剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
No. What... Hey, ow!
该死 抱歉 抱歉
Shit. Sorry, sorry.
好了 快点 把衣服穿上 你个暴露狂
Ok. Come on, get your shit together, you silly tit.
我要你顺路去个地方 可以吗?
I need you to make a side trip for me, yeah?
你最好还是... 去戴亚德那里吧
Please just... Come to the Dyad event.
你现在是在让我♥干♥什么
Hey, think what you're asking me to do.
我们可以就你的处境进行谈判
We can negotiate your position,
但你要和里奇谈谈
but you need to start talking to Leekie.
- 我们现在需要戴亚德
- We need the Dyad now.
- 我们?
- We?
是你 如果你病了的话
You. If you are sick.
我们的关系便
And our relationship
可以依我们所愿
can be whatever we want.
我们有筹码
We have leverage.
但你仍为里奇效力 这是为了你
You still work for Leekie. On your behalf,
为了保护你
to protect you.
这些试样不能落到戴亚德手中
These samples aren't gonna go to Dyad,
你也不能告诉他们我们知道专利的事了
and you can't tell them that we know about the patent either.
我要先自己做研究
I'd do my own research first.
这是从我身上抽取的 要由我决定
This is my biology, it's my decision.
好吗
Ok?
好
Ok.
你说得对
You're right.
谁这么讨厌
What the dickens?
瑞秋带走了基拉?
Rachel took Kira?
她不会这么做的 我们订好了一项行为准则
She can't do that. We agreed to a code of conduct.
是的 但莎拉没有 - 签订 对吧 - 嘘 嘘
Yeah, well, Sarah didn't - sign a deal, did she? - Shh, shh.
抱歉
Sorry.
我本想问你些事 但我刚刚
I was supposed to ask you something, but I just...
- 哦 我能借把枪吗
- Oh, can we borrow a gun?
- 哦 对 你要枪
- Oh, right, you need a gun.
很显然我就是那种能搞到枪的人
Apparently I'm the go-to girl for guns,
是吧 好了 艾莉森 过来 我们...
right? Ok, Alison, come here. We...
天啊
Holy shit.
你的拇指节怎么了 它们好有弹性
What is with the balls of your thumbs? They're so bouncy.
菲力克斯 你嗑药了吗
Felix, are you high?
我又知道会出这么大的事 对吧
Well, I didn't know there was gonna be a huge emergency, did I?
小点声 我的孩子都睡了
Be quiet. My children are sleeping.
听着 我的枪
Look, I do not keep guns
再不放在屋子里了 它们存放在球场的
in my house anymore; They're at the range
- 储物柜里
- in my locker.
- 你能不能去那里拿一把给我们
- Could you maybe just go and fetch us one,
- 拜托了 - 莎拉不能
- please? - Sarah can't...
用我的枪到处杀人
Just go around shooting people with my guns,
它们是用我的名字登记的
they're registered to me.
我正努力地使我的家庭生活回到正轨
I'm trying to get my family life back in order.
我不酗酒了 也不...
I'm not drinking anymore, no more...
嗑药了
Little helpers.
我在演音乐剧
I'm doing a musical.
哦 天呐 不会是"猫"吧
Oh, my God, not Cats.
艾莉森?
Alison?
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
嗨 唐尼
Hello, Donnie.
- 你在跟谁说话
- Who are you talking to?
- 恩 我在... 很显然
- Um... I'm... I'm running lines
我是在背剧本台词啊
for the play, obviously.
在凌晨四点?
At 4 A.M?
我突然灵感泉涌
I'm not in control of the muse.
- 灵感? - 恩哼
- The muse? - Mm-hmm.
- 你不会懂的
- You wouldn't understand.
- 恩 我确实不懂 去睡吧
- No, I don't think so. Just go to bed.
好吧 别太久
Fine. Don't be long.
好的
Ok.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
- 哦 耶! - 不 不 不 不
- Oh, yeah! - No, no, no, no.
听着 我可能可以提供一把枪
Look, I might be able to help with a firearm...
一把没登记的
Unregistered.
- 真的? - 是的 我有个朋友
- Seriously? - Yes. I have a friend.
