剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I'm here, baby.
嘿
Hey.
卡尔让我躲起来
Cal told me to hide.
干得不错 基拉 我根本没发现你
Good job, Kira. I couldn't see you at all.
谢谢啦
Hey, thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
基拉 我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you, Kira.
来吧
Come on.
是野营车!
A camper!
是不是很酷?
It's cool?
还有厨房♥和浴室
There's a kitchen and a bathroom.
想看看吗?
You want to look?
去吧
Yeah, go ahead.
看吧
Go ahead.
他们会搜寻我的卡车
They'll be looking for my truck.
我会把它藏树林里 然后我们接着走
I'll stash it inside and we'll keep going.
这是你的吗?
Is this yours?
你都不回答我的问题
You won't answer my questions.
就别问我了
Don't ask your own.
如果是在你名下登记的
If it's registered to you,
他们还会接着找这车的
they're going to be looking for it.
用的不是我的名字 行了吗?
It's not in my name, all right?
妈咪!
Mummy!
这上面有电视 笔记本 顶上还有一张床!
There's a TV and a laptop and a bed in the top!
哇! 我们来看看
Whoa! Let's check it out.
我们来看看
Let's check it out.
那么...
Well...
嗯
Yeah.
还等什么呢?
What are we waiting for?
他又来了
He's out there again.
不用担心 邦妮
There's nothing to worry about, Bonnie.
他们大可随意拍照
They can take all the pictures they want.
这儿没什么可看的
There's nothing to see here.
之前是没有 现在可有了
There wasn't, until a few days ago.
你觉得我们不应该把她带到这里吗?
You don't think we should've brought her here?
那样会让格蕾西好过一些
I think it would've been easier on Gracie.
格蕾西需要敞开心扉
Gracie needs to open her heart.
她会的
And she will.
我只是想在别的地方
I just think another location
可能会更安全 起码暂时如此
would've been safer. At least, for a while.
现在 安全问题就交给我吧
Now, you let me worry about our safety.
好吗?
All right?
她睡着了?
She asleep?
对 我不知道她怎么做到的
Yeah. I don't know how she does it.
她和妈妈在一起 会没事的
She's with her mom. She'll be okay.
你要把我们带到哪里去?
Where are you taking us?
取决于谁在追你们 他不是
Depends who's after ya. I mean, he wasn't just
你的某个愤怒的旧相好吧?
another angry Mark, was he?
卡尔 别...
Cal, just...
我必须知道我在应对什么
I got to know what I'm dealing with.
好吧
All right.
那个男人 他听命于
That guy back there, he belonged
一个非常较真的...婊♥子♥
to a very serious... Bitch
效力于一个很有权势的企业
at a very powerful corporation.
所以说你现在开始玩弄大公♥司♥了?
So you're scamming corporations now?
那可真让人松了口气啊
That's almost a relief.
是那家伙的手♥机♥?
That the guy's phone?
对
Yeah.
我见过他解锁
I watched him unlock it.
是她
It's her.
只要他们认为我仍被抓
As long as they think I'm still caught,
就不会派人来追咱们
then they're not going to send anybody after us.
暂时而言
For a while.
能让我上网吗?
Can you get me online?
停下!
Stop it!
别动!
Stop it!
放过我们!
Just leave us alone!
别挣扎了!
Stop it!
滚回地狱去! 那才是你的归属
Go back to hell, where you belong.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh shh shh-shh-shh!
现在该你睡了
You sleep now.
亨利克!
Henrik!
啊!
Unh!
见鬼!
Oh, shit!
嗨
Hey.
喂!
Hey!
喂!
Hey!
诸位好
Hello, gentlemen.
你这是非法入侵 贝尔侦探
You're trespassing, Detective Bell.
不 我只是出来散个步 拍些自然风光
No, I was just out for a hike, taking a few nature shots,
四下转转
and I got a little turned around.
这是私人领地
This is private property.
事实上你们的领地到那为止
Actually, your property line ends back there.
就是说你们这些
Which means all you boys
持长枪许可证的小伙子 根据法律要求
have long-gun permits, as required by law,
在公共土地上要把这些家伙收起来
to be packing these things on public land.
是这样吧?
Right?
我们走
Let's go.
再见 侦探
See ya again, Detective.
你会的
Oh, you bet.
沿着林木线搜
Take the treeline.
最糟的是
You know, the worst part of it is
你告诉人们你生病了
people looking at you
他们却看着你
when you tell them that you're sick.
不知该作何反应
They're not sure how to react.
他们大概在想 "她是要我哭么
Like does she want me to cry
还是要我装作不在乎?" 我只是觉得...
or like I don't care? Just feel...
嘿 莎拉
Hey, Sarah.
嗨
Hey.
你这是在哪儿?
Where the hell are you?
在我的新实验室
I'm in my new lab.
感谢你上次提的要求
Thank you very much.
他们能放你出去么? 你看上去
They let you out? You look like
该晒晒太阳了科西玛
you could use some sun, Cosima.
不 我没事 我没事
No. I'm good. I'm good.
你又在哪儿?
Where the hell are you?
为什么要停在这儿?
Why are we stopped out here?
因为你妈妈想跟某人聊聊
Because your mom wanted to talk to someone.
科西玛阿姨
Aunt Cosima.
我猜是 而且这里很开阔
I guess. And, out here, it's so open,
我们能接收好几英里的信♥号♥♥
we can pick up the signal for miles.
14区无异常
Unit 14 clear.
是不是警♥察♥在说话?
Are those police talking?
瞧着 我还会一个酷把戏哦
Look, this is another cool trick I learned.
见鬼 莎拉
Holy shit, Sarah.
是啊 现在 我以丹尼尔的身份在发短♥信♥
Yeah, so, for now, I'm just texting as Daniel.
瑞秋以为我还被抓着
Rachel still thinks I'm caught.
再让我看看那张照片
Okay, let me see that photo again.
"莉妲"计划
Project LEDA.
你知道莉妲和天鹅的神话故事吗?
You know the mythology of Leda and the swan?
那堂课我肯定没去
Must've missed that class.
好吧 宙斯 诸神之神
Okay, so Zeus, the big guy of the gods,
从奥林匹斯山下来
he comes down from Mount Olympus
变成天鹅的形态 上了个人类女王
in the guise of a swan and he gets it on
她就叫莉妲
with this human queen called Leda.
他们生了对半人半神的双胞胎
They have twins and the kids are half-human, half-God.
是不是很怪?
Weird, right?
非常奇怪
Yeah, very weird.
那又有什么联♥系♥?
What does that have to do with anything?
我指的是..."莉妲"计划
"Project LEDA"... I mean,
这完全是军事用语 是不是?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表