剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on Remedy...
我们的儿子被指控加重攻击罪
Our son will be charged with aggravated assault.
身为代理办公室主任
As acting Chief of Staff,
我肯定能让你摆脱麻烦
I'm sure I can find something to keep you out of trouble.
他是个瘾君子 你不会让黄鼠狼给你养鸡♥吧♥
He's a drug addict. You don't tell an alcoholic to work in a bar.
我发现即使布莱恩在身边 我还是觉得孤独
I realize even with Brian I have been alone.
- 我觉得我不能嫁给布莱恩 - 一旦这个孩子出生
- I don't think I can marry Brian. - Once this baby's born,
桑迪便不再是原来的桑迪
Sandy's not going to be the same Sandy anymore.
所以你也不能再做原来的梅尔
So you can't be the same Mel.
那我最好抓紧时间了
Then I better not waste any more time.
我不在乎你是不是医生
I don't care whether you're a doctor or not.
也许我属于这里
Maybe I belong here.
我们都知道这不会长久 你需要帮助
We both know that won't last. You need to get help. And until you do,
不然你会一直搞不清楚自己的人生定位
I don't think you're going to know where you belong.
看来你丢了工作 琳达 塔特尔将成为新的办公室主任
Looks like you've lost the job. Linda Tuttle will be the new Chief of Staff.
- 你开玩笑吧 - 我也希望是玩笑
- You gotta be kidding me. - I wish I was.
大家好 我是琳达 我是个瘾君子
Hello, my name is Linda, and I'm an addict.
今天因为你 我丢了工作
I lost my job today because of you.
你是个伪君子 爸 你口口声声说家庭最重要 而你认为的家人
You are a hypocrite, Dad. You're all about family, unless your family isn't a nurse,
- 只有护士或医生才算... - 你真的是在为自己抗争吗 格里芬
- or a doctor... - Is this really your fight, Griffin,
还是你只是生我的气?
or are you just mad at me?
你是否愿意我作为孩子的阿姨和你们
I'm asking if you'll let me be
和你们同居 桑迪我们能做到的
a live-in aunt. Sandy, we can do this.
- 好 一起吧 - 我们来装婴儿床吧
- OK, let's do it. - Now we tackle the crib.
天哪 你怎么那么臭啊?
Oh my God. How'd you get so stinky?
- 你没喂她肉吧 - 我没给玛雅吃肉
- You didn't give her meat, did you? - No, I didn't give Maya meat.
孩子六个月大的时候 应当按顺序喂食固体食物......
At six months old, you have to introduce solids in the right order...
- 我知道 - 红薯 香蕉 ......
- I know. - Sweet potato, banana...
梅尔 我知道
Mel, I know.
用手♥机♥软件 方便跟踪宝宝的情况
Use the app, it's good for tracking.
你都要成虎姨了 你知道吗?
You're turning into a Tiger Aunt, you know that, right?
- 桑迪我们要达成一致 - 我读过这篇妈咪博客
- Sandy, we need to get on the same page... - I read this mommy blog;
虎妈已经过时了 海豚妈咪更好
Tiger Moms are out. Better to be a Dolphin Parent.
海豚更敏锐 更有创造力...
Dolphins are more intuitive, more creativity focused...
谁想成为一只海豚?
Who wants to be a Dolphin?
没手没脚 成天吃鱼...
No arms, no legs, eating fish all the time...
- 外伤手术还有两分钟开始 - 桑迪我要挂了
- Trauma two minutes out. - Sandy, I gotta go.
- 别忘了聚会的蛋糕 - 今天不是玛雅的生日
- Don't forget the cake for the party. - It's not Maya's birthday.
孩子吃固体食物的半岁生日也得庆祝下
Babies have half birthdays now to celebrate the move to solid food.
- 好好 - 而且我也见不到其他人
- OK, OK. - And I never get to see anyone.
我会买♥♥蛋糕的 亲一口玛雅 再见
I'll pick up a cake. Kiss Maya. Bye.
- 小浆果怎么样啦 - 超棒 我们刚下了这个手♥机♥软件
- How's the little baccha? - Amazing. We just got this new app.
