 小妮
See that, that's textbook. Um, Nik...
宝贝 你有什么 你有个破碎的心
What you got baby, you got a broken heart.
- 山姆 不要 - 不是的 宝贝
- Oh Sam, don't... - No, baby.
- 不是的 我说真的 宝贝 - 你有应激性心肌病
- No, I'm serious, baby. - You have stress cardiomyopathy.
这也叫做心碎综合症
Yeah, it's also called broken heart syndrome.
这跟突然的剧烈的情感或是身体压力有关
It's associated with sudden, intense emotional or physical stress.
当你得到关于斯蒂芬妮的消息时
The muscles around your heart took such a beating when you
围绕在你心脏周围的肌肉承受了如此大的打击
got the news about Stephanie that they're just
以至于现在它们很难保持下去
having a hard time keeping up now.
你确实有颗破碎的心脏
You really do have a broken heart.
但是我们能治好这个
But we can treat this.
我不能骗你 我们必须不出任何意外的熬过这整个晚上
I can't lie to you, we've got to go through this entire night incident-free.
如果我们做到了
If we can do that,
你就会没事的
you're gonna be fine.
嘿 我们需要医生
Hey! We need a doctor!
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
这孩子在车里开始抱怨他的喉咙很痛
Kid started complaining of a sore throat in the car.
- 开始喘气 窒息 - 把他移到床上
- Started wheezing, choking... - Let's get him on the bed.
派克
Pike!
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
没有语言和行为上的回应
No verbal or motor responses.
这是 他脖子上的是瘀痕
What the hell is... That's bruising around his neck!
看起来是新的 血氧量在九十 还在下降
Looks fresh. Sats at 90 and falling.
他的手指出现了紫绀
There's some cyanosis in his fingers.
- 心跳是 - 185
- Heart rate... - 185.
我要对他进行插管 窥镜
I've gotta tube him. Scope!
- 我来了 怎么了 - 突发的急性呼吸性疾病
- I'm here, what's up? - Sudden acute respiratory distress.
像是由于脖子上的创伤造成的 呼吸道阻塞
Looks like trauma to the neck. Obstructed airway.
- 这孩子氧气吸不进去 - 我需要内窥镜
- Kid's circling the drain. - I need the endoscope.
- 什么 为什么 - 这个警♥察♥放进去的临时气管
- What? Why? - This temp airway the cops put in,
我拿不出来 我要将管子插♥进♥去
I can't take it out. I gotta intubate through it.
- 见鬼 - 见鬼
- Damn it! - Damn it!
- 你的是什么意思 - 我找不到 没有标记
- What's yours for? - I can't... No landmarks.
- 血氧量降至八十八 - 快点 杰里
- O2 sats down to 88. - Hurry, Jerry!
- 这里肿的太严重了 - 我们没时间了
- There's too much swelling! - We don't have time.
好吧 保持住 我有办法了 用气道内管
OK, hold on, I think I got it. ET tube.
- 好了 很好 我们准备 - 不 抱歉
- OK great. Let's get ready... - No, sorry.
这里完全闭合了
It's totally closed.
- 心跳上到190 - 他现在需要一根气管
- Heart rate up to 190. - He needs an airway now.
- 我要切了 - 给这部位消毒
- I'm gonna cut. - Prep the area.
开始了
Here we go...
管子
Tube!
气管通畅了
We have an airway.
我正在挑选婚戒 想要哄好她的父母
I was looking for rings, trying to butter up her parents.
我刚给他们打了电♥话♥
I just called them,
另外 他们早上就会到这里
by the way. They're going to be here in the morning.
很难想像
Hard to imagine.
像这样失去你的伴侣
Losing your partner like that.
没错 那么 达拉斯
Yeah. So, Dallas.
这是个很好的机会
It's a great opportunity.
你在这里有各种各样的机会
You got all kinds of opportunities here.
- 现代化设备 - 得了吧 你是个外科医生
- A state of the art facility. - Come on, you're a surgeon.
你只需要一把锋利的手术刀和几根线就行了
All you need is a sharp knife and some thread.
现代化设备 你不会为了机会去那里
"State of the art"! You're not going there for any opportunity.
- 你是追着你的男朋友去的 - 我没有追
- You're following a fella. - I'm not following a...
我和皮特一起去
Peter and I are going together.
只要你心理上过得去就行
Whatever gets you through the night.
她
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表