剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
And one of them has their heart...
她的心脏就是在相反的方向
Her heart is on the wrong side.
这就是她堕落的证据
This is surely the mark of corruption.
这一点我可不同意
Yeah, well, that's where I disagree with you.
你知道 我在麻省理工通过科学追求信仰
You see, I steered my faith through science at MIT,
但我在这里看到的是...
and what I see here...
我看到上帝打开了一扇新的门
What I see here is God opening a whole new door.
你看到的并不是真正的她
Well, what you see is not who she is.
你的"新秩序"该庆幸 这个恶徒的出现
Your "new order" should appreciate this wretch
不仅是对科学的侮辱
is not merely an affront;
更是未来物种战争的导火索
she is the war for the future of creation.
这点我不否认
I got not argument with you there.
我们非常欢迎你们两个 托马斯
You're welcome here, Tomas, both of you,
你们可以一直待在这里 直到她痊愈
for as long as it takes her to recover.
看这里 菲力克斯舅舅就是在这里摔破头的
Hey, look, that's where Uncle Felix bashed his head open.
多亏了他的养姐姐
Thanks to his foster sister,
让他头朝下从楼梯上摔了下来
who was helping him down the stairs headfirst.
- 他自作自受 - 我们目前没有多少装备
- He asked for it. - We don't get many through
但是在必要的情形下我们仍然能组成一支军队
these days, but we could still kit out an army if we had to.
什么型号♥和尺寸的都有
All sizes and shapes.
S夫人说我睡的是你原来的床
Mrs. S says I have your old bed.
是啊
Yeah, I think you do.
看 这是我 这是菲力克斯舅舅
Look, that's me, and that's Uncle Felix.
哦 马乔里 真是太糟糕了
Oh, Marjorie, that's horrible.
但是我今天没空 不行
But I can't. I can't today. No.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
现在你的语气可以夸张一点
Now make it sound all dire, you know.
还有 记得要提到莎拉
And, oh, mention Sarah.
他们最关心的就是莎拉
They're all obsessed with Sarah.
不行 即使是紧急情况也不行
No, not even an emergency.
我不能和莎拉说话 不能
I can't talk to Sarah. I can't.
我... 我... 那不关我的事
I... I... That's not my business.
现在下圈套吧
Now set the hook.
今天绝对不行 不行 不
I absolutely cannot do it today. No, no.
好吧
Fine.
看上去不错 泰迪 你需要伸展放松下吗?
Looking good, Teddy. Do you need a stretch?
我要出去一下
I need to go out.
这... 不去不行
It's... It's absolutely essential.
安斯利之墓
我跟着她到了墓地
I followed her to the cemetery.
你说过 如果她联♥系♥一个叫莎拉什么的人
You said to call if she had contact
就给你打电♥话♥ 对吧?
with a Sarah someone, right?
- 曼宁 莎拉·曼宁
- Manning. Sarah Manning.
- 我不知道那是谁
- I don't know who that is.
噢... 有人来了
Oh... Here comes someone.
是 有人来了 等一会儿
Yep, someone's coming. Hang on.
- 艾莉森 - 莎拉 嗨
- Alison. - Sarah, hi.
亲爱的 看看你 你在发抖
Oh, honey. Look at you. You're shaking.
你能这么快赶过来真是太好了
Really nice of you to come by on such short notice.
我当然会来
Of course I came.
要承受的太多了 是吧?
It's a lot, eh?
安斯利去世 你担任她的角色
Aynsley passing, and taking over her role.
好 我回来了
OK, I'm back.
是莎拉·斯塔布斯
It's Sarah Stubbs.
那是谁?
Who is that?
她和艾莉森一起演话剧
She's in the play with Alison.
那不是...?
Wasn't that...?
我丈夫
My husband.
我对她不是很熟
Uh, I don't know her very well,
但她应该三十岁出头
but she's probably early 30s.
我想你会说她衣服得穿加大码的
I guess you'd say plus-size.
唐纳德... 不要再说了
Donald... Stop talking.
那不是我们要找的莎拉
That's not the right Sarah.
好 那你现在想让我做什么?
OK, well, then what do you want me to do now?
挂了 唐尼
Hang up, Donnie.
