剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
For 8 years... 8 years...
你假装根本不知道基拉的亲生父亲
You pretended you didn't know who he was?
你曾经让我以为是鼓手齐格或者是在奥兰治县
You let me narrow it down to Ziggy the drummer or that guy that you met
那个酒吧里认识的人
in Orange County, at that bar?
原来你一直都清楚
You knew the whole time.
听着 经过昨天那种事
Look, after yesterday,
通过偷窃才能填饱基拉的肚子
stealing to feed Kira,
而他的房♥子又刚好在附近 所以...
we were in the area. I just...
天哪!
God!
我知道应该是时候了...
I knew it was time to...
你就是那该死的麻烦制♥造♥者
You are a bloody wrecking ball.
你就是一个不定时炸♥弹♥ 你自己知道吗?
You are an exploding cigar. Do you know that?
让我先试着和卡尔说和
Look, just let me patch things up with Cal.
菲 他是一个好人
He's a good guy, Fe.
- 我相信他是个好人 - 当然
- I bet he is. - He is.
家庭富裕 身体强健
Resourceful. Big farm biceps.
是的 关键是他和我们现在面对的破事没有任何关系
Yeah, he's completely disconnected from all the shit we're dealing with.
这是我欠基拉的...
I think Kira deserves something...
一个良好的成长环境 哪怕只有几天也好
Something nourishing, for once, even just for a few days.
是的
Yeah.
是 你是对的
No, you're right.
她刚刚和她的亲生父亲见面
She just met her father.
你不能把她带走
You can't yank her away.
但是菲力克斯舅舅可不会在你争取抚养权的时候当临时保姆
But uncle Felix isn't going to be babysitting while you negotiate custody.
不要这样 菲
Come on, Fe.
不
No.
我也有自己的生活 莎拉
I've got other drama in my life, Sarah.
艾莉森的音乐剧明天上演
Alison's musical opens tomorrow.
她需要我
She needs me.
这里已经没有我的地方了
There's no place for me here.
我也没有什么好说的
Nothing more to say.
我去和基拉说声再见吧
Except goodbye to Kira.
你准备好了?
You ready?
嘿 你应该学过病理学知识吧
Hey, I take it you did a rotation in pathology,
科米尔博士
Dr. Cormier.
是的
I did.
那么...
Then...
你... 你还好吧?
A... Are you okay?
是的 是的 我还好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
好吧 你还能在这里帮忙吗?
Okay. Are you fine to help me with this?
- 因为我... - 不 不 不 我很好 没什么
- Because I... - Yeah yeah yeah yeah, I'm fine.
你看 她的肠结成一团了
So, as you can see, the intestine has been tied off,
我要把它切开
so I'm going to cut it free.
她嘴唇上的伤口是怎么回事?
So what are those sores, um, on her lips?
噢 看看 这是环磷酰胺治疗留下的
Oh, look, from the cyclophosphamide treatment.
也是她掉发的原因
The same reason she lost her hair.
所以 这不是韦氏肉芽肿病
So, um, it's not Wegener's granulomatosis
或者是变应性肉芽肿性血管炎
or Churg-Strauss Syndrome.
这应该是自身免疫病了 对吗?
It's got to be autoimmune, right?
是的 但是还没弄清是哪种
Yes, but unclassified.
并且免疫抑制♥作♥用不大
And immunosuppressives had limited effect.
但是看她的子♥宫♥壁
But look, on the uterine wall.
上面的肿瘤更明显 更成熟了
The growths, they're more pronounced, more mature.
是的
Right.
这有可能意味着它是从她的子♥宫♥开始萌芽并扩散的
So this could mean that they have originated in the uterus and spread from there.
那有可能就是她不孕的原因
That could be the cause of her infertility.
也许吧
Possibly.
不 这真的不是一个接电♥话♥的时间
No, now's not a good time.
不好意思 是我妈妈
Sorry, it's my mom.
不好意思 我正在忙
Sorry, I'm kind of in the middle of it.
红色警告 柯西玛 刚刚有另一个监视人
Red alert, Cosima. I've just been approached
找上我了 这意味着他们肯定知道了我发现了唐尼
by another monitor, which means they know I know about Donnie,
也意味着你不能相信戴尔芬
which means you definitely can't trust Delphine.
这有点复杂啊
That's complicated.
