剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
除了我妈 如果你要问什么
My mother. If you need a consult,
登入...
log the request through...
你了解外籍农业工人吗?
You know anything about foreign agricultural workers?
不 不过我知道这是个有关
No. Yes. I know it's a work program
国外农业的项目
for foreign... agriculturals.
费尔南多·佩雷斯 慢性阻塞性肺病前期
Fernando Perez. Presenting with early stages of C.O.P.D.
在花卉温室杀虫时得的病
He got sick working with pesticides in a floral greenhouse.
因为害怕失去工作 他之前没去看病 导致病情加重无法工作
Didn't see a doctor 'cause he was afraid of losing his job. Now he can't work
今天就要被遣返回墨西哥了
so they're shipping his ass back to Mexico. Today.
他们有权力遣返?
They can do that?
他有权获得工伤保险赔偿 但要经过层层文书批准
He's entitled to injury compensation, but the chances he'll get access
拿到的几率... 也不大
to the paperwork, and it'll... Look, even if it gets to him,
就算赔偿到他手里 也不够付他看病花的钱
which is unlikely, won't be enough to cover his medical expenses.
所以你找我是要 咨♥询♥政♥府♥政策?
So you want me to what, consult on government policy?
- 找找他有还有什么病 - 什么?
- Find something else wrong with him. - Excuse me?
可以推迟遣返的事 直到他能待在这儿找个
Something that would delay his departure long enough for him to find an advocate,
移♥民♥和工伤赔偿的律师
someone who can help with immigration and workman's comp.
如果我什么也没找出来呢?
And if I don't find anything?
- 那就编一个 - 是吗?
- Make something up. - Yeah, right.
为什么不?
Why not?
第一天上班就挑战体制
Gaming the system on your first day.
- 这可不是我们该干的事 - 所以我们就送他回家
- Not really what we do here, Doctor. - We send Fernando home,
看着他死吗 这是医生该做的吗?
he'll die. Is that what we do?
- 戈登医生 - 康纳医生 新来的
- Dr. Gordon. - Dr. Conner. New guy.
格里芬和你父亲怎么样了?
How're Griff and your dad?
还行 你今晚还会来的吧?
They're OK. You're still coming tonight, right?
来 去一个六个月大的孩子的生日会
Yeah. What does one wear
该穿什么? 每件各穿一半?
to a six month old's birthday party? Half of everything?
无所谓
I don't care,
- 别穿背心就行 - 生日会结束后去我家?
- just no vests. - We going back to my place after?
你不睡在联体别♥墅♥吗?
I thought you were gonna sleep at the townhouse?
没人会睡在别♥墅♥里 玛雅哭起来就像摇滚小子
No one sleeps at the townhouse. Maya's got lungs like Kid Rock.
一会儿见 梅丽莎
See you in there. Melissa.
他叫你梅丽莎?
Melissa?
- 我在帮他做一个急诊咨♥询♥ - 明白了
- I'm doing an ER consult for him. - Ah. That explains it.
呃 我说玛雅像摇滚小子... 并不是对他有意见
Look, the Kid Rock thing... It's not that I don't like Maya,
我... 我喜欢婴儿
I... I love babies,
如果是我们的孩子 我会高兴的睡不着觉
I would be happy to lose sleep if it was our baby,
- 可他不是 所以... - 你真的要这样?
- but it's not, so... Yeah. - Are you really gonna do that?
什么?
What?
在走廊讨论我俩生孩子的事?
Introduce the subject of having babies here in a hallway?
- 在工作期间? - 不 我只是开玩笑
- At work? - No, it was a joke.
好吧
Ah. That explains it.
嗨
Hey.
你现在可真的需要休假了
You're really gonna need that vacation now.
是啊
Yeah.
我会和你一起 我还没去过奥斯丁呢
I'll come with you. I've never been to Austin.
我也没去过
Me neither.
雅克布在那
Jacob's there.
和你妹妹一起
With your sister.
抱歉 你是哪位?
I'm sorry, who are you?
- 我是佐伊 - 佐伊
- I'm Zoe. - Zoe.
- 我们是同事 朋友 - 为什么...
- We work together. We're friends. - Am I...
为什么我在这儿...
Why am I...
你刚从爆♥炸♥中醒来
You were in an explosion.
- 朗尼... - 不 我...
- Lonnie... - I can't, it's a...
我怎么了...
Do I have...
你是谁?
Who are you?
大家好 我在...
Hey, everybody, this...
一个非正式的
is the unofficial
员工吸烟休息室
Porter Smoking Lounge.
很多人几乎上班的时候
I know a ton of guys
都在这个房♥间里
who spend almost their entire shift
吸烟来放松
in this room.
你以为他们会因此失去工作?
Think they're losing their jobs?
不 不会 因为他们都是兼♥职♥的
Nah. Not a chance. They're all part-timers, right,
都不值得解雇
guys too cheap to lay off.
