剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
菲力克斯我杀了安斯利
I killed Aynsley, Felix.
谁让安斯利在厨房♥里围围巾
Aynsley wore a scarf in the kitchen.
稍等一下
Hang on just one second.
嗨 菲力克斯舅舅 嗨 亲爱的
Hi, uncle Felix. Hey, monkey!
艾莉森 我真的很抱歉
All right, Alison, I'm really sorry,
- 我真的要走了
- but I've got to go.
- 不 - 我知道 我... - 菲力克斯
- No... - I know, I... - Felix.
打给科西玛
Look, call Cosima.
别告诉你丈夫
Don't tip him.
她会帮你的 就装糊涂好了
She'll help you. And just play possum, OK?
不要... 非常抱歉 艾莉森 我要走了 对不起
Don't... I'm sorry, Alison. I've gotta go. I'm sorry.
艾莉森阿姨怎么样了?
How is auntie Alison making out?
你现在已经有够多事要操心了 好吗
You have got enough to worry about right now, OK?
小可爱 我们要去探险了 兴奋么
Are you excited for our big adventure, monkey?
- 我不知道 - 没错 会非常精彩的
- I don't know. - Yeah, no, it's gonna be brilliant.
当然 我等不及了 我们已经到了么
Absolutely. No question. I can't wait. Are we there yet?
一千四百英亩 支撑四十人的生活
Fourteen hundred acres supporting 40 souls.
上帝垂怜
God smiles on you.
农民们比其他人更加虔诚 但是...
Well, farmers pray more than most, but...
没有辛勤劳作 基础生物学和农业科学
it's not worth the breath without hard work
其他都没用
and basic biology, agro-sciences.
海伦娜跟你在一起有一阵子了吧
Helena's been with you for quite some time now, hasn't she?
从她十二岁起
Since she was 12 years old.
我在想 你有没有考虑过这个事实
I wonder, Tomas, if you've ever considered the fact that,
她是那个能生育的克隆人的双胞胎姐妹
seeing as she's the twin of a fertile clone,
也许...
well, maybe, uh...
也许海伦娜... 也可以怀孕
Maybe Helena can... Conceive as well.
不可能 她有缺陷而且又危险
Impossible. She's defective and dangerous.
她的任何孩子都可能是怪物
Any child of hers would be a monster.
你最了解她
Well, you know her best.
你知道么 有一个智者曾说过
You know a wise man once said
没有宗教的科学 是残缺的
science without religion is lame.
没有科学的宗教 是盲目的
Religion without science is blind.
爱因斯坦不信仰上帝
Einstein didn't believe in God.
崭新的一天开始了
It's a brand-new day.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表