复杂? 我的剧明天就要开演了
Complicated? My play opens tomorrow.
你的音乐剧
Your play.
不要轻视我 柯西玛
Don't belittle me, Cosima.
菲力克斯走了 莎拉走了
Felix is gone. Sarah's gone.
你和我是唯一在坚守战线的人了
You and I are the only ones who can hold down the fort now.
听着 我今天为了守住自己的阵地已经过得够艰难的了
Look, I'm having enough trouble holding down my own fort today.
我被双重监视了 很抱歉用这个重要消息打扰你
Sorry to bother you with the very crucial information that I'm being double monitored.
我很抱歉 行吗?
I'm sorry, okay?
跟唐尼随便敷衍一下
Just go through the motions with Donnie, okay?
弄断一条腿(Break A Leg也有祝演出成功之意) 或什么的
Break a leg, or whatever.
我明天打给你好吗?
I'll call you tomorrow, okay?
除非戴尔芬绑♥架♥你 把你塞进SUV的后备箱
Unless Delphine blackbags you into the back of an SUV
然后把你关进某个兔笼
and then puts you in a rabbit cage somewhere.
否则我再也不想跟你说话了
Then, I'll never speak to you again.
嘿 你好呀 嘿
Hey, you. Hey.
我来练古典瑜伽的
Hatha yoga today.
基本上都是老一辈的人 但是至少
It's mostly an older crowd, but at least
没有那些小流氓打我的主意了 对吧?
I don't get hipster dudes staring at my ass, right?
你是今天上映的音乐剧的演员吧
So you must be in that play that starts today.
听着 我知道你想做什么 安吉...
Look, I know what you're doing, Angie...
也许这根本不是你的真名
If that's even your real name...
滚回去告诉你的老板这对我没用
So you can just go back to your bosses and tell them it didn't work.
行了 等等
Okay, wait.
等等! 你是对的
Wait! You're right.
行
Okay.
我是一名警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
就像贝斯一样
Yeah, like Beth.
何不把你知道的告诉我?
So why don't you tell me about that?
还有莎拉·曼宁是怎么回事
How about Sarah Manning?
我可以帮你
Look, I can help you.
但你要告诉我你知道的
But you got to tell me what you know.
你离我远点
You stay away from me.
# 清晨苏醒 #
In the morning, we'll wake
# 邻里喧闹 #
to the sound of the neighbors
嘿 她一躺下就睡着了
Hey. She's out like a light.
她让我跟你说晚安
She wanted me to say goodnight.
你知道吗 那时候 你离开的时候
You know, back then, when you left,
我花了好长时间才承认自己被耍了
it took me a long time to admit to myself that I'd been played.
是的 好吧 但你不知道的是
Yeah, well, what you don't know is that
我那时已经知道你的银行账号♥
I already had all your bank codes
和密♥码♥ 我本打算把你的
and passwords. I was going to
一切都带走的
take you for everything you had,
- 卖♥♥掉你的公♥司♥ - 为什么没这么做
- selling your company. - Why didn't you?
就是觉得
You just made it...
下不去手
Hard.
我已经不是那种人了 卡尔 但是
I'm not that person anymore, Cal, but,
我还是陷入各种麻烦之中
I'm still just as much trouble.
蹲下
Get down.
什么
What?
藏起来 当地的警♥察♥
Hide. Local cop.
- 妈的 - 你想跟他打声招呼么
- Shit! - You want to say hi?
汤姆
Tom!
见到你真好 老兄
Great to see you, man.
卡尔
Cal.
那个斯佩竿怎么样
How's that spey rod working out?
哦 真不知道你是怎么挥动它的
Oh, I don't know how you cast that thing.
十六英尺长呢
16 feet long.
我在灌木丛里纠结了半天
I spend half the day tangled in the bushes.
你知道那个东西是水上用的吧
You know you're supposed to use it on the water, right?
是的
Right.
怎么了 有什么事
So what's going on?
哦 其实也没什么
Oh, a bunch of nothing, probably.
一些商店扒手光顾了一家店
Some shoplifters hit up the store.
一个带着小女孩的妈妈
A mom with a little girl
- 还有一个男的 - 恩
- and another guy. - Yeah?
我在来的路上发现了一辆被偷的卡车
And I found a stolen truck just down the way.
可能有联♥系♥吧 我也不确定
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表