剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
It's important you think
对你很重要 瑞秋
very carefully about your next steps, Rachel.
不然呢
Or what?
我会葬身一场大火
I'll die in a fire?
伊桑和苏珊·邓肯让我们没得选
Ethan and Susan Duncan left us no choice.
哦 拜托 就因为在你的培养皿里加了盐
Oh please. By salting your petri dishes?
是的 他们让科学倒♥退♥了几十年
Yes. They set the science back decades.
当他们试图带你逃跑的时候
When they tried to run away with you...
我阻止了他们
I intervened.
你现在要做的就是忘掉这个
Your task now is to put it behind you.
不要做什么抗争
And do not fight.
这不会给你带来什么好处
It won't end well for you.
已经结束了 奥尔德斯
It's already over, Aldous.
瑞秋 完事儿了吗
Rachel, is it done?
正在处理
It's in motion.
我知道这有点棘手
Not a happy task, I know.
他曾是你的导师
He was your mentor.
- 是的 - 但他在处理
- Yes, he was. - But he lost his way
莎拉·曼宁的问题上迷路了 把错误纠正过来
with Sarah Manning. Serves us right,
真的 选择大树才好乘凉
really, putting a lab coat in the big chair.
处理好了告诉我一声
Let me know when it's done, yep?
- 瑞秋… - 你快走吧
- Rachel... - Go now.
- 不 瑞秋 - 别开你的车 别回家
- No, Rachel. - Don't get in your car. Don't go home.
- 你也许能保命 - 谢谢
- You might survive. - Thank you.
把你放走不是什么聪明举动
It's foolish to spare you.
但是你把我养大的
But you raised me.
养育之恩呀
Nurture prevails.
嘿 莎拉
Hey, Sarah.
嘿 科西 怎...怎么了
Hey, Cos. What's... what's going on?
我真的不想打这个电♥话♥
I really hate to make this call.
但这关系到我们所有人
But it's about all of us.
关系到基拉
And it's about Kira.
- 但她为什么要基拉的牙 - 卡尔…
- But why did she need Kira's tooth? - Cal...
- 这叫什么事 - 我也不知道 她生病了 卡尔
- What the hell? - I don't know. She's sick, Cal.
这就是那些你不告诉我的
This is one of the "aunts" you
"小姨"中的一个 - 是的 是的
- won't tell me about? - Yes, yes.
我们一直在躲戴亚德 你现在又要把基拉卷进去做什么
We've been running from DYAD and now you want to take Kira in to have them what?
- 照料她 - 我不知道 卡尔 好吗 她病了
- Harvest her? - I don't know, Cal! Okay? She's sick.
这可能是她存活的唯一机会了
This might be her only chance.
别这么对我们的孩子
Don't do this to our kid.
基拉
Kira?
这个行吗
Will this help?
- 哦 天呐 小猴子 - 妈的
- Oh God, monkey. - Shit.
它已经松了
It was already loose.
不管这是怎么回事 它都会把你俩都卷进去
Whatever this is, it's gonna swallow you both.
哦 基拉
Oh, Kira...
这不是你能决定的 我们必须得回去
It's not your decision. We have to go back.
来系上这个
Let's get this...
我们之前背的号♥码 还记得吗
The number we practiced... You still remember it?
- 记得 - 好的 很好
- Yeah. - Okay, good.
你可以随时拨那个号♥码 好吗 你需要我的时候 我就会过去
You call it any time, okay? You need me, I'll be there.
不论发生什么
No matter what.
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 别担心 - 好的 回见 回见
- Don't worry. - Okay, see ya. See ya.
出租车 出租车 嘿 嘿
Taxi! Taxi! Hey! Hey!
拜托 上帝啊
Come on! God...
里奇博士 我要和你谈谈
Dr. Leekie, I need a word.
下次吧 唐尼
Another time, Donnie.
上车
Get in.
天呐
Jesus...
- 你骗了我 - 没有
- You lied to me. - No.
我给了你参与一些特殊事情的机会
I offered you a chance to be part of something special.
- 不是这样的 所有的秘密 - 唐尼
- Well, it's not right. All the secrets. - Donnie...
- 太晚了 - 你到我的家里…
- It's late. - You came into my house...
- …还对我的妻子实验 - 听我说
- ...and probed my wife. - Listen to me,
你这个死脑筋
you turnip.
未来一百年里
In 100 years' time,
除了这个实验的脚注中会提到你
no one will care in any way about Donnie Hendrix except
没人会在乎唐尼·亨德里克斯
as a footnote in this experiment.
你毁了我的婚姻
You ruined my marriage.
- 我的妻子恨我入骨 - 没我你哪来的妻子
- My wife hates me. - I gave you your wife.
把枪拿开
Put the gun away and
然后回家睡觉 恩
go home to bed, huh?
我不会再参与这个了
I won't participate any more.
- 谢谢你了 - 我不干了
- Thank you. - I quit!
# 我的指间感受到 #
I feel it in my fingers
哦! 天哪
Oh! Oh God.
哦 天哪
Oh God.
# 爱将我包围 #
Well, love is all around me
# 爱意与日俱增 #
And so the feeling grows
- 奥尔德斯在哪儿 - 奥尔德斯在飞机上
- Where is Aldous? - Aldous suffered a fatal heart attack
- 心脏病突发 - 他们想造出更多的我们
- on one of our jets. - They want to make more of us?
- 他们屡试不止 - 我要走了
- They've tried and tried. - I'm leaving.
就在三更半夜打点行装 抛弃他的孩子们
Just picks up and abandons his kids in the middle of the night.
我们一定要找到贝丝·蔡尔兹
We have to find Beth Childs.
你没时间了 科西玛
You are running out of time. Cosima!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表