剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
皮特 最后一次上班 怎么样
Peter. Your final shift, how's it going?
很好 艾伦...
Fine. Listen, Allen...
我看到你把行李直接带到医院来了
I see you brought your stuff to work.
梅尔告诉我格里芬的事了
Mel told me about the thing with Griff.
- 你得小心点 - 是吗
- You need to be careful. - Oh, do I?
格里芬的情绪会变得极度不稳定 你可能...
Griff's going to be extremely volatile. You could just...
你可能会让事情变得更糟
You could end up making things worse.
是个好建议 谢谢
Well that's good advice, thanks.
艾伦 如果你有需要 我可以改航♥班♥的
Allen, if you wanted me to, I could change my flight.
我会一直在这 我能给你提供不同的视角 或是什么的...
I could be there. I might be able to offer some perspective or something...
不 我是觉得 如果是家庭内部解决的话 会更好
Nah. You know, it's probably better if, uh, it's a family thing.
- 是啊 当然 - 而你刚好要走
- Yeah, sure. - And you're leaving town,
所以 没理由这么做
so... no point.
我会帮你照顾你的病人 怎么样
I'll keep an eye on your patients. How's that?
好主意 谢谢你 谢谢
That's a good idea, thank you. Thank you.
你做的很棒 想听听刚才是怎么回事吗
You did great. Want to hear what just happened?
- 当然 - 我把可伸展的血管内支架移植物
- Sure. - I put expandable stent grafts
植入了你的腹主动脉 固定好了
inside your abdominal aorta, anchored them,
刚好和移植片重叠避免泄露
overlapping the grafts to avoid leakage,
然后又放了个气球进去密封好
then put a balloon in to seal it.
你什么时候这么聪明的
When did you get so smart?
我看了《弗兰妮与祖伊》啊
Franny and Zooey.
美国当代著名作家J.D.塞林格作品 主人公为早慧神童
真的 你给了我一本破旧的《弗兰妮与祖伊》
It's true. You gave me a beat up old copy of Franny and Zooey...
我从来都没后悔过
I never looked back.
读塞林格的作品才让你成为医生
Reading Salinger made you a doctor.
不 是你
No, you did.
是你让我变得有自信
You gave me confidence.
是你让我对自己抱有愿景
You gave me a vision of myself.
成为一个聪颖的 强壮的 独♥立♥的人
Someone smart, strong... Independent.
和你说实话 这一切不是因为我
Can I tell you something? That wasn't me.
也不是因为一本书
That wasn't a book.
而是因为你自己 梅丽莎 这是你自己努力的结果
That was you, Melissa. You did that.
你应该相信你自己
You should trust yourself.
康纳医生
Dr. Conner?
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我过一会儿回来检查你的情况
I'll come back and check back on you in a while.
这是穆里尔术后成像结果 移植没有成功
Muriel's post-op imaging. The graft isn't working.
动脉囊瘤还在扩大
The aneurysm sac is still expanding.
看上去像内漏 五类型那种 总是有这种风险
Looks like an endoleak, type 5. Always a risk.
这样的病例发生这种情况的可能性很大
It happens in a substantial percentage of cases like this.
我需要再次手术 现在就要 打开来修复它
I need to go back in. Right now. Open repair.
- 这不是个好主意 - 我需要亲眼看看到底发生了什么
- Bad idea. - I need to see what's going on.
她比之前的情况还要糟糕
She's even less stable than she was.
- 我们再等下去 她可能会死 - 她的血压很低 她的肾脏...
- If we wait, she could die... - Her BP's low, her kidneys...
我们真得要再次争论这个问题吗
Are we seriously having this argument again?
- 她不会有事儿的 她很强壮的 - 她都七十四了
- She'll be fine, she's tough. - She's 74.
- 她不是你的病人 - 够了 你够了
- She's not your patient. - Stop it, just stop!
我比你更资深 你明白吗
I'm senior to you, do you get that?
你不能无视我的意见
You can't just ignore my opinion.
你...
You...
我是康纳医生 我需要一间手术室
It's Doctor Conner. I'm going to need an OR.
我们能挤掉谁呢
Who can we bump?
我当然算不上一个好母亲
Of course I was a bad mother.
- 你承认这个了 - 我之所以是个糟糕的母亲
- You admit that? - I was a terrible mother,
并不是因为我酗酒 格里芬 而是因为我嫁给了一个没心没肺的人
but it wasn't because I drank, Griffin, it was because I was married to an absent,
- 一个工作狂... - 噢 得了吧
- workaholic... - Oh, please!
不要冲我说"得了吧"
Don't "please" me!
你不明白 一点都不
You have no clue. None.
- 三个孩子还有我的事业 - 后者总是更重要
- Three kids and my own career... - Which was always more important.
是的 过去是 现在依旧是
Yes, it was. It still is.
并不是每个人都适合做一个母亲
Not everyone is suited for motherhood.
我非常爱你
I love you desperately,
爱你们每个人 但相信我 如果不是酗酒
all of you, but trust me, if it wasn't for alcohol,
我们早就互不理睬了
we would have stopped talking long ago.
- 我们真是一模一样啊 - 不 我们不一样
- We're exactly the same. - No, we're not the same.
- 你就像我一样搞得一乱糟 - 嘿
- You are just as messed up as I am. - Hey,
我可没有一走就是两年多 我可没有从法学院辍学
I didn't vanish for two years. I didn't drop out of law school.
