剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
格里芬...
Griffin...
里夫斯 颈动脉狭窄
Reeves, carotid stenosis,
威尔逊 胆囊...
Wilson, gallbladder...
卡瓦纳太太
Mrs. Cavanagh!
你要离开这里是怎么一回事
What's this about you leaving town?
- 我不知道你在这儿 - 我到了急诊室
- I didn't know you were here. - I came into the ER
感到气短 突然我就住院了
with shortness of breath, all of a sudden I'm checked in.
你的动脉瘤增大了 直径有六点二厘米
Your aneurysm has grown. 6.2 centimetres.
我们得修好它
We're going to have to repair it.
"修好它" 这么说你还是个机械师呢
"Repair." So, you're a mechanic.
本质上来说 是的
Essentially.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
- 你要去哪儿 - 达拉斯 事情很突然
- Where are you going? - Dallas. It happened suddenly.
达拉斯 是为了工作还是为了爱情
Dallas? For work or for love?
哦 两者皆有吧 再呼吸一次
Oh, bit of both. Again.
你的背部或者腹部有什么疼痛吗
Have you had any pain in your back or your belly?
桑迪怎么样 孩子们怎么样
How's Sandy, how's the baby?
- 还是没有丈夫吗 - 他们很好
- Still no husband? - They're fine,
你真能惹麻烦 你知道吗 感觉一下
and you're a troublemaker, you know that? Feel this.
这就是你的动脉瘤在颤动
That's your aneurysm pulsating.
桑迪总是能维持局面 团结大家
Sandy was always the glue that keep things together.
你很有职业道德
You had the work ethic.
从来不出去 永远在学习 永远充满疑问
Never went outside, always studying, always full of doubt.
尽管如此 我还是你最喜欢的那个 不是吗
I was still your favourite though, wasn't I?
我下个月要去印度了
I'm going to India next month.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
为期两周的修行
Two weeks in an ashram
洗刷我的罪孽
for my sins.
你觉得我做得到吗
Think I'll make it?
当然 你一定能的
Of course you will.
- 他们说动脉瘤可能会破裂 - 我们及时发现了
- They said it could rupture. - We caught it in time.
别担心 我会照顾你的
Don't worry. I'm going to take care of you.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
我相信你 你是我的医生
I trust you. You're my doctor.
不好意思 为什么我没有被通知
Excuse me, why wasn't I paged?
我对卡瓦纳太太的病情有明确的...
I left specific instructions on Mrs. Cavanagh's...
我以为你是护士
I thought you were a nurse.
- 我是康纳医生 我的病人... - 杰克·鲁宾
- I'm Dr. Conner, my patient... - Jake Reuben.
- 我是新来接替你的 - 不好意思
- Uh, I'm the new you. - I'm sorry?
我会接管你的血管科病人 包括穆里尔
I'm taking over your vascular patients, including Muriel.
- 你要接管我的... 你到底是谁 - 杰克·鲁宾
- You're taking... Who are you? - Jake Reuben, we've been
我已经说过了 我是新来的员工
through this. I'm a general first year staff
- 有两个附属专业... - 我不想知道你的履历
- with dual subspecialties... - I don't need your resumé.
- 你刚刚问我... - 我今天要给卡瓦纳太太做
- You just asked me... - I will be doing the repair
- 修复手术 - 什么修复手术 今天吗
- on Mrs. Cavanagh. - What repair? Today?
这是不明智的 我来告诉你为什么
OK, that is unwise and I'm going to tell you why.
- 她的肌酐指标... - 很高 我知道
- Her creatinine levels... - ...Are elevated. I know,
我临床观察她好几年了
I've seen her in clinic for several years.
这个病人有充血性心衰竭 肾功能减退
The patient has congestive heart failure, reduced kidney function...
那我们就得看着她死掉吗
And so we should just let her die?
- 我有这么说吗 我没有 我没这么说 - 鲁宾医生 我从...
- Did I say that? No I didn't. I did not say that. - Dr. Reuben, I've known her since...
那就收回你说的话
So take it back.
- 收回你说的话 - 什么 哦 我们能不能就事论事...
- Take it back! - What? Oh, can we just stick...
如果你还要继续这样不经考虑的发言...
If you're going to be throwing around thoughtless comments...
我收回
I take it back.
谢谢 我们应该等到穆里尔状态稳定下来
Thank you. We should wait until Muriel stabilizes,
- 然后再进行修复 - 如果我们等的话
- then do the repair. - If we wait, the aneurysm
- 动脉瘤随时有可能破裂 -梅尔 太好了 你在这儿 我们得谈谈
- could rupture... - Mel. Good, there you are... we need to talk right now
- 不好意思 我们正在讨论... - 我们还没见过 鲁宾医生
- Excuse me, we're discussing... - We haven't met... Dr. Reuben.
我是桑迪·康纳 我现在要把我姐姐撬走
I'm Sandy Conner. I'm going to steal my sister, and you're not
你没得争论 你什么也别说
going to argue. You're going to say nothing at all.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
卡瓦纳太太在这儿 她会很想见你的
Mrs. Cavanagh's here. She's going to want to see you.
- 我们要去哪儿 - 格里芬有一串注射针孔
- Where are we going? - Griff had track marks.
- 什么 - 在他的手臂上 有注射针孔
- What? - On his arm. Track marks.
我们得做点什么 梅尔 现在马上 我们是一家人
We need to do something, Mel, right now, as a family.
