剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
那么...
So...
告诉我你的一天
Tell me about your day.
杰恩·鲍尔?
Jayne Baugher?
- 是我 - 嘿 我是格里芬 康纳
- That's me. - Hey, I'm Griffin Conner.
我来负责把你带上楼
I'll be taking you upstairs.
你感觉怎么样? 早上还好吗?
So how ya doin'? How's your morning?
呃 我不想说话 如果你不介意的话 无意冒犯
Uh, I'd rather not talk, if that's okay. No offence.
格里芬!
Griff!
你见到一个小个子女人了吗? 黑头发 戴着眼镜
Have you seen a short woman? Black hair and glasses.
她很喜欢聊天 有很多话讲 她总是在说话 而且很大声
She's chatty, she talks a lot. She's a talker, she's loud.
呃 没有 嘿 小宝贝
Uh, no. Hey, missymiss.
- 她要在这里见我们 - 这是杰恩
- She was gonna meet us here. - This is Jayne.
- 抱歉 嘿 - 我们有点保姆问题
- Sorry, hi. - We have a little nanny issue.
天啊 保姆 慢慢来吧
God, nannies. Take your time.
新的保姆吗? 她叫什么?
The new one? What's her name?
卡洛塔 在那儿
Carlotta. Over here.
才第一天 她就没出现
First day, she doesn't show up.
你信吗? 我们等了半个小时
You believe that? We waited half an hour.
我跟她说在医院见面 这更近
I told her to just meet us at the hospital, it's closer.
- 难道不是吗 玛雅 看 是卡洛塔 - 你告诉我星期四见的
- Didn't we, Maya? Look! It's Carlotta! - You told me Tuesday.
- 不是啊 - 等等 你和佐伊怎么样了?
- No, we didn't. - Wait, how's it going with Zoe?
- 我得去工作了 - 好吧 抱歉
- I gotta work. - Right, sorry.
- 没关系 - 回头联♥系♥
- Oh, it's OK. - Call me later.
她们是你姐姐
Your sisters?
是的
Yeah.
她们一直这么亢奋么
Are they always so hysterical?
恩 不 有时会这样
Yeah. No, sometimes.
她有了孩子 桑迪第一天回来上班 你懂得
Uh, there's a new baby. Sandy's first day back at work. You know.
你有孩子吗?
You have kids?
好吧 说了不说话的
Oh right, not talking. Right.
如果可以的话
If that's okay.
我把她吃饭和午睡的时间表打印了一份
Uh, I printed out a copy of her feeding and nap schedule.
你个小可怜 看你穿了多少
You poor thing, what are you wearing?
他们以为这有零下四十度
They must think it's -40.
还有手♥机♥应用程序 卡洛塔 记得吗 我们给你看过
And the app Carlotta, remember the app? We showed it to you.
我...应该记得
Uh, I... I think so.
喔
Um, oh.
- 你好 - 吃饭 拉屎...
- Hello. - Feedings, bowel movements...
如果有问题 随时打电♥话♥
Just call if you have any questions.
好的 再见 妈妈
Okay. Bye, mommy.
- 说再见 - 好吧 再见 玛雅
- Say bye! - Ok then, bye Maya.
我爱你 爱你爱你爱你
I love you. IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou.
- 你要去卫生间哭吗 - 才不
- Will you cry in the bathroom? - What? No.
也许会 那又怎样 我想哭就哭
Maybe. So what? I can cry if I want to.
- 要我陪着你吗 - 你也会哭的
- Do you want me to go with you? - You'd cry too.
- 闭嘴 快闭嘴 - 为啥
- Shut up. Just shut up. - What?
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Good morning.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我什么都没说哦
I said nothing. I didn't speak.
桑迪是护士 梅尔是外科医生
Sandy's the nurse. Mel's the surgeon.
恩
Hmm.
其中一人被书面警告 是哪一个
Uh, one of them was written up, were they not? Uh, which one?
是桑迪违反保护病人隐私条例?
Ah, Sandy, yeah. Breach of patient confidentiality?
我不会谈论我的家人
I'm not talking about my family.
为什么
Why's that?
这跟他们没关系 你是认真的吗
This has nothing to do with them. Seriously?
我们真要谈这个吗?
This is what we're doing?
让埃里克问完
We're letting Eric do his job.
这儿
There's, uh,
- 有些行为值得商榷 - 我拒绝回答 抱歉
- some questionable behaviour here. - I'm not going there, sorry.
会有别的律师问的 格里芬
There will be lawyers, Griffin,
杰恩·鲍尔家请的律师
other lawyers, lawyers for Jayne Baugher's family.
他们不会像我现在这么礼貌
They're going to be a whole lot less polite than I am.
现在他想激怒我
Now he's trying to rattle me.
一个护士 一个外科医生
A nurse, a surgeon...
