剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
什么 你跟里奇谈过了
What, you talked to Leekie?
先分♥裂♥他们 再逐个击破 莎拉
Divide and conquer, Sarah.
可要是我们把这个爆♥炸♥性消息告诉瑞秋
But if we drop this bomb on Rachel,
那就说不好他们谁会完蛋了
there's no telling which one of them will fall.
谁都行
I'm good with either one.
- 我们去搅和个天翻地覆 - 我来安排
- Let's blow up their shit. - Then I'll set it up.
- 艾莉森 - 搞什么
- Alison? - What the hell?
我 呃... 在
I, uh... Yep.
你躲这儿做什么 你可是毛遂自荐的啊
What' you doing ducking out? You volunteered.
- 我知道 - 好了 来吧
- Uh, I know. - Okay, come on.
艾莉森
Alison.
需要我把你拽出来吗 艾莉森
Do I have to drag you out of there? Alison!
来了
Coming.
你看到维克多了吗
Have you seen Victor?
- 没有 - 好吧
- Nope. - Great.
天啊
Oh, my God.
- 这是什么 搞... - 不客气
- What is this? Wh... - You're welcome.
多亏了我 他会错过跟迪安格尼斯的见面
Thanks to me, he's gonna miss his meeting with DeAngelis.
不不不 他不能在这儿
No, no, no! He can't be here.
因为集♥合♥后会有亲属参观
There's family tours after the assembly.
他们要来这个房♥间
They're coming to this room!
- 真扯淡 - 哦
- Oh bollocks. - Oh...
那么我们都要听妈咪话 对不对 好吗
So we're all gonna be nice to mommy, right? Okay?
过来
Come on.
大家好 好了
Hello, everyone! Okay!
哈喽 请入座 我们马上开始
Well, hello. Please take your seats. We'll get started now.
- 很高兴今天看到这么多灿烂的笑脸 - 艾莉森 我们在前面有位子
- Great to see all shining faces here today. - Oh, Alison. We have a seat in front.
第一排 来吧
Front row. Come on.
- 欢迎来到我们的家庭日 - 艾莉
- Welcome to our Family Day. - Ali!
一如家庭日的习俗
As is the custom on Family Day,
大伙儿选择了一位公民来做开场白
the group has chosen a resident to make some opening remarks.
女士们先生们 有请艾莉森·亨德里克斯
Ladies and gentlemen, Alison Hendrix!
尼玛
Oh, shit...
- 嘿 妈妈 - 嗨 孩子们
- Hey, mom! - Hello, kids. Okay.
谢谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming today.
当然 我们没得选
Not that any of us really had any choice,
我猜
I guess.
所以 呃
So, um,
今天我们和你们汇聚一堂 药物依赖者
we stand among you today, pill poppers
酒狗们 瘾君子 和巧匠们
and booze hounds, hop-heads, tweakers,
- 还有酒鬼 - 艾莉森
- rummies... - Alison.
好吧
Right.
来吧 我们得把他弄下楼
Come on. We need to get him downstairs.
相信我 我有一个计划
Trust me, I have a plan.
老天啊 这家伙是水泥做的吧
Christ on a log! The man's made of cement.
快点 菲力克斯 我还得去集♥合♥ 准备角色扮演示范
Hurry up, Felix. I need to make it to the assembly for the role-playing demonstration.
- 啥 - 角色扮演
- The what?! - Role-playing.
- 我们开始吧 - 好吧
- Let's begin. - Okay.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
他扮演艾莉森
Okay, he's being Alison.
- 对 - 而我艾莉森扮演唐尼
- That's right. - And I'm being Alison being Donnie?
这教会大家要从对方的角度看问题
Uh, this teaches you to see things from your partner's point of view.
那么 唐尼 你想说什么呢
So, Donnie, what's on your mind?
别结结巴巴 唐尼 站直了
Don't stammer, Donnie. And stand up straight.
不然我会隐瞒我对你的爱
Or I'll withhold affection.
回应他 艾莉森
Engage him, Alison.
目光交流
Make eye contact.
- 唐尼 看着我 - 好
- Donnie, look at me. - Yeah.
艾莉森 我觉得你该回到你家人身边
Alison, I think you should come home to your family.
不 唐尼 因为我 艾莉森
No, Donnie, because I, Alison,
需要监督
need supervision.
听着感觉也对
That sounds about right.
我是唐尼 我愿意暗中监视
Uh, I'm Donnie and I like to
我的妻子 监视她的一举一动
spy on my wife and monitor her every move.
