剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
是
I am.
好
OK.
这边是休闲地带
Chill zone up here,
就在这儿 铺着波斯地毯
with, like, a Persian rug.
还有一个漂亮的皮革沙发
And a really nice leather couch.
等会儿 基因芯片系统是不是
Hang on. Does a GeneChip system
能模拟双通道阵列?
make a two-channel array moot?
模拟?
Moot?
你真可爱
You're so cute.
安保真不怎么地
Well, so much for security.
你好
Hello.
我是瑞秋·邓肯
Rachel Duncan.
当然 呃...
You sure are. Um...
我是科西玛 真正的科西玛 不是...
I'm Cosima, the real Cosima; not the one who...
扁了你一顿的那个
kicked your ass or whatever.
遮瑕膏可真好用啊
Gotta love concealer.
- 我听说你很聪明
- I hear you're very clever.
- 是 我六岁的时候就很聪明了
- Yeah, I was clever when I was like six.
科米尔博士 既然我们见面了
Doctor Cormier, now that we've met,
你需要签一份新的保密协议
you'll need to sign a new confidentiality agreement.
你能先回避一下吗? 好 当然
Would you leave us, please? Yes, of course.
这么说...
So...
你是同性恋
You're gay.
我的性取向不是你最应该感兴趣的
My sexuality is not the most interesting thing about me.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
这些是你上次医检的结果
These are the results of your last medical tests.
什么检查?
What tests?
两周之前你去见你的大学医生
You visited your university GP two weeks ago.
血液测试
Blood tests.
你淋巴细胞数偏高
You have a high lymphocyte count
同时C-反应蛋白和血沉也偏高
along with high CRP and ESR.
你知道卡特娅·欧冰葛的状况尚未确诊 对吧?
You were aware of Katja Obinger's undiagnosed condition, yes?
是
Yeah.
这是她的数据 已做了相关修订
Here's her data, redacted to the pertinent.
我们致力于消除 患病遗传
It's in our best interest to eliminate genetic predisposition.
你应该让我检测原始基因组
Um, then you should let me examine the original genome.
噢 那是不可能的
Oh, that's not possible.
- 为什么不行 - 我保证
- Why not? - I assure you,
原始的基因是很健康的
the original DNA was robust.
我们认为问题是在克隆过程中出现的
We believe our issues stem from the cloning procedure.
科米尔博士会给你安排一次核磁共振成像
Dr. Cormier will schedule you an MRI.
我想让你研究的还有
And here's something else I'd like you to engage with.
这是有关莎拉·曼宁的 抚育和环境的
Here's what little we know of Sarah Manning's upbringing
资料 这个 是她的基因组数列
and environment. And here's her sequenced genome.
我想让你查清为什么她跟我们不同
I want you to tell me why she's different than we are.
你的意思是
You mean,
为什么我们中只有她能生下孩子
why she of all of us can have a child?
请随意
Do make yourself at home.
我们的下一个司机来确认
Our next driver, confirming.
巴里去外面接
Take it outside, please, Barry.
- 稍等一下
- Hold on a minute.
- 为什么他要去外面接电♥话♥
- Why does he need to take it outside?
这样我们就不会知道细节了
So none of us know the details.
事情一直就是这么办的 亲爱的
It's just the way it's done, love.
啊 小捣蛋
Aw, monkey.
你困了啊 亲爱的
Hey. You sleepy, monkey?
你想在离开之前睡一觉吗
You want to take a kip before we leave?
这样也好
That's a good idea.
我们之后还得度过一段漫长的旅程
We've got a really big trip ahead.
所有的离别都只是暂时的 好吗
Any goodbyes are just for now, OK?
好的
Yeah.
过来
come on. Come on.
我要把睡衣换上么
Should I put my pajamas on?
看你要告诉我什么了
Depends what you have to tell me.
发生了什么
What's wrong?
你在外面给S夫人看了什么
What did you show Mrs. S outside?