- 妈妈已经动身过来了 快点 - 你给妈妈打电♥话♥了
- Mom's on her way. Come on. - You called Mom?
- 注射针孔 你确定吗 - 还有注射器
- Track marks? You're sure? - There were syringes too,
- 就在桌子上 - 好吧
- on the table. - OK, Alright.
我们得让他知道我们还关心他 他觉得他让我们失望了
He needs to know that we still care for him. He feels like he's disappointed us.
我们是很失望 格里芬让我们大大地失望了
He has. Griffin's massively disappointed us.
你还期待他是什么样 他是个瘾君子
What did you expect? He's an addict.
你这真是专业人士的意见啊
This from the expert.
- 梅尔 - 我们得跟他谈谈
- Mel. - We need to talk to him,
我们都要在场 所有人 以一个家庭的形式
all of us, together, as a family.
告诉他我们爱他 给他力量
Tell him that we love him, give him, you know, the strength
- 还有支持... - 你说的是干涉
- and the support... - You are talking about an intervention.
这不是... 不不 这是个家庭会议
It's not a... No. No. It's a family meeting.
- 没用的 - 你怎么知道
- Won't work. - You don't know that.
格里芬首先得自己想要戒除 在此之前 在他触底之前
Griffin has to want to quit, and until that happens, until he hits bottom...
- 对我来说这就是低谷了 - 相信我 远远没到
- It feels like bottom to me. - Trust me, it's not even close.
那么你打算怎么做 丽贝卡 你有什么解决办法
So what would you do, Rebecca? What's your solution?
报♥警♥
Call the cops.
以非法持有毒品罪把他丢进监狱 他就得好好管教
Put him in jail for possession, whatever. He needs a slap in the head.
你说真的吗
You're serious.
抱歉 你们是有上帝情结吗 你们三个都是
I'm sorry, you've got a God complex, all three of you.
- 你们不可能什么事情都能处理好 - 我们能处理好这件事
- You can't fix everything. - We can fix this.
至少我们能试试
We can try, at least.
我简直不能相信我会这么说 但是妈妈说得对
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Mom is right.
她说得不对
She is not right!
- 桑迪我们不能强迫格里芬... - 我知道你还要赶飞机
- Sandy, we can't force Griff... - I understand that you have
我们会在你去机场之前
a plane to catch, we'll try and fit it in before
把这件事处理好 你觉得这样怎么样
you leave for the airport, how's that sound?
家庭会议 这个方法很好
A family meeting. It's a good plan.
在我那里 我们的家
My place. Our house.
在家里 他会觉得安全一些
Family house... he feels safe there.
我们怎么把他弄出公♥寓♥
How will we get him out of his apartment?
- 贝卡你负责把他带过来 - 没门
- Becca, you're gonna pick him up... - No way.
就这么定了 你 去打电♥话♥ 看看还有没有戒除所还有床位
Yes way. And you, call around, see if you can find a rehab somewhere with a bed open.
今晚你在飞机上的时候 我们把他带到那儿去
We'll take him there tonight while you're on the plane.
- 好 - 我看看能不能联♥系♥上佐伊
- Fine. - And I'll see if I can get Zoe,
- 她可能想帮忙 - 好 所以有个计划了
- maybe she'll want to help. - OK. So it's a plan.
- 好吗 - 完全是浪费时间
- OK? - Total waste of time.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
我怎么把他带过去
How am I supposed to get him there?
自己解决
Figure it out.
- 吃香蕉吗 - 谢谢 我不吃
- Banana? - Thanks, I'm good.
你确定 真的特别好吃 熟透了
Sure? They're super delicious. Peak ripeness.
这里面是什么
What's in it?
生理盐水 利多卡因 还是异丙酚
Saline? Lidocaine? Propofol?
顺便一问 我猜这是我对吗
And I assume this is me, by the way?
"轻易放弃医生" 真好笑
"Dr. Quitter". That's funny.
我把你名字拼错了吗
Did I misspell your name?
我们今天要跟他谈谈 我们所有人 在爸爸家
We're going to talk to him, today. All of us, at Dad's.
- 干预吗 - 更像是家庭会议
- Like an intervention? - More like a "family meeting".
怎么 你怎么这幅表情 你觉得这是个坏主意
What are you, what is that face? You think it's a bad idea?
- 你不觉得吗 - 我们得做点什么
- Don't you? - Well we have to
我们不能就这么看着
do something, we can't sit back and watch.
你想让我也去吗 我可以过去
Do you want me there? I can be there.
绝对不要 你现在是我家人
God no, you're the last person my family wants to see
最不想看见的人 我可能得改一下航♥班♥了
right now. I may need to change my flight.
- 明天早上六点有一班飞机 - 你需要帮助
- There's a 6 AM tomorrow. - You should get some help.
需要有个知道他们在做什么的人帮帮你
Someone who knows what they're doing.
是啊就好像有这么个人似的
Yeah, like that's going to happen.
轻易放弃医生 请拨四四三 轻易放弃医生 请拨四四三
Dr. Quitter, please call 443. Dr. Quitter, 443.
- 瓦特罗斯先生 感觉怎么样 - 我快疼死了 你不知道有多疼
- Mr. Watrous, how you doing? - I'm in a ton of pain. You have no idea.
我们可以用一些芬太尼 应该会缓解的
Well, we can get you some fentanyl, that should help.
我自己来吧
I'll do it myself.
你很幸运 只断了几根肋骨
You're very lucky. Just a couple cracked ribs,
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表