等会儿 你在用我的声音
Now, wait a minute. You're just using my voice
- 说你自己的话 - 或许你该更经常倾听
- for your words. - Well, maybe you should listen
艾莉森的心声 唐尼
to Alison's words a little more often, Donnie.
- 她这么做对吗 - 艾莉森 你貌似思路受阻了
- Okay, is she doing this right? - You do seem to be blocking, Alison.
不 他才是阻碍...她的思路的
No, he's the one who's blocking... her. Her.
闭嘴 都是你做的好事
Shhh... It's what you do.
现在你在扮演谁的角色
Now who are you being?
我真的得去撒尿
I really have to tinkle.
回去 回去
Oh. Go back. Back.
见鬼 是她 掏他的手♥机♥ 掏他的手♥机♥
Shit. It's her. Get his phone. Get his phone.
维克
Vic?
来自维克: 出来了 你在哪儿
靠 维克你真是胡闹
Pff. Quit screwing around, Vic.
你在想什么啊 你怎么可以进去
What were you thinking? How could you go in there?
- 老天啊 我不玩儿了 - 我没得选
- Sweet Jesus, I'm done. - I didn't have a choice.
- 不是吗 维克呢 - 处理了
- Did I? Where's Vic? - Sorted.
- 暂时而已 - 简直是场灾难
- For now. - This is a disaster.
- 给我 - 走开
- Give me that. - Ah. Piss off.
艾莉森
Alison?
搞...
Wha...
淡定 唐尼
Yes. Relax, Donnie.
她是莎拉·曼宁 逃走的克隆人 所以
It's Sarah Manning. The runaway clone. So...
我猜你要
I guess you'll be
跑去给里奇博士打电♥话♥了 对不对
running off to call Dr. Leekie, hmm?
克隆人
Clone?
我觉得他不知道这些 艾莉森
I don't think he knows, Alison.
他当然知道 他是个监视者
Of course he knows. He's a monitor.
不 亲爱的 莎拉说得对 这种无知是装不出来的
No, darling. I think Sarah's right. This kind of cluelessness can't be faked.
维克 我不知道你在玩什么把戏
Vic, I don't know what kind of game you're playing,
但你最好现在就给我打电♥话♥
but you better call me... now.
值班的护士 请到接待处来
On-duty nurse, please come to the reception area.
开什么玩笑
You can't be serious.
肯定是因为家庭日的压力太大
Must have been the pressure of Family Day.
好啊 保罗
Hello, Paul.
进去吧
Do come in.
你有十五分钟
You have 15 minutes.
你走的时候 你的父亲得留下
Once you've gone, your father will remain here.
胆敢有人擅自离开 我就一枪崩了他
If anybody moves against this house, I will put a bullet in his head.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
瑞秋
Rachel.
我亲爱的 亲爱的瑞秋
My dear, dear Rachel...
嗨 父亲
Hello, father.
- 真不敢相信已经二十年了 - 里奇博士怎么样了
- I can hardly believe it's been 20 years. - So how is Dr. Leekie?
我想他在按他的计划行事
He's making his own moves, I'm sure.
你不知道你妈妈的事情 对吧
You don't know the truth about your mother, do you?
瑞秋要了解的事情会让他们都身不由己
What Rachel's gonna learn is gonna force both of their hands.
我算是知道莎拉到处惹事的本事
I can see where Sarah gets it.
是哪来的了
Her knack for burning things down.
没事的
It's okay.
你要相信我 我什么都不知道
You have to believe me. I had no idea.
那你觉得你之前都做了什么
What did you think you were doing?
你记得社会学201吗
You remember Sociology 201?
和那个教…
With that prof...
他叫什么来着 就是有腭裂的那个人
What's his name? With the cleft palate.
他让我参与一项研究
He recruited me into a study.
研究
A study?
长♥期♥的社会数据记录
Long-term social metrics.
他们告诉我这个研究是有益的但
They told me it was totally benign but...
课题必须严格保密
the subjects had to remain completely unaware.
所以一群人深更半夜戴着手套和探测仪来
So when men came in vanloads at night with their gloves and their probes,
- 也是有益处的是吗 - 什么 什么… 什么人
- was that benign? - What? What... what men?
唐尼 你的监视和谎言
You destroyed us, Donnie, with the spying
毁了我们
and the lies.
我那么爱你 你却毁了这个家
I loved you so much, and you ruined our family!
你太蠢了 你都不知道这是怎么回事
And you're so stupid, you don't even know why!
我父亲让我送上他的问候
My father sends his regards.
好好思考你下一步要怎么做
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表