剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
听着 我一早就赶过去
Look, I will be there first thing.
- 好吗 - 好的
- All right? - Okay.
嘿 基拉在哪儿
Hey, where's Kira?
她在睡觉呢
Uh, she's sleeping.
有人跟来吗
Did anyone follow ya?
没有 我走的是小巷子 还循原路折回了
No, I took the side streets and doubled back.
那就好 我真的很抱歉 我不知道他们一开始是怎么找到我的
All right, I'm so sorry about this. I don't know how they found me in the first place.
我把一切都编码加密了 而且都是通过匿名代理服务器选择的路径
I encrypted everything. I routed all my traffic through anonymous proxies.
也就是说 我是无迹可寻的
I mean, I'm untraceable.
- 这不是你的错 - 他们真是下大功夫了
- It wasn't your fault. - They're trying hard.
这也告诉我 基拉对他们来说至关重要
That tells me Kira's quite the prize for 'em.
听着 我不知道
Listen, I have no idea
这些"小姨"都是谁
who these "aunties" are,
但肯定有一个不可思议的故事
but they came with a weird story.
她只是想象力太丰富了 卡尔
She's just got an overactive imagination, Cal.
- 你确定 - 确定
- You sure? - Yes.
- 好吧 嗨 - 嗨
- Well, hi. - Hi.
- 我是卡尔 - 我是莎拉
- I'm Cal. - Sarah.
进来坐坐
Wanna come in?
我可不是那种女孩儿
I'm not that kinda girl.
你当然是
Yes, you are.
莎拉和海伦娜分开了
Sarah and Helena were separated.
- 怎么分开的 - 被一个"引渡人"
- How? - By a Prolethean.
- 马克·罗林斯 我们认识的 - 然后呢
- Mark Rollins. Known to us. - And then?
我按照指示跟踪了莎拉 她一个人来的
I followed Sarah, as instructed, and she came up empty.
- 没和那位科学家一起 - 没有
- No sign of the scientist? - None.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
合成羊膜水
Synthetic amniotic fluid.
我们正在培育一个人工子♥宫♥
We're developing an artificial womb.
我的一个小业余爱好
A bit of a hobby of mine.
我喜欢陶器
I like pottery.
你怎么告诉瑞秋的
What have you told Rachel?
我先来找你了 我该怎么告诉她呢
I came to you first. What should I tell her?
原话告诉她 保罗
What you told me, Paul.
真♥相♥
The truth.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事 里奇博士
Yes, Dr. Leekie?
我要见见玛丽安·鲍尔斯
I need to meet with Marian Bowles.
情况紧急
It's an emergency.
我们真的该走了
We really must go now.
- 时间到了 - 马上就好
- It's time. - Right then.
你 你的盒子
Y... your box.
- 嗯 - 你的纪念品
- Hmm? - Your mementos.
啊 差点忘了
Ah, yes.
我们真的得走了 什么
We really do have to go. Wh... what?
里面有什么
What have we there?
一切 萨德勒夫人
Everything, Ms. Sadler.
所有一切
Absolutely everything.
- 妈咪 - 早上好 小猴子
- Mommy. - Morning, monkey.
妈咪
Mommy.
我们共享一间实验室
We share a lab.
为什么还要瞒着她
Why do we have to keep the source from her?
因为你签署了保密协议
Because you signed a confidentiality agreement.
而我是你上司 明白了吗
And I'm your boss. Is that clear?
- 科西玛 - 什么情况 斯科特
- Cosima... - What's going on, Scott?
你给我的是基拉的干细胞
You gave me Kira's stem cells?
- 请听我说 里奇陷害了我们 - 我们
- Please, listen to me. Leekie set us up. - Us?
- 怎么了 - 是的 记得我们偶然发现的
- What? - Yes, remember the culture
培育实验吗 那个配对细胞
we stumbled upon? The match?
- 他设计好让我们发现的 - 而你知道是基拉的
- He planted it for us to find. - You knew it was Kira's!
只是在我发现它奏效之后
But only after I realized that it was working!
实验反应很积极 所以我得继续下去
The tests were positive and I had to keep going.
你有没有停下来想想 这事我说了算 而不是你
Did you ever stop to think once that this is my decision and not yours?
没人说了算 科西玛 只有这一条路可走 就是这条
There is no decision, Cosima. You have one way forward and this is it.
你怎么从她那儿拿到的
How did you harvest her?
基拉在一次事故中掉了一颗牙
Kira lost a tooth in her accident
里奇从医院里拿到的
and Leekie procured it from the hospital.
资源有限
It is a finite source.
除非你把她带来取出更多
Unless you bring her in for more.