我甚至连一次上庭都没有漏掉过
I have never missed a court date.
而你连个推床的活儿都干不下去
You can't even hold on to a job pushing beds.
我很聪明 你很愚蠢 我是个能正常运作的酒鬼
I'm smart, you're an idiot. I'm a functioning alcoholic,
而你却不能自控 你在沉沦 而我
and you are out of control, you're drowning and I'm...
而我好害怕你就这么死了
And I'm terrified that you're going to wind up dead.
- 她的钾离子水平怎么样 - 不太好
- How's her potassium? - It's not good.
- 她想再开一次刀 - 格拉医生
- She wants to go back in. - Dr. Guerra.
康纳 你搞什么 你要再做一次手术 那个腹部动脉瘤的病人
Conner, what the hell? You're going back in? The abdo aneurysm?
是他打电♥话♥叫你来的吗
Did he call you?
干嘛这么着急呢 为什么不只是增加她复诊的频率呢
What's the rush? Why not just step up her clinic visits?
- 她不是你的病人 - 听着 他级别比你高
- She isn't your patient. - Look, he outranks you.
而你已经不是以前的样子了 你已经是昨日黄花了
You're what was, you're yesterday's news.
- 格拉医生 - 你说的对 她现在不是我的病人
- Dr. Guerra... - You're right, she's not
但她将会是 只要
my patient, but she will be, as long as...
只要我没有杀了她吗
As long as I don't kill her?
我没有这么说 你这个女人太令人恼火了
I didn't say that! This woman is infuriating.
我收回那句话 我们之所以不能等
I take it back. Here's why we shouldn't wait:
是因为自从昨晚入院以来 病患的动脉瘤
the patient's aneurysm has grown almost
长大了接近零点五厘米
half a centimetre since she was admitted last night
如果不做手术 动脉瘤肯定会破裂
and unless she gets surgery it will rupture.
我认识这个病人 她很坚强 她能承受这个 好嘛
I know this patient. She is strong, she can take it, OK?
如果我们继续等下去 什么都不做 她就要死了 让我们做点什么吧
If we wait, if we don't do something, she will die, so let's do something.
你看这就是我喜欢的 充满激♥情♥ 非常有种
You see that's what I like, the passion, the cajones.
以后我的推荐信上就会这么说
Future reference.
好吧 康纳 就交给你了
Alright, Conner, it's on you.
不要搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
再深入腹腔一点儿 很好 让我们把牵引器就放在这里
More through to the peritoneal cavity, good. Let's get the retractors in there.
我们需要在三十分钟之内
OK, we need to be in and out
搞定这一切 一旦我夹住肾上腺主动脉
in under 30 minutes. Once I've placed the clamps
我就需要开始计时 杰里 她的体征怎么样
on the suprarenal aorta, I want a clock started. Jerry, vitals?
都在比较低的水平 但我们之前也预料到了
On the low side, but we were expecting as much.
好的 如果他们进一步下降你就告诉我
OK, let me know if they get any lower.
棉球 谢谢 电烙铁
Sponge? Thank you. And electro-cautery?
- 你飞机是什么时候的 - 明天
- What time's your flight? - Tomorrow.
- 噢 你 我以为你 - 我本来是
- Oh, you... I thought you... - I was.
出了点儿事情 格里芬有点事情
There's a thing. A Griff thing.
他现在怎么样
How's he doing?
腹腔手术包
Abdo packs?
让我们把横结肠挪开一点儿
Let's get the transverse colon out of the way,
我需要一个更清晰的视野
I need a clear field.
好了 太好了 就在这儿
Alright, good. There it is.
她心率上升到九十六了
Spike in her heart rate up to 96.
这是压力下的反应 我们没有问题
It's under stress. We're still OK.
夹紧上肠系膜动脉和肾动脉之间的
Clamping the suprarenal aorta between the superior mesenteric
肾上腺主动脉
and renal arteries.
室颤 心率一百六
V-tach. Heart rate up to 160.
见鬼 注射胺碘酮
Damn it. Push amiodarone.
- 血压在下降 八十 五十 - 停 不要注射
- BP's tanking. 80 over 50. - Stop it! Don't do this.
颈动脉检测不到脉搏
No pulse at the carotid.
我们需要心脏起搏器 去找除颤器 拿过来
We need to cardiovert. Get the defib, move it!
- 我来 - 充到两百 注射肾上腺素
- I got it. - Charge to 200 and push epi.
离手
Clear!
没有任何响应
There's no output.
加油 加油 穆里尔 努力啊
Come on. Come on, Muriel! Fight!
我摸到脉搏了
I've got a rhythm.
- 血压稳定了 - 太好了
- BP's stabilizing. - OK. Alright.
把牵引器放回去
Retractors back in.
我需要抽吸 干净的棉球 以及两个单位的AB型血
I need suction, fresh sponges and two more units AB.
凯文·瓦特罗斯 三号♥床 我需要那个床位
Kevin Watrous, in three. I need that bedspot.
把他挪到走廊上去 他就要被转到楼上了
Move him into the hallway, he's going upstairs.
- 瓦特罗斯 那个因气囊受伤的病人 - 你有尝过这些吗
- Watrous, the airbag guy? - Did you get some of these?
褐色那个 沙士口味的 棒极了
The brown ones, the root beer? So good.
是吧 我还是不要了
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表