这个 怎么了
That. Why?
那是阿米莉亚的
That's Amelia's.
S夫人偷看她东西时我看到的
I saw it when she was snooping in her stuff.
S夫人为什么要偷看她的东西
Why was Mrs. S snooping in her stuff?
我猜S夫人有很多的秘密
I bet Mrs. S has loads of secrets.
一部分是好的秘密 对吧
Some of them are good, yeah?
也许吧 但我不认为
Maybe, but I don't think so.
- 我们要离开这 - 对
- We should go. - Yeah.
我们要等着了
We're on hold.
如果出了什么事情 我要知道
If there's trouble, I need to know.
巴里 发生了什么
Barry? Is there trouble?
我一小时内再打电♥话♥
I'm to make a call in an hour.
正常延迟
Usual delays.
巴里我需要亲自跟司机确认
Barry, I'd like to talk to the driver myself.
不行
You can't.
- 我是联♥系♥人 - 如果我们延迟
- I'm the contact. - If we delay,
我们就会在白天上路 还会有很多摄像头
we'll be in daylight on the route with the most cameras.
好吧 我们改变路线
Well, we'll change the route.
巴里我来打电♥话♥ 把事情解决
Barry, I'll call and get it sorted out.
布伦达我想自己来确认
I think I'd like to review it personally, Brenda.
站住 举起手来
Stop! Hands!
莎拉!
Sarah!
- 妈咪 - 快蹲下
- Mommy! - Get down!
你到底在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
拜托 她只是个小女孩
For God's sake, she's just a little girl.
我们都曾是小女孩
We were all little girls once.
这个女孩不同
Not like this one.
什么意思... 具体点
Meaning what... Exactly?
这意味着...
It means...
下车
Get out!
快下车 否则我会伤到基拉
Get out of the truck or Kira will get hurt!
开门 莎拉 我不会让你走的
Open the door! Sarah! I can't let you go!
你个贱♥人♥
Ah! You bitch!
- 妈妈? - 蹲下 别起来
- Mommy? - Stay down! Stay down!
死的不是我儿子
Not my boy.
不要是我的儿子
Not my boy.
你能告诉我为什么吗
Could you just tell me why?
我们都一起经历了这么多风风雨雨 为什么
After all we have been through together. Why?
当我们麻烦缠身时
A lifetime of bluster
终于出现转机和正义
about change and justice
以终结我们担惊受怕的日子
while we starve for our troubles.
谁找到了你
Who got to you?
我找到了"上帝"
I found God.
看来...
It turns out...
"上帝"财力雄厚
The Lord has deep pockets.
你把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了"引渡人"
You sold us to the Proletheans.
现在你告诉我
Now you tell me:
你带来的那些被诅咒的小孩是谁
who are these cursed children you brought into our lives?
他们是"引领"项目的产物
They're Project LEDA.
- 我不懂那是什么
- I don't know what that is.
- 很好
- Good.
糟糕
Bollocks.
艾莉森?
Alison?
是他 唐尼上了莎拉这个当
It's him. Donnie took the Sarah bait.
- 什么 - 我丈夫是我的监视人
- What? - My husband is my monitor.
我需要你在我崩溃之前带我离开
I need you to get me out of here before I snap.
哦 天哪 艾莉森 太抱歉了 我
Oh, God, Alison, I'm so sorry. I...
我不行 我要离开这里一段时间
I can't. I'm leaving town for a while.
离开 去哪
Leaving? Where?
我要走了 跟基拉和莎拉一起
I'm going. I'm going with Kira and Sarah.
我们... 听着 我很想告诉你 但是这不安全
We... Look, i wanted to tell you, but it's not safe to know.
- 我自己的克隆姐妹都认为我无用
- Even my own clones think I'm useless.
不 不 亲爱的
Oh, no, darling, no!
你... 你可以专注于音乐剧
You... You have a musical to focus on.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表