就叫他雷蒙吧
Let's call him Ramon.
你认识一个叫雷蒙的军♥火♥商
You know a gun dealer named Ramon?
他是个枪♥支♥狂
He's a gun enthusiast.
他有许多工作 人也很努力
He has many jobs, he's very hardworking.
- 好吧 - 让莎拉
- Ok. - Tell Sarah to meet me
下午四点在格兰岱尔社区影院见我
at Glendale Community Theater, 4 PM.
是的 已经递交的专利权中
Ja, die meisten der Patente wurden direkt
大多数都是直接由最高法♥院♥
nach der Entscheidung des Supreme Court
判决的
eingereicht werden.
当然是
Ja, sicher.
非常感谢 施莱辛格r先生
Vielen Dank, Herr Schlessinger.
我是保罗 接下来按我的吩咐做
Paul here. Here's how this is gonna work.
你是保罗
You Paul?
对
Yeah.
二十美元
Twenty bucks.
你现在真是谁都不相信啊
Can't trust anyone these days.
我知道他们就在你周围
I knew they'd be all over you.
是的 你还有三十秒
Yeah, you got about 30 seconds.
好 现在没人监听
Ok, well, now that nobody's listening,
告诉我他们到底在哪
where exactly are they?
我只有来自瑞秋一条消息
All they gave me is a message from Rachel.
明天早上 她会和基拉一起上一架私人飞机
Tomorrow morning, she's getting on a private plane, with Kira.
你可以决定要不要一起上飞机
You could be on that plane with them or not.
什么 她还是个孩子 保罗
What? She's just a child, Paul.
他们怎么能这么利用她
How can they use her as leverage?
莎拉 我不能告诉你做什么 但
Sarah, I can't tell you what to do, but
今晚在戴亚德会有一场大会
Tonight there's a big event at the Dyad.
瑞秋会在那
Rachel will be there.
- 好的 还有别的吗
- Ok, what else?
她 呃
She's, uh,
会单独一个人 丹尼尔几乎寸步不离
Insulated. Daniel rarely leaves her side.
但他现在要负责把你带回去
But now he's tasked with bringing you back.
他对你紧追不舍
He's coming after you.
她说 "去你的"
She says, "up yours."
嘿 能借一下你的手♥机♥吗
Hey, can I borrow your phone?
我能摸你的奶吗
Can I touch your boob?
脸皮真厚
That cheeky .
这就像 一场盛大的企业活动 莎拉
It's like a glitzy corporate event, Sarah.
我不觉得一把枪会起作用
I don't see what good a gun is gonna do.
- 她想要破门而入
- She's planning on gate-crashing.
- 我还没有计划
- I don't have a plan yet.
- 科西玛 戴尔芬在哪 - 在戴亚德
- Cosima, where's Delphine? - At the Dyad,
做准备
getting ready.
她想让我参与这场盛会
She wants me to go to this thing.
也许我应该去
Maybe I should.
我闻出有一对拉拉昨晚在我床上
I smell lesbians in my bed last night.
听着 我不会为我的性取向道歉的
Look, I'm not gonna apologize for my heart, ok?
但我向你们保证我不会再
But I promise both of you guys that I'm not gonna
犯傻了 我和他们谈谈如何 莎拉
get fooled again. Why don't I talk to them, Sarah?
不 不 不 不 先别轻举妄动 好吗
No, no, no, no. Just sit tight, ok?
等我拿到枪就会感觉好点的
I'll feel better when I have a gun.
这太疯狂了
This is totally crazy.
- 早上好 亨德里克斯太太
- Morning, Mrs. Hendrix.
- 你好 雷蒙
- Hello, Ramon.
我正赶上你休息吗
Did I catch you on a break?
哦 在经济超♥市♥客服是从来不休息的
Oh, customer service never takes a break at Econo-mart.
那么 呃
So, uh...
安沃玛可思?
Avomax?
扎拉苯酚?
Zaraphen?
看看这些你想要什么
Something between A and Z?
不了 谢谢 我现在戒了
No, thank you. I'm actually taking a break.
- 来点天然的 - 啊 不 不
- Kickin' it natural? - Uh, no. No, no, no.
对天然的也没兴趣 我有一个
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表