至于那些全职的老员工们
The seniors, the old guys, the lifers, they got more
他们资格够老 你不能动他们
seniority than anybody can shake a stick at. You can't touch 'em.
那就只剩我了 老好人 克拉里·帕尔
Then there's me. Yeah, good ol' Clary Parr.
对 只剩我这个夹在中间的
Yeah, I fall right in the middle.
十五年 三个月
Fifteen years, three months.
就是这么被怀念的 赚点小钱
Missed it by that much. I get jack.
没什么好说的
I get nothing to show for that.
管它呢
What the hell. So.
不如就打破下规矩吧?
Might as well have a butt break, huh?
别做傻事 克拉里 拿到外面去
Don't be a dick, Clary. Take it outside.
科纳斯科能怎样? 炒了我?
What's Kanaskie gonna do? Fire me?
这是个意外
It was an accident.
他的打火机...
His lighter, and...
再加上气体泄漏
and what, a gas leak?
氧气罐连着一些(用来移♥动♥病人的)轮床和病床
The O2 tanks are connected to some of the gurneys and the beds.
如果其中的一两个
If one or two of them
开关被卡住了还开着... 你知道我们的开关有问题
were to get stuck open... You know we've been having problems.
该死的
Dammit!
该死的
Dammit.
塔特尔医生
Dr. Tuttle?
你压力太大了 你有紧急联♥系♥人吗?
You've been under a lot of pressure. Do you have anybody you can call if...?
我得去跟消防队长说说
I need to talk to the fire marshal.
最近我都没见你出席过任何会议
I haven't seen you at any meetings lately.
现在不是时候
Not now.
我知道 我知道这对你来说很困难 我只是觉得...
I just, I know how hard it can be, I just thought...
你觉得什么
You just thought what,
- 你只不过是关心下我的身体? - 不然呢...
- you'd take an interest in my well-being? - Why else would I...
威胁要曝光我 并不能让你得到什么
Threatening to expose me isn't going to accomplish anything.
我没有威胁你 我只是...
I'm not threatening, I just...
这也不能恢复你父亲的工作 虽然说实在话
It's certainly not going to save your father's job. Although frankly,
我想得到摆脱他的机会
I thought that you'd be as happy as I am for the opportunity
- 你会跟我一样开心 - 你这是什么意思?
- to get rid of him. - What's that supposed to mean?
你的工作是整理床铺和设备 你做得很好
You are paid to push around beds and equipment, which you do very well,
所以你继续做你的工作 可以吗?
so let's just stick to that, shall we?
至于其他的
And everything else,
不要告诉任何人
you keep to yourself.
- 你朋友还好吗 - 朗尼 她...
- How's your friend? - Lonnie, she's, uh...
还不错 情况还算稳定 很快就会好了
She's good, she's stable. She should be OK.
那就好 你妹妹是个好医生
Good, good. Your sister's a fine surgeon.
- 有什么可以帮你的吗格里芬 - 你应该反抗的
- What can I do for you, Griffin? - You should fight it.
- 我不可能赢的 - 爸 你在贝修恩工作二十五年了
- I can't win. - Dad, you've been at Bethune for 25 years.
我在这的日子是不短了 我也没想到会发生这种事 可是...
It's been in the works for a while, I didn't think it would happen, but...
那就反抗啊
So fight it.
格里芬 你今天早上刚说不想跟我扯上任何关系
Griffin, this morning you say you want nothing to do with me,
现在... 你就开始给我的职业生涯提建议了吗
and now you... you're giving me career advice?
你不能任凭塔特尔对你呼来喝去
You can't just let Tuttle push you around like that.
我以为你会满意这个结果呢
I assumed you'd be happy.
大家都喜欢设想我的反应
Yeah, well, people make too many assumptions about me.
要我看 都是基于经验做出的设想吧
Well, I don't know, maybe it's based on experience.
你以为我就完全不在乎这个你和这个家吗
What, you think I just don't care about you or the family?
大家都知道 对你来说
Beth-H is your home,
贝修恩医院就像家一样 在任由她夺走你的家之前
everyone knows that, Dad. So just think twice
你最好三思
before letting her take that away from you.
这会有点冰 不好意思
Sorry if this is cold.
深呼吸一口气
Take a deep breath in for me.
呼气
And out.
- 好的 - 你一定要帮帮我
- Good. - You are going to help me.
我也要先找出你的病因
I need to find something wrong with you first.
不要再说那句话了
Don't ever repeat that.
皮特
Peter?
好几个小时前我就叫你不要再管那个病人了
I asked you to discharge this patient hours ago.
我觉得咨♥询♥一下外科医生会有所帮助
Well, I thought we needed to do a surgical consult.
我本来想先告诉你的...
I was gonna talk to you first...
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表