它可以记录宝宝进食 睡觉 情绪 用药 照片和上厕所
It logs feeding, sleep, mood, medicines, photos and toilet events.
- 抱歉 你记录宝宝拉屎? - 等玛雅长大点
- I'm sorry, you log the baby's poos? - When Maya's older,
她会感谢我记下这些数据的
she's really gonna appreciate all that data.
抱歉
Excuse me,
- 你是康纳医生? - 是其中之一
- you're Dr. Conner? - One of them.
我两小时前
I paged you
- 联♥系♥你想商量手术的事 - 对不起 你是谁
- for a surgical consult two hours ago. - I'm sorry. Who are you?
- 新人 - 两个小时啊 你这两小时过得还好吧?
- The new guy. - Two hours. You good with that?
不 不过我今早见的五个术前病人挺好的
No, but the five pre-op patients I've seen this morning are.
走吧 皮特 卡特勒医生 梅丽莎 康纳医生
Let's go, people. Dr. Peter Cutler, Dr. Melissa Conner.
今天是皮特来的第一天 做了五年的住院医生 从萨斯喀彻温大学
It's Pete's first day. Fifth year resident, transferred here
- 转过来的 - 萨斯喀彻温大学
- from U Sask. - U Sask.
哇喔
Impressive.
皮特在育空的计划生育处做住院医生的工作
Pete's done residencies in BC, the Yukon.
他去过海地
He's been to Haiti.
于是我想我应该来这里汲取一些
Thought I'd drop in here and get some urban medicine
- 城市医疗的经验 - 再喝杯好的咖啡
- under my belt. - And a good cup of coffee.
涉及一辆车的机动车事故
Single vehicle MVA
车装备了安全气囊 撞树上了
with airbag deployment, van ran into a tree.
两名伤员...这个 擦伤
Two patients... This one. Bruising, lacerations
头部和上臂撕裂伤 呼吸急促
to the head and arms, shortness of breath.
二号♥检查室
Exam Bay Two.
不是我的错 我没法倒车
It wasn't my fault. I can't go back...
头部受伤 脊柱可能断裂 在现场还有意识
Head and possible spinal injury. Conscious at the scene
运送过程中昏迷
but became unresponsive during transport.
创伤科一号♥ 快
Trauma One. Let's go.
新人 动起来 开始基础检查
New guy, make yourself useful and start the ABCs.
明显要插导气管 呼吸浅弱 颈动脉明显
Airway's patent, shallow respirations, palpable carotid.
把他抬起来翻过来 一 二 三 起
Let's get him up for a log roll. One, two, three... up.
他的下背部有肿胀 第三和第四节腰椎
Got some swelling in his lower back, L3 and L4.
放下
And down.
给他拍个X光 告诉CT室的人 我们来了
I need some X-rays. Call CT, tell them we're on our way.
两只脚对刺♥激♥无反应
No response to stimulus on either foot.
- 神经科到了吗 - 我再叫一遍
- Neuro here yet? - I'll page again.
- 心动过速 - 氧饱和量94九十四 正在降低
- He's tachycardic. - O2 sats at 94 and falling.
- 加大氧气量 - 已经在加了
- Let's up the flow on that oxygen. - Already on it.
- 靠 仪器卡住了 - 这东西不好用 试试先向右转
- Dammit, gauge is sticky. - It's finicky. Try turning right
再往左转
and then back to the left.
对不起 伙计们 刚在和格拉洗手消毒 什么情况...
Sorry, guys. Just scrubbed out with Guerra. Whadda we...
机动车事故 氧饱和在下降 需要你看着导气管
MVA. O2 sats are tanking. Need to get your eyes on that airway.
- 你是谁? 这是谁? - 右边导气管
- Who are you? Who is this? - Decreased air entry
输气减少 有可能...
on the right side. Possible...
气胸 应当插入胸管 知道
Pneumothorax. We should insert a chest tube. Got it.
- 超声波 - 这是新来的 皮特 卡特勒
- Ultrasound. - This is the new guy. Peter Cutler.
