剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
或者纠纷可能导致这起事件?
that either of you can recall that may have motivated somebody to do this?
我们在重组 我们的外包提议
We're restructuring. Our outsourcing initiatives
- 使工会很沮丧 - 工会不会安置炸♥弹♥ 琳达
- have the unions upset. - The unions aren't setting bombs, Linda.
在你们了解清楚情况之前 我们需要按最坏的情况来处理吗?
Do we need to go with a worst case scenario until you know more?
那就意味着全部疏散
That would mean full evacuation procedures.
那是地下室一个很偏僻的角落
It was a remote corner of the basement.
艾伦...
Allen...
琳达 你不会想疏散九百五十位病人
Linda, you don't want to evacuate 950 patients
- 和员工的 还不需要 - 我们可以进行封锁
- plus staff. Not yet. - We could lock it down
好吧 不让新的病人进来
Alright, no new patients,
取消非急需施行的手术
cancel elective surgeries.
- 目前我可以接受 - 对我也好
- I can live with that for now. - Good for me.
艾伦
Allen,
你得去急症室做一下检查
you need to get yourself up to ER and get checked out.
我很好
I'm fine.
- 我坚持 - 很抱歉
- I insist. - I'm sorry,
我该跟谁谈?
who am I supposed to be speaking with here?
琳达 塔特尔 是她说了算 劳驾
Linda Tuttle. It's her call. Excuse me.
封锁吧 我能接受这种处理方案
Lockdown. I'm good with that.
女士 我们现在在处理大规模的危机事件
Ma'am, we're dealing with a large-scale crisis at the moment.
- 但是我的女儿可能病得很严重 - 你的女儿流鼻涕
- But my daughter could be very sick. - Your daughter has the sniffles
- 有低烧 - 但是她仍有权利
- and a low grade fever. - But she's still entitled
- 获得医疗救助... - 她有权利得到纸巾 听着
- to medical attention... - She's entitled to a tissue. Look,
去皇家伊莎贝拉医院 告诉他们 是戴维·佩特护士让你们去的
go to Royal Elizabeth. Tell them Nurse Devi Patel sent you.
也许有用 但你最好还是回家吧
That might help, but really, you should go home.
股动脉止血做的不错
Nice work on that femoral bleed,
卡特勒 佩雷斯先生还在这儿做什么?
Cutler, but what's Mr. Perez still doing here?
- 他是... - 嗯...治好就送回去...
- He's got a... - Treat 'em and street 'em.
我要那张床空出来
I want that bed opened up.
- 她怎么样了 - 得把她弄上楼去
- How's she doing? - We gotta get her upstairs.
我得尽快看看她的腹部
I just want to get a quick look at what's going on in that belly first.
- 超声波 - 嘿 朗尼 能听见我说话吗?
- Ultrasound. - Hey, Lonnie. Can you hear me?
- 知道你在哪儿吗? - 那个...
- Do you know where you are? - What the...
那个...
what was...
刚才闪着光的是什么...
what was the flash before...
她的心跳...达到一百三十五了
She's tachy... heart rate's up to 135.
看到什么了 康纳?
What are you seeing, Conner?
很多游离液体 很难看清楚
Lot of free fluid. It's hard to get a clear read,
但脾好像被刺穿了
but it looks like it went clear through the spleen.
我拿到了
I've got it.
她服用过固定剂量的替诺福韦
She's on a fixed dose combo of tenofovir, uh,
恩曲他滨和依法韦仑
emtricitabine, and efavirenz. Plus supplements
- 还有辅酶Q-10 - 谢谢你 佐伊
- of coenzyme Q-10. - Thank you, Zoe.
- 怎么回事? - 我想把它弄干净
- What the hell? - I'm just trying to clear the way.
- 在外面等着 - 佐伊 拜托 我们到外面...
- Wait outside. Somebody... - Zoe, come on, why don't we...
我不会离开她的!
I'm not leaving her!
心跳一百四 血压下降...
Heart rate's up to 140, BP's falling...
- 朗尼... - 把她带走!
- Lonnie... - Get her out of here!
布鲁诺 我来 我带她走
Bruno, I got her, I got her.
佐伊 佐伊 佐伊 你让他们安心工作 好吗?
Zoe, Zoe, Zoe. You gotta let them do their work, OK?
对一个传染病医生来说 得掌握些重要的验伤分流技巧
Those were some pretty serious triage skills for an ID doc.
我以前在住院部急诊实习 待了四年
I did four years of residency in emergency medicine,
但有三个年轻人...有点强横
but three young kids... got a little tough.
转到了传染病科 工作稳定 压力也小得多
Flipped to Infectious Diseases. Stable hours, less stress.
那个女人...身上插刀的那个
The woman... the one... the one with the sharps?
看这儿
Look here.
- 有点出血 - 真的吗
- There was a little bit of bleeding. - Serious?
相信我们 这儿
Nothing we couldn't handle. Here.
你第一天来贝丝医院吗
Your first day at Beth-H.
- 对 - 每个人都对你很好吗?
- Yep. - Everyone treating you OK?
没错 到目前为止 呼吸
Yeah, so far so good. Breathe.
创伤科有个做外科手术的家伙 很厉害
There's a surgical fellow on the trauma team that's a real piece of work.
但人际交往方面一点儿不行 完全是个控制狂
Total control freak with no interpersonal skills at all.