喂?
Hello?
艾莉森 你好 唐尼
Alison. Hello, Donnie.
呃 我猜你一定想知道 呃...
Ah, I guess you're wondering, um...
亲爱的...
Honey...
你甚至都没哭过
You haven't even cried yet.
我就知道你会来这儿看安斯利 我很担心
I knew you were coming here to see Aynsley. I was worried.
担心? 担心我会...
Worried? That I might...
做些偏激的事情?
do something drastic?
对我自己?
To myself?
还是对你?
To you?
我只是很担心
I was just worried.
你想和我们一起吗?
Would you like to join us?
不了 呃... 你和你的朋友一起吧
No. Um... You be with your friend.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
她还不习惯一直 呆在这里
She's not used to being cooped up.
是吗? 我也有同感 所以
Yeah? Makes two of us. So, what
你打算和她做什么?
were you planning to do with her?
在我出现之前?
Before I showed up?
我已经找好了司机
I've organized drivers,
并且订了两张去伦敦的飞机票 今晚就走
booked two flights on the red-eye to London tonight.
伦敦是所有这一切开始的地方
London is where this all started.
你们会跟着去吗? 你和菲?
Will you follow? You and Fee?
这是我和基拉的 莎拉
They're for me and Kira, Sarah.
你跟菲力克斯可以和布伦达呆在这里
You and Felix can stay here with Brenda.
等安全时 我再安排你们过去
When it's safe, I'll organize to bring you.
在英国有我已经很长时间没见过的人
There are people in the UK I haven't seen in a long time,
- 带着答案的人 - 她是我女儿
- people with answers. - She's my daughter.
那你下一步的行动是什么 确切点?
And your next move is what exactly?
因为到目前为止
Because so far,
你一直都没能护她周全
you have done a piss-poor job of keeping her safe.
是 都是我的错 行了吧?
Yeah, it's all my fault. Yeah?
不 不 但...
No. No, but...
这是现实
It is your reality.
由我则一直对基拉照顾得无微不至 不是吗?
And my care of Kira has always been bulletproof, has it not?
这是什么?
What is this?
"引领"项目?
Project LEDA?
显然你知道些我不知道的事情
Well, you clearly know something I don't.
阿米莉亚给我的
Amelia gave that to me.
那 - 她说这是什么?
Well, what - does she say it is?
在海伦娜把她刺死时
She warned me about you
她警告我要小心你
as she died of a stab wound from Helena.
她把你和这些人归到一起
She put you with these people.
抱歉 莎拉
I'm sorry, Sarah.
我很抱歉 但是...
I'm very sorry, but...
我发誓 我不认识他们
I swear to you, I don't know who they are.
布伦达 你的厨艺大涨啊
Brenda, you've outdone yourself.
能再次给你们做顿盛宴真好
It's nice to feed a proper pack again.
祝一路平安
To safe travels.
布伦达过去总不喜欢呆在厨房♥里
Brenda used to run strike kitchens on nothing more
只给我们吃杂肉和蔬菜罐头
than scrap meat and canned veg.
我试过 让西沃恩呆在厨房♥
I tried to keep siobhan in the kitchen,
但她喜欢冲♥锋♥枪♥更胜过锅碗瓢盆
but she preferred scrubbing Kalashnikov's to pots and pans.
是什么样的情形要用到机♥枪♥?
What kind of strikers need machineguns?
当时我在... 用枪来筹钱
I was on... Guns for Funds.
买♥♥卖♥♥武器筹钱来支持
Running weapons to finance
自♥由♥活动 这在那个时候是很正常的
freedom. It made a lot of sense at the time.
不是特别有效 但我们都很快乐
Not particularly effective, but good times.
后来我们失去了杰米
Then we lost Jamie.
杰米是谁?
Who's Jamie?
杰米是我的父亲
Jamie's my dad.
纠正错误总是要付出很高的代价
There's always a high price to pay for righting wrongs.
这个排风扇还能用么?
Does this extractor fan even work?
- 不能 - 没关系 我们会修好的
- No. - That's OK. We'll get it fixed.
好吧
Right.
你是在给我列购物清单吗?
You're making, like, a shopping list for me?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表