剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- What? - Hey, stop, stop.
嘿 嘿 等一下
Hey hey hey, hold up.
那是她的车
That's her bike.
那边就是瑞秋住的楼
And that's Rachel's building, there.
等等 瑞秋的套房♥在哪边
Wait, what side is Rachel's suite on?
面向这边
It faces this way.
这对狙击手来说
That's a clear line of sight
一击必杀
for a sniper.
快来
Come on.
把那个椅子拿过来
Get that chair.
都脱掉
Take those off.
坐下
Sit down.
你喜欢我的头发吗 保罗
Do you like my hair, Paul?
当然 多美的
Yeah, very pretty,
肮脏的 淫♥荡♥的瑞秋
dirty, sexy Rachel.
像我妈一样
Like my mother.
姐姐 你好啊
Hello, sestra.
海伦娜 快住手
Helena, stop!
海伦娜
Helena!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
小心你的武器 亚特
Mind your weapon, Art,
否则我要扣扳机了
or I pull trigger.
过来看看吧 莎拉
Come see, Sarah.
好
Okay.
海伦娜 你不能这么做
You can't do this.
不能
You can't.
瑞秋是个阻碍 我要清理阻碍
Rachel is problem. I fix problem.
我倒是希望你能杀了她
I wish you could.
不过他们抓住了菲力克斯
They've got Felix.
咱们的兄弟
Brother sestra.
他还在牢里 要是你杀了瑞秋
He's in jail. If you kill Rachel,
他们就要让他在牢里一直呆着了
they're going to keep him there.
看
Look.
你自己看看 莎拉
Look, Sarah.
保罗对你不忠
Paul is unfaithful.
我不在意他
I don't care about Paul.
他对我来说什么已经都不是了
He doesn't matter anymore.
那我帮你灭了他
Then I kill him for you.
- 不要 海伦娜 住手 - 松开扳机
- No! Helena! Stop! - Take your finger
把枪放下
off the trigger and put down the gun.
- 不要 - 来啊 亚特 看咱俩谁更快
- No, just... - Pull, Art, see who's faster.
- 求你别开枪 - 我不能让她开枪
- Please. - I can't let her shoot.
海伦娜
Helena.
听我说
Listen to me.
还会有别的方法的
There's another way.
我们可以和他们谈放了菲力克斯的条件
We can make a deal for Felix,
但是我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
只有你能帮我找到天鹅人
Only you can help me find Swan Man.
你不过想利用我罢了
You only want to use me.
不
No,
不是这样的
that's not true.
你救了我
You saved my life.
你是我姐妹啊
You're my sister.
海伦娜 我以为 我以为我杀了你
Helena, I thought... I thought I killed you.
我没法
I couldn't
向任何人倾诉我失去了什么
tell anybody what I lost.
可你回来了
You came back.
求你了 放下枪吧
Please, put down the gun.
求求你
Please.
这样就好
That's good.
下来吧
Come down.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你让我想哭 姐姐
You make me cry, sestra.
来吧 瓜娃子
Come on, meathead.
别这么叫我
Don't call me this.
这样就好了
Here we go.
这只是皮内注射试验
Just an intradermal test
看看你的身体有什么样的反应
to see how your body responds.
是啊 要是我胳膊掉了 我们就知道了
Yes, if my arm falls off, then we know.
你也可能多长一只手臂
Or if you grow another limb.
是啊 太恶心了
Yeah. Ew.
嗯 里奇博士
Um... Oh, Dr. Leekie, in light of
鉴于你提供的信息
what you shared with us earlier,
我们有个提议
we have a proposition for you.
有吗
We do?
不 不是指咱俩
No. No, not us.
是我们
Us.
我洗耳恭听呢
I'm all ears.
我们想知道
We want to know...
你喜欢喝啤酒吗
You like to drink beer?
里奇博士
Dr. Leekie.
莎拉
Sarah.
我听说你们丢的不止是我这个数据啊
So I hear I'm not the only data you lost.
你有什么要给我吗
You have something for me?
伊桑·邓肯教授
Professor Ethan Duncan,
还活着
alive.
他在哪
Where?
重要的是我弟无罪释放
It's vital my brother goes free.
撤销一切上诉
All charges dropped.
找到他 我就有筹码
Find him, I can pull the levers
让瑞秋撤回指令
to countermand Rachel, and guarantee
并保证科西玛能继续接受治疗
Cosima will be able to continue the treatment.
什么治疗
What treatment?
啊 看来你们并不是无话不谈的啊
So you don't share everything.
什么
What?
怎么回事 她病了吗
What, is she sick?
不幸的是 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
得了什么病 卡特娅那种病吗
With what? With what Katja had?
我让她亲自向你解释吧
I'll let her explain.
不过更有理由要找到邓肯了
But all the more reason to find Duncan.
我能帮你拖三天
I can buy you 3 days.
如果有任何人跟踪我们
If anybody follows us,
我会让海伦娜处理你们所有人
I'm going to sic Helena on all of you.
看来你是玩儿真的啊
Not an idle threat.
那是当然
No, it's not.
这有点意思啊
Well, that looked interesting.
瑞秋让你跟踪我
Rachel had you follow me.
她觉得你会背着她
She thought you might make a deal
和莎拉达成某种协议
with Sarah behind her back.
莎拉要挖我们的老底了
Well, Sarah's off on a trip down memory lane.
那我也会去的
Then so am I.
她的发现会威胁到我们所有的人 保罗
What she finds there may be dangerous to us all, Paul.
所以我需要你先向我汇报
So I need you to come to me, first,
在向瑞秋汇报之前
before Rachel.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
我们要怎么找到天鹅人
Right, so how do we find Swan Man?
这卡车不错
This is nice truck.
放腿的地方很宽嘛
Much leg rooms.
海伦娜 我们到底是去哪
Helena, where are we going?
冷河
Cold River.
那是哪儿 一个小镇吗
What's that, a town?
那是布满尖叫的地方
The place of screams.
你怎么搞得好像没坐过车一样
You act like you've never been in a car before.
我从来没有自驾旅行过
I've never been on road trip.
我们是克隆人
We're clones.
我总觉得是神灵
I can't help but think that the godhead
派你来考验我的
has put you here to test me.
我很好奇 我这样简单的男人
I'm wondering how a simple guy like me
怎么会在这样的地点和你这样的女孩在一起
keeps a girl like you in a place like this.
啊哈
Aah!
你一直都知道
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表