你♥爸♥呢 前办公室主任
What about your dad, former chief of staff,
降到急诊室了?
bumped down to ER?
这应该是对他的惩罚吧 他做了什么?
Was that like his punishment? What did he do?
不管发生了什么 他不再是主任了
Well, whatever happened, he's not the chief.
所以这次 他帮不了你
So I guess that means he can't help you.
不像以前了
Not like he used to.
克兰先生
Well, Mr. Crane,
我知道发生了什么
I think I know what happened.
看上去你的胫骨骨折了
Looks like you may have fractured your tibia.
这可不是小问题
That's no small task.
拍X光 安排矫形外科会诊 打五十毫克吗♥啡♥
Let's get him to X-ray, get an ortho consult and 50mg morphine,
肌肉注射 明白?
intramuscular, alright?
你坐着别动就行
You sit tight, you're doing great.
- 下一个谁 - 用芬太尼更好
- What's next? - Fentanyl is easier to manage.
你说什么
Sorry?
见效快 疗程短 对血压影响更小
Faster, shorter, less impact on BP,
滴定剂量更好操控 说说而已
easier to titrate dosage. Just saying.
六室有个打垒球受伤的
Softball injury in 6.
似乎是鼻子断了 二室的病人胃痉挛 但首先...
Looks like a broken nose. Stomach cramps in 2. But first...
把吗♥啡♥换成芬太尼 五十微克 静脉注射
Let's change the morphine to fentanyl. 50mcg, intravenous.
好的 但首先...
You bet. But first...
不要以为听了卡特勒医生的话我才这么做
And not because of what Dr. Cutler said.
你最好别这么猜想 只是我自己改变主意了
If that's what you're thinking. I had a change of heart.
首先是多布斯先生
First up is Mr. Dobbs.
卡尔文 他是常客 每两三周就来一次
Calvin. He's a regular. Shows up every couple of weeks.
他需要一个朋友 而不是医生
Needs a friend, not a doctor.
今天他的病是一般性疼痛
Today he's presenting with "generalized pain."
- 你有秒表吗 - 我有手♥机♥啊
- Do you have a stopwatch? - I have a phone.
记一下我和病人的交流时间
Time my interactions.
我的每小时诊断病人数太少了
My patient-per-hour ratio is too low.
杰维看上去很累 我好担心啊
Devi is looking tired. I'm worried.
多布斯先生 我是康纳医生
Mr. Dobbs, I'm Dr. Conner.
你能告诉我哪里疼吗?
Can you tell me where it hurts?
我摔的很严重
Well, I had a terrible fall.
- 非常疼 - 你是怎么摔的?
- It's very painful. - How did you fall exactly?
我是一个饱经风霜的人
Uh, I'm a complicated person.
我的生活充满了痛苦
My life is full of pain.
艾伦 有个多处受伤的患者正在来的路上
Allen. Multiple traumas on their way.
- 卡拉 你好啊 - 好像在牲畜展览会上遭到踩踏了
- Hello Cara. - Something about a stampede at a livestock expo.
卡尔文可以等等 现在需要你 艾伦
Calvin can wait. Now Allen. Need you now.
希望你知道 我不仅仅是个护工
Bet you didn't know this, but I'm not just a porter.
还是个病人陪护家
I'm also the patient whisperer.
你似乎对医院熟门熟路啊
You seem to know the ropes,
就好像你在医院待了很久一样
like you spend a lot of time in hospitals.
我们到了
Here we are.
肺功能门诊部 差不多各种病都看
Pulmonary Function Clinic, which can mean almost anything.
- 哮喘 结核病... - 错了
- Asthma, tuberculosis... - Wrong.
组织胞浆菌病呢
How about histoplasmosis,
有趣的是 它是一种真菌
which, interestingly, is a fungus that
在土壤里生存 跟鸟屎有关
lives in the soil and is associated with bird droppings...
得了吧
Nice try.
我知道这不常见 多数人想延长产假
I know it's unusual. Most people want to extend their mat leave
不用提前回来上班
and not come back early.
- 那可不一定 - 这真的
- You'd be surprised. - It really...
安德鲁 部门主管在四室
Andrew. Department heads at 4.
带上数据 记得用便条
Bring the stats, make sure they're colour-coded,
按颜色分好类
with the stickies.
- 我不能让你回重症监护室 - 没关系啊
- I can't put you back on ICU. - Ah, that's okay.
你现在是机动人员 哪间病房♥需要你 你就去哪
You'll be floating. Different wards, wherever the hell I need you.
不会让你加班 别打任何坏主意
And no overtime, so don't get any ideas.
- 不论代价多少 - 詹森
- Whatever it takes. - Jason.
是她么
Is that her?
我一会过来
I'll be right there.
- 我得去 詹森会... - 好的 去吧 谢谢
- I have to. Jason will just be... - Yeah, yeah, Go, go. Thanks.
塔特尔医生
Dr. Tuttle.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表