对
Yeah.
- 出去 - 你不明白
- Out. - You don't understand.
这是我的实验室
This is my lab.
我的身体 我才是科学研究者 滚出去
My body! I'm the science. Get out!
- 哇 嗨 - 嗨
- Whoa. Hi. - Hi.
能和你聊一会儿吗
Could I talk to you for a second?
- 行 当然可以 怎么了 - 私下里说
- Yeah, sure. What's up? - Privately.
嗨 艾莉
Hey, Ali.
- 准备好家庭日了吗 - 那必须的
- You ready for Family Day? - Absolutely.
有什么想说的
So, what's on your mind?
你个自私的臭男人
You selfish, manure bag of a man!
这是要干嘛
What's this?
本期望你来康复中心是为了治愈 为了成长
You were supposed to come to rehab to heal and to grow.
- 而不是来添乱搞坏 - 我对你敞开心扉
- You're not supposed to come to get even sleazier. - I opened up to you,
- 维克 我曾信任你 - 艾莉森
- Vic. I trusted you. - Alison.
真心抱歉 我犯了事儿 一直想要摆脱
I'm honestly sorry. I got a past I'm trying to get out from under.
今天下午 我要见迪安格尼斯
I have to meet DeAngelis this afternoon.
你的交易伙伴是怎么评论斯克利亚·维克的
And what would your dealer friends say about Squeally Vic?
我得往前看 要是你知道怎么做对自己有利 你也会去做的
I'm moving forward, and if you knew what was good for you, you'd do the same.
先从清除生活中讨人厌的东西开始
Starting by removing the, uh, unsavory elements from your life.
莎拉会不高兴的
Sarah's not pleased.
- 莎拉 - 对
- Sarah? - Mm-hmm.
- 她在这儿吗 - 就在附近
- She here? - She's nearby.
- 奥尔德斯 - 玛丽安
- Aldous. - Marian.
哦 请告诉我你的双手没有一直在接触
Oh, please tell me your hands have not been soaking in
一些可怕的多产胶状物
some gruesomely fecund jelly.
玛丽安 我在空闲时就做我的那些事儿 这边请
What I do with my free time is my business, Marian. Please.
伊桑·邓肯还活着
Ethan Duncan is alive.
- 怎么可能 - 我也不知道 但是莎拉·曼宁
- How? - I don't know. But Sarah Manning
追查到了他的下落
tracked him down.
好吧
Well...
这是一件大事儿
This is a thing.
- 的确是件大事儿 - 你比谁都更了解瑞秋
- It's a thing. - Well, you know Rachel better than anyone.
你觉得在知道真♥相♥后她会是什么反应
How do you think she'll react when she learns the truth?
我一度指望能靠她
At one time, I'd have counted on her
- 看到更广阔的蓝图 - 现在呢
- to see the big picture. - And now?
她总是大包大揽地单干
She's taking things personally.
如果瑞秋卷入太深
If Rachel has become too entangled...
咱不得不介入
we have to step in.
- 她会反抗的 - 那她一定会输
- She will fight. - Then she will lose.
我刚刚在想
You know, I was just thinking.
我们的线人几乎不会交叉联♥系♥
Our paths rarely cross anymore.
- 我的不幸 - 但是 他们一旦有了联♥系♥
- My misfortune. - But when they do,
几乎都是因为莎拉·曼宁
it's almost always because of Sarah Manning.
- 咱要注意这件事 明白吗 - 嗯
- We need to look at that. Done? - Mm-hmm.
听着 我一直
So, look, I've been...
过去几天 我一直在研究一些东西
I've been working on something for the past few days.
我想我找到了答案
I think I might have the answer for us.
- 好 - 去雷克雅维克
- Okay. - Reykjavik.
- 问题是什么 - 我是认真的
- What was the question? - I'm serious.
- 我在那儿有人 - 啊
- I have people there. - Ay.
谁会在冰岛有人啊
Who's got people in Iceland?
我能搞定文件
I can get the paperwork.
也有积蓄 只要你同意就好
I got money. Just say yes.
- 卡尔 这事儿没那么容易 - 是 正是时候呢
- Cal, it's not that easy. - All right, right on cue!
记得那些模糊的警告吧
The vague warnings.
这事儿还牵扯着其他人
Look, there are other people involved.
你知道的 我曾经与公♥司♥安保人员有过纠纷
You know I've tangled with corporate heavies before.
我知道 但和这不一样
Yeah, not like these.
我懂 重点是 一路走来我结识了一些人
I know. Point is, I made some friends along the way.
有联络 有信息源
I got contacts, sources.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表