剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
That would be a single chromosome.
所以我想的对...
So I got it right...
她是个变异克隆人
she's a trans clone.
他是
He's trans.
对 他是
He's, yeah,
只是我姐姐的又一个版本
just another variation in my sister's skin.
听着 他说贝丝联♥系♥过他
Look, he said that Beth contacted him,
他的一个朋友被穿制♥服♥的给打了
that a friend of his was just whacked by suits
现在他只愿意跟贝丝说话
and, now, he'll only talk to Beth.
好吧好吧
Okay. Right.
托尼知不知道自己是克隆人?
Does Tony know that he's a clone?
不清楚 对他一无所知
I don't know. He's sketchy as hell.
我什么都不想告诉他
I didn't want to tell him anything.
很好 本来也不能说
Good. We can't.
跟着我的思路走
Follow my lead.
什么思路? 该死
What lead? Oh, shit.
由一生万
Just one. I'm a few.
无根无家 我是谁?
No family, too. Who am I?
看这地方的样子 你是个俊玻璃
Pretty gay, by the looks of this place.
托尼 贝丝死了
Tony, Beth's dead.
那我在这儿就没什么事了
Then I got no business here.
有的 托尼 确实有
You do, Tony. Yeah, you do.
贝丝到底对你说了什么?
What did Beth tell you, exactly?
她说我们可能有亲属关系
She said we might be related
然后她说她是警♥察♥
and then, she said she was a cop,
所以我就把电♥话♥挂了
so I hung up.
现在可好 塞米要通知她一件事
Now, Sammy's got a message for her
她却死了
and she's dead.
什么事?
What's the message?
打死也不说
No way.
我想知道发生了什么
I want to know what's going on here.
那好吧
All right, yeah.
听好了 托尼... 我们知道一些事
But here it is, Tony... we know things.
但我们不了解你
We don't know you.
不如在我去查明你身份的时候
So how about I go check your story out?
你就跟菲力克斯待在这里
You stay here with Felix.
看
Look at this.
要是艾莉森阿姨在这里就好了
We need auntie Alison, stat.
喜欢吗?
You like that?
我们是不是该再放些天使上去?
Should we put more angels on it?
它们让我想起了海伦娜
They remind me of Helena.
是吗 我也是
Yeah? Me too.
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
她很好
Yeah, she's fine.
我不得不
I sort of
留下她一个人
had to leave her to her own devices,
但是她一直在问关于你的事情
but she asks about you all the time.
我们要躲起来吗?
Should we hide?
S夫人 有人要见你
Mrs. S, someone here to see you.
在外面
Out to the car...
科西玛发生了什么事吗?
has something happened to Cosima?
不是
Um, no.
其实我...
Actually, I'm...
我是来传达瑞秋的要求的
I'm here on Rachel's request.
是吗 什么要求
Hmm. To, what,
想用我女儿的干细胞
leverage your girlfriend's life
来救你女朋友的命吗?
for my daughter's stem cells?
不是
No.
她有了新的提议
Sh-she has a new proposal.
里奇死了
Leekie is dead.
她说是因为心脏病
She says it was a heart attack.
呵呵 她当然这么说
I bet she does.
这是你们想要的结果 不是吗?
It's what you wanted, isn't it?
我相信奥尔德斯
I believe Aldous was
不是罪过最多的那个 但现在说什么都太晚了
the lesser of two evils. But it's too late, now.
现在的要求是关于邓肯教授的
This is now about Professor Duncan.
继续说
Go on.
有一种基因治疗方法
The key to a gene-therapy cure
可以不需要基拉的干细胞
which does not require Kira's stem cells
但关键需要邓肯提供合成序列
lies in Duncan's synthetic sequences,
我们需要他到戴亚德来
but we need him to come to the DYAD
马上开始进行
and begin immediately.
不可能
No.
这样基拉就可以继续跟你在一起了啊
But Kira stays with you, where she belongs.
你以为我会相信瑞秋
Do you think I could trust Rachel?
或你吗 戴尔芬?
Or you, Delphine.
我们千辛万苦带着邓肯
We didn't bring Duncan all this way
就是想着能用到他
not to use him.
你去告诉瑞秋
Please, tell Rachel
我们会考虑她的提议的
that we will consider her proposal.
好
Okay.
看样子你要下场咯
It looks like you are out of here.
你应该用你的天马!
You need to take that Pegasus!
哇哦! 哇哦!
Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa!
额...
Uh...
天哪 我以为
jeez, I thought
你晚上会回家的
you went home for the night.
我们本来打算在咖啡厅玩的 不过...
We were going to play in the cafeteria, but...
抱歉
sorry.
你有没有注意观察
Are you minding
培养皿里的牙髓
the dental pulp in the incubators?
当然了
Yeah, absolutely.
很好 那就随便你们怎么玩了
Cool, then I don't care if you're making bathtub acid.
科西玛 这是戴亚德桌游俱乐部
Cosima, the DYAD room wars club,
我的宿敌们...
my sworn enemies...
灭绝生还者 唤雨者 还有心愿97
Doomsday, Painmaker, Uwish97.
很好
Cool.
继续玩吧 伙计们
Play on, hail fellows.
嗯!
Ahem!
好吧
Okay.
把这些垃圾拿走
Get those junkyard moves out of my game.
我们不需要
We don't need those here.
好了 为你们的命运哭泣吧 先生们
All right, read them and weep, gentlemen.
这样 这样 哈! 没打到
You know. You know. Ha! Missed.
我的超级蠕虫释放了瘟疫病毒
My great worm uses its plague breath
你的垃圾护卫受到两点伤害
and your lame force guardian takes 2 damage.
然后...
And...
砰! 特殊技能
Boom! Hello, special.
再见 护卫们
Goodbye, force guardian.
我赢了
I win the battle.
别做梦了
Whoa! Dream on.
你的蠕虫只能使用一次特殊技能
Your worm can't use a special ability twice.
而且疯狂凯索在你的蠕虫放瘟疫之前
And Mad Kathos slays
就已经杀了它了
before you ever plague-breath.
恩 等一下 抱歉
Mnh, mnh-mnh, sorry.
疯狂凯索的技能
Mad Kathos's abilities
只有在他自己所在的战场上才能使用
only work in battles he's in.
斯科特丢血 失去抽牌机会
Scott gets the damage. He doesn't draw again.
但不要紧 因为
But who cares? Because
这些护卫已经完蛋了
the guardian is toast and these
所以兽人可以走到这里
beastmen go here.
你要不要一起玩?
Do you, like, want to play?
我怕你们承受不起
I don't know if you're ready for that.
砰 砰
Boom, boom.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
传送卡
Teleport card.
这样你们就都死了
So all your Ratabians are dead,
我占据了城市和龙室
I've got the city and dragon room,
然后...
and...
全部掠夺!
Pillage!
哦!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表