我是杰里 戈登.
Jerry Gordon.
氧饱和量在减少 你就打算站那不动 杰里?
O2 sats still falling. You just gonna stand there, Jerry?
这里需要点光亮
Need a little light here.
- 噢 - 对不起 灯太大了
- Ow! - Apologies. These lights are so big.
- 你什么意思? - 卡特勒 专注
- What the hell was that? - Cutler, focus.
好的 把头部的瘀血清理干净 准备照X光片
OK, let's get that head lac cleaned up, get him prepped for X-rays.
漂亮
Beautiful.
你感染改善了
Your infection is improving.
你就不能给我吃药吗
You couldn't have just given me a pill?
没有成药可以吃 只有普通的蛆虫有用
These aren't some over the counter, run-of-the-mill maggots.
这些是高精度的医疗设备
These are highly regulated medical devices.
蛆虫吃细菌和死亡的组织
Maggots eat bacteria and dead tissue,
帮助伤口恢复
and they help wounds heal.
我也开水蛭的方 但这种情况应该用蛆虫
I've also prescribed leeches, but this was a job for maggots.
- 你很享受这个过程 对吧 - 我热爱我的工作
- You're really enjoying this, aren't you? - I love my job.
- 康纳医生? - 嗯?
- Dr. Conner? - Yeah?
能说个话么
A word.
董事会昨晚决定 你被裁员了
The board decided late last night. Your position has been cut.
- 你有试着帮我说句话吗? - 多伦多卫生网络
- Did you even try to save it? - The Toronto Health Network
想要市中心的医院专门化 我们都同意
wants downtown hospitals to specialize and we all agreed
纪念医院更加适合
that Memorial Hospital is better positioned
- 处理传染病 - 所以你没有帮我说话
- to handle Infectious Diseases. - So you didn't.
贝修恩的传染病实验室要关闭了 抱歉
The ID lab at Bethune is closing. I'm sorry.
他们把我裁员的时候你却袖手旁观
You stood by while they shut me down.
艾伦 办公室主任不是万能的
The Chief of Staff isn't all-powerful, Allen.
你应该从你短暂的工作经历中就明白这一点了
You should know that from your brief time in the job.
- 我的住院医生怎么办? - 交给别人 得为了未来打算
- What about my residents? - Traded. For future considerations.
- 所以我要重新找个工作 - 找个你喜欢的地方投简历
- So I need a new job. - Find a place you'd like to apply,
- 我很乐意为你写封推荐信 - 琳达 善有善报
- I'd be happy to write a letter. - What goes around
- 恶有恶报 - 艾伦 我相信你会重新站起来的
- comes around, Linda. - I'm sure you'll land on your feet, Allen.
看看谁来了 我们的医学院辍学生
There he is, our very own med school dropout
- 干着底层的活儿 - 嘿 克拉里
- working his way to the bottom. - Hey, Clary.
今天是我在贝修恩 医院工作的最后一天
It's my last day at Beth-H.
- 我正在做一个告别视频 - 很好
- I'm making a, y'know, goodbye video. - Good for you.
小子 你知道吗 我把十五年奉献给了这家医院
Yeah. Fifteen years I give to this hospital, y'know, kid.
然后 嘭的一下 我就被裁员了
And boom. Downsized.
- 你怎么看? - 我觉得糟透了 真是糟透了
- What do you think of that? - I think it sucks, man, it really does.
你说得对 简直糟糕透顶 是吧?
Yeah, well, you're damn right it sucks, y'know?
我真的得去换衣服了
I really gotta get changed.
我猜你一定不会被裁员 对吧 康纳?
I guess you're safe from downsizing though, huh, Conner?
看看你♥爸♥是谁啊
You got that last name.
- 什么? 佐伊 告诉我然后会怎么样 - 朗尼 别说了
- What? Zoe. Give me the downside. - Lonnie, stop it.
你每天都能跟他睡觉
You'll get laid every night.
你儿子才走了两个星期 然后你能想到的就只有
Your kid's gone for two weeks and all you can think about
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表