剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Awesome. Thank you.
你要干什么?
What are you up to?
还不知道
I don't know, yet.
科西玛
Cosima,
我们应该离开这
we should really leave.
我知道 我们应该走
Yeah, I know. We probably should.
可他们对莎拉有所图谋
But they're planning something for Sarah.
戴尔芬刚把瑞秋的行程告诉了我
Delphine just sent me Rachel's itinerary.
那就是说我们知道她要去哪里了?
So, we know where she's going to be?
我们也知道莎拉会在哪里
And we know where Sarah's going to be.
十六天后 你会开始排卵
In 16 days, when you begin to ovulate,
我们愿意收集你的卵子
we would like to harvest your eggs.
是吗?
You would?
对的
Yes.
我想见见我女儿
Well, I would like to see my daughter.
在协议上签名
Sign consent to the procedure
我就答应你
and I will make that happen.
看看我
Look at me.
我真的用签吗?
Do I really need to sign?
有区别么?
Does that really matter?
制度如此
Tsk. Bureaucracy.
带我去见她
Take me to her.
想喝茶吗?
You want some tea?
你好 甜心
Hello, sweetheart.
感觉舒服吗?
Are you comfortable?
我妈妈到了吗?
Is my mum here yet?
马上就到
Soon.
但愿如此
I hope.
上回我见你妈妈
The last time I saw your mother,
她袭击了我
she laid hands on me.
- 你知道那是什么意思吗? - 不知道
- Do you know what that means? - No.
意思是她对我不太友好
It means she wasn't very nice to me.
然后她就一直在逃亡
And then, she kept running away.
就像离开你一样
Just as she ran from you,
反反复复
so many times.
你不会难过吗?
Did that make you sad?
会
Yeah.
但她说她现在成熟了
But she says she's all grown up now.
希望是吧
I hope she is.
就连母亲也得听别人的话
Even mothers have to do as they're told,
情势所需
sometimes.
对吧?
Don't they?
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
你到底是哪一部分没听懂?!
What part of this are you not understanding?!
不...不是 你听好了
N...no, you listen.
不能发安珀警戒
Amber alert is not an option.
如果我让你做汽车炸♥弹♥
If I say you're making a car bomb,
你♥他♥妈♥的就给我做一个出来
you will bloody well make a car bomb.
回头再打给你
I will call you back.
你跟谁说呢?
Who was that?
那是...
That was...
你不用知道那是谁
That was nobody that you need to know.
S夫人?
Hey. Mrs. S?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是卡尔 基拉的父亲
I'm Cal. I'm Kira's father.
基拉今天早上给我打电♥话♥
Kira called me this morning.
她什么时候把这个给你的?
And when did she give you this?
看在老天的份上 西沃恩
For Christ's sake, Siobhan.
我可以为他担♥保♥
I can vouch for him.
八年来终于见到基拉的生父
After 8 years, you finally meet Kira's dad.
你竟然不告诉我...
You don't even tell me...
那好 咱们就来一番掏心掏肺的比赛
Oh, yes, let's do open a rollicking debate
- 看看谁的秘密守得好! 怎样? - 伙计们
- about keeping secrets! Shall we? - Guys, guys.
- 行啊 - 你能行行好把枪放下吗?
- Why don't we? - Please, can you put the gun down?
莎拉对我只字未提
Look, Sarah never told me anything, okay?
我差不多是猜出来的
I just kind of figured it out.
基因相同
Genetic identicals.
基拉也知道 虽然她并不
Kira knows it too, even though she doesn't really
真正理解其含义
know what it means.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我一直在探查戴亚德的秘密
I did a lot of digging on DYAD.
那方面他很在行
He's handy that way.
是吗?
Is he?
亚瑟 有什么消息要告诉我么?
Arthur, what can you tell me?
我能告诉你我刚回家
Well, I can tell you I just came home
就发现有人坐在我桌子旁
to find someone at my table.
什么意思? 那人是谁?
What do you mean? Who?
她在吃东西
She's eating.
你好 弟弟
Hello, sestra brother.
我想见莎拉
I want to see Sarah.
见鬼
Holy shit.
海伦娜回来了
Helena's back.
别跟她说莎拉的事
Do not tell her about Sarah.
亚特 你跟她说什么了吗?
Art, have you told her anything?
当然没说
No, of course not.
我想让你过去 菲力克斯
I want you over there, Felix.
- 她太捉摸不定了 - 等一下
- She is too unpredictable. - Hang on just a second.
你说我?
Me?
对 就是你!
Yes, you!
我的天
Ohh, God.
亚特 好好喂她
Just keep feeding her, Art, all right?
我会尽快赶到
I'm going to be there as soon as I can.
- 好的 - 再见
- Yeah. - Bye.
别刺♥激♥她 明白吗?
Just keep her on ice, clear?
保持海伦娜在你视线之内
Do not let Helena out of your sight.
好的
Okay.
邓肯
Duncan.
莎拉
Sarah.
别灰心 亲爱的
Don't despair, my dear.
不要灰心
Don't despair.
我爱上了一个
I fell in love
名叫杰西的男孩
with a boy called Jesse.
但是因为在酒吧打架
But, after bar fighting,
他只好去参战
he had to go to war
成了个拖车司机
and become a tow-truck driver.
嗯
O-kay.
昨天晚上约翰森农场失火了
Okay, look, there was a fire at the Johanssen Ranch
你知道什么相关信息吗?
last night. Do you know anything about that?
不知道
No.
海伦娜
Helena.
噗噗噗
Pbbbbbt.
你是不是烧了那些以鱼为尊的人的农场?
Did you burn down the fish people's ranch?
没有
No.
我什么时候能见莎拉?
When do I see Sarah?
很快
Soon.
她说基拉已经等不及
She said that Kira can't wait
要见你了
to see you.
在我心碎之后
After my heart was broken,
我跟一个好女孩成了室友
I became roommates to a very good girl.
好吧
Okay.
跟我说说
So tell me about that.
她正经历
She had
信仰危机
a crisis of faith.
过去的已经过去了 格蕾西
What's done is done, Gracie.
我们可以重新开始
We can start fresh.
我竟然希望我的父亲死 我是不是个罪人?
Am I a sinner for wishing my father dead?
他是罪有应得
He deserved it.
上帝将会处置
God's just gonna have to deal
我们两个 是不是?
with the both of us, then, isn't he?
是的 他会的
Yes, he will.
因为我们现在在一起
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表