- 噢呵 - 不过还是有些可取之处的
- Oh, yeah. - Couple redeeming qualities, though.
- 是什么呢? - 眼波流转
- What are those? - Unbelievable eyes
- 身材曼妙 - 叫什么名字?
- and an amazing body. - What's her name?
梅丽莎 康纳医生
Dr. Melissa Conner.
- 噢 - 没错
- Oh. - Yeah.
好的 你已经好了
OK. You're good to go.
- 本来应该是我的 - 佐伊...
- That should have been me. - Zoe...
科纳斯科本来派我去
Kanaskie assigned me,
- 朗尼想要... - 你别这样想
- Lonnie offered... - You can't do this. Don't do this.
她可能会死
She could die.
佐伊 听着 现在你要专心救朗尼
Zoe, listen. Right now, you need to focus on helping Lonnie.
- 他儿子叫什么 - 雅克布
- What's her son's name? - Jacob.
- 他和她妹妹在奥斯汀市 - 好 所以你
- He's in Austin with her sister. - OK. So you need
要给朗尼的妹妹打电♥话♥ 告诉她情况
to call Lonnie's sister and tell her what's going on
让她安排送雅克布上飞机过来
so she can arrange to put Jacob on a plane.
- 好的 - 我去看看她怎么样了
- OK. - I'll find out how she's doing.
- 佐伊 - 什么?
- Zoe. - What?
我爱你
I love you.
- 你刚刚做的很好 - 你一路辛苦把她抬过来
- You did a good job back there. - You did the heavy lifting.
人的生命变幻莫测
It's amazing how quickly life changes.
格里芬 你应对危机的能力
Griff, you handled that crisis better
- 比大多数医生都好... - 爸爸 别这样
- than most doctors could... - Dad, don't.
为什么不回医学院?
Why not go back to med school?
- 为什么非要这么固执? - 我马上就要回去了
- Why are you being so stubborn about this? - I am going back to med school.
已经同意了
I already accepted.
我让大家不要告诉你
I asked everyone not to tell you.
很好 但学期已经开始了...
OK. The semester's already started...
我延迟了一年 那样我就能自己负担学费了
I deferred it for a year so I can afford tuition and the rest of it.
这...这...太好了
That's... that's... that's great,
你不用这样 我很乐意给你交学费
but you don't have to. I'm happy to pay.
爸爸 我不想接受你的任何帮助
Dad, I don't want your help for anything.
钱 建议...
Money, advice...
所有一切
anything.
真不敢相信
Can you believe this?
我刚刚告诉那个家伙他女儿有个翘臀
I just told that guy his daughter has a nice ass.
我怎么会知道他们是一家人啊?
How the hell was I supposed to know they were related?
她可以转移了 你和布鲁诺一起来?
She's ready for transport. You good to bring her up with Bruno?
- 当然 姐姐 - 你们有三个人?
- Sure, sis. - There's three of you?
算上桑迪有四个 不过她还在休育婴假
Four if you count Sandy, but she's still on mat leave.
压力阀值在升高 立马就得进手术室
Pressure's tanking. Need to get her into an OR now.
病人脾脏破裂 肾脏也有撕裂
She had a ruptured spleen and some lacerations to the kidney,
- 但我们可以治好 - 好消息
- but we were able to repair. - That's good news.
没有并发症 谢天谢地
No complications, so fingers crossed.
她家人呢?
What about her family?
我告诉她妹妹了 她和雅克布明天就坐飞机过来
I talked to her sister. She and Jacob are getting on a plane tomorrow.
专科医师很快会过来给她做检查
The intensivist will be by to check on her in a little bit.
谢谢 梅尔
Thanks, Mel.
- 对 谢谢你梅尔 回见? - 当然 格里芬
- Yeah, thanks, Mel. See you later? - Sure. And Griff,
你今天做得很好
you were great down there today.
- 你饿了吗?给你拿点东西吃? - 不了 我得回去工作了
- Can I get you anything? You hungry? - No, I should go back to work.
不 你待在这儿 他们会做好的
No, you stay here. They'll manage.
格里芬 你之前说的话...
Griff, about earlier, what you said, I...
嘿 打扰下
Hey, sorry.
别忘了 待会儿跟我说
Hold that thought.
嘿PJ
Hey, PJ.
- 朗尼还好吗? - 会好的
- Is Lonnie OK? - She will be.
- 什么事? - 听着 我抬克拉里的时候
- What's up? - Look, I found this
发现了这个 我本来打算给科纳斯科的 但是...
when I was moving Clary's body. I was going to give it to Kanaskie, but...
我不知道他在哪儿 我想着给警♥察♥
well, I don't know where he is. I was thinking about going to the cops,
但是他们可能会检查我的储物柜 那样对谁都没好处
but they'll probably check my locker and that's not good for anyone.
我不认识医生 给认识的护士她们可能会把它卖♥♥掉
I don't even know any doctors, the nurses I know will probably just sell it.
所以...
So...
- 里面有他的录像 - 什么录像?
- There's a video on it that he was making. - What kind of video?
你自己看看
You should watch it.
- 康纳 有时间吗? - 没时间
- Conner, you got a minute? - Not really.
我叫梅丽莎
And my name is Melissa.
- 有人这么叫你吗? - 没有
- Anybody call you that? - No.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表