剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
if you tell me where you are,
我会带你去见她
I'll bring you to her.
好的 我晚上九点
All right. I'll meet you
和你们碰面 我会开一辆红色的面包车
At 9 PM. I'll be driving the red minivan.
哦! 哦! 天哪 哦 天哪
Ah! Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
放开我!
Let go!
你们到底是谁?
Who in the hell are you?
这简直让人难以接受
This is unacceptable.
我要立马和里奇博士谈谈
I need to talk to Dr. Leekie right away.
没有必要 女士 是我们的失误
That won't be necessary,ma'am. This is our mistake.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
谢谢
Thank you.
伊莉斯!
Elise!
该死
Shite.
- 科西玛
- Cosima.
- 嗨 你来了
- Hey. You came.
你不会后悔的 我保证
You won't regret this. I promise.
奥尔德斯! 看看谁来了
Aldous! Look who it is.
- 不了 不了 - 别 别 来 来 来
- Uh, no, no. - No, no, no, come, come, come.
我的对手
Mon adversaire.
戴尔芬说你会来时 - 我还不太相信
I wasn't as sure - as Delphine that you'd come.
- 我这不来了
- Here I am. Um,
但也不代表我会跟你签合同
doesn't mean I'm gonna sign your contract, though.
至少这是个开始
A starting point.
这是一个全新的未知领域 来与否全取决于你
We're in uncharted waters. Really, it's all up to you.
好吧
Ok.
我想要自己的实验室 接下来
Then I want my own lab. In a moment,
里奇博士将会致辞欢迎您 来到戴亚德研究所
Dr. Leekie will be welcoming you to the Dyad Institute.
- 请做好准备 - 在叫我了
- Please stand by. - That's my cue.
科西玛...
Cosima...
... 你的未来一片光明
... you have a bright future ahead of you.
这是现在对你来说最好的出处了
This is the best place you could be right now.
谢谢你 里奇博士
Thank you, Dr. Leekie.
玩得开心
Enjoy yourself.
你是莎拉
You're Sarah.
对 很高兴认识你
Yeah, nice to meet you too.
- 科西玛知道你在这么 ?
- Does Cosima know you're doing this ?
- 这取决于我是否会被抓到
- Depends if I get caught.
告诉我基拉和西沃恩在哪里? - 你说什么
Now, where are Kira and Siobhan? - What
- 别装傻了
- Don't play stupid.
瑞秋绑♥架♥了我的家人 他们在哪
Rachel kidnapped my family. Where are they?
我怎么可能知道 我根本就没有见过瑞秋
How would I know? I've never even seen Rachel.
我见过她
I've seen her.
如果你不想科西玛趟这浑水
And if you want to keep Cosima out of this,
就快点告诉我她在哪
you're gonna tell me where she is.
好
Ok.
现在他们正在暗中谈一笔
There is serious business going on right now
非常重要的生意 我猜
behind the scenes, and so my guess is
她可能在里奇的办公室里
that she's using Leekie's wing
- 在哪
- Where is that?
- 在下面
- Down there.
你下不去的 你要到第十层
It's impossible to get down there.
- 需要一个特制的卡
You need - a specific swipe card for the 10th floor.
- 像这个?
- Like this?
你会害死你自己的
You're going to get yourself killed.
科米尔小姐?
Miss Cormier?
大家欢迎 里奇博士
Please welcome Dr. Leekie.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
我是奥尔德斯·里奇博士
I am Dr. Aldous Leekie,
戴亚德研究所主任
director of the Dyad Institute,
非常荣幸
and it is my great pleasure
我能代表戴亚德全体人员
to welcome you here on behalf of
欢迎你们的到来
the entire Dyad group of companies.
1918年
The keystone...
最初的戴亚德研究所 核心于此地确立
...of the original Dyad Institute was set here in 1918.
现如今
Today, worldwide,
全球大部分的生物科技研究
the overwhelming majority of bio
生物科技研究都是由私人资金支持的
tech research is funded by private capital,
而今日 戴亚德集团 遍布全球
and today, the Dyad Group spans the globe.
我们的组织在134个国家
We employ 27,000 souls
拥有两万七千名雇员
in 134 countries,
其中也包括梵蒂冈城
including Vatican City.
生物科技的时代已经开启
The age of biotechnology is upon us.
为了人类的未来
It is the moral responsibility of visionaries
持续不断的治疗 输送 供给
like us to continue healing, feeding, and fueling
是我们远见者的道德责任
the future of humanity.
最近的最高法♥院♥决定...
The recent supreme court decision...
赋予了自然合成基因
Characterizing the legal status
合法法律地位
of natural versus synthetic DNA
这正是我们游说政策的 成功结果
was the successful result of our lobbying strategies.
我们正在进行下一步专利申请
We are proceeding with the next tranche of patent claims.
很好 你做到了
Good, you made it.
我想要我的女儿
I want my daughter.
我们当然想让你们一家团聚
Of course, and we want you to be together,
但 我的人到的时候 你养母家已被人破坏
but my people found your foster mother's house overturned.
她们在我们去之前已经被人带走了
They were gone when we got there.
- 你撒谎
- You're lying.
- 我撒谎是为了把你骗过来
- I lied to get you here.
但是真的没抓她们
But we don't have them.
基拉肯定在这
Kira's here,
我现在就要见她
and I want to see her now.
你不会开枪射我的 莎拉
You're not going to shoot me, Sarah.
如果我女儿不在这 你死定了
If you don't have her, you're dead!
莎拉 还有其他势力在争夺我们的命运
There are other forces vying for our fate, Sarah.
我们可以一起找回基拉
We'll get Kira back together.
从没有人敢打我
Nobody lays hands on me.
我们不属于你
You don't own us.
莎拉
Sarah
把枪放下
put it down.
- 基拉在哪 - 他们没抓她
- Where is Kira? - They don't have her.
他们也骗了我
They were playing me too.
把枪放下
Now lower the gun.
你现在是什么 她的保镖?
And what are you, her bodyguard now?
他们想要的人是你 莎拉 现在结束了
It's you they want. It is over, Sarah.
转过身去
Turn around.
你打我脸
In the face.
抱歉
Sorry.
快走
Go.
我会编点故事告诉他们
I'll figure out something to tell 'em.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
吓我一跳 你就像只鬼
Jesus Christ. You are like a bad smell.
抱歉 我实在不知道去哪好了
Look, I didn't know where else to go.
玛格丽特·陈?
Maggie Chen?
怎么 你不喝?
What, you're not having one?
我只想把事情搞清楚
I want it straight up.
亚特 不是戴亚德那群人干的
It wasn't them, Art
是别的人抓走了基拉
the Dyad peopleSomebody else took Kira.
我知道
I know.
什么
What?
联邦政♥府♥把餐厅枪击案定义为国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
The feds are calling the diner thing domestic terrorism.
那个被打死的牛仔
The cowboy that took the shotgun blast was
是个宗教狂热分子
a religious extremist,
就像玛格丽特·陈
like Maggie Chen,
一个引领者兄弟会成员
a prolethean.
海伦娜的人
Helena's people.
就从这开始吧
Why don't we start with that?
海伦娜是谁
Who is Helena?
你确定你想知道这件事情的来龙去脉
Are you sure you want to know what this is all about?
说来听听
I guess we'll find out.
抱歉
Excuse me.
姐姐枪击了我
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表