剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Hey! Hey!
祝你好运
Good luck with that kid.
# 疯狂 #
Crazy
有一些病人档案不见了
There were some patient histories missing,
- 一些文件不见了 - 被偷走了
- some files missing. - Pilfering.
也是我要将它们锁起来的另外一个原因
Another reason why I try to keep them locked up.
你觉得是我的教授做的?
You think it was my professor?
佩卡姆先生? 不 我不认为是他
Mr. Peckham? I don't think so, no.
在他之后来了一个女人
A woman came in after him,
也许是你认识的同学呢
maybe another student friend of yours.
好像叫玛格丽特
Margaret?
亚洲人? 四十多岁?
Asian? 40's?
是的
Yes.
是玛格丽特·陈
Maggie Chen.
- 眼睛这里 - 罗伊 嘿 过来一下 罗伊!
- In the eye. - Roy. Hey, come on. Roy!
拜托 罗伊!
Come on. Roy!
罗伊 求... 拜托 这不关她的事!
Roy, pl... Come on, man. She didn't do nothing!
我要我的男朋友
I want my boyfriend.
罗伊!
Roy!
罗伊!
Roy!
姐姐
Sestra.
我要我的男朋友
I want my boyfriend.
- 杰西在哪里? - 不知道
- Where is Jesse? - No idea.
但是被你打的那些小伙子
But those guys you beat up
- 不打算起诉 - 那好 我可以继续度假了
- aren't pressing charges. - Good. So I continue my holiday.
是的 只要等案件记录完成了就行了
Yeah, as soon as the paperwork's done.
你的妹妹来了
Your, sister is here.
姐姐
Sister.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你当时想要杀死我
You tried to kill me.
是的
Yes.
我父亲和我 我们...
My father and I, we don't...
我们并不总是意见一致 所以...
we don't always see eye to eye, so...
他用针线把你嘴缝起来了
He sewed you silent.
你的嘴唇 我以前也经历过 它会痊愈的
Your lips. I had this also once. It will heal.
海伦娜...
Helena...
他想要你回去
We want you to come back.
我现在有了我的姐姐 她需要我
I have my sestra now. She needs me.
她不会回来找你的
She's not coming back for you.
海伦娜...
Helena...
我们要带你回你的孩子身边
We want to take you to your children.
你们把我的孩子从我身体里面拿走了
You took my babies from inside me.
你的卵
Your eggs.
我父亲 他...
My father, he...
他为你将它们培育成了受精卵
He made them whole for you.
- 为什么? - 因为他在你身上看到了一些美丽的东西
- Why? - Because, he sees something beautiful in you.
但是你没有看到
But you don't.
我看到什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what I see.
他会将我的孩子...
He will take my babies...
放进我身体里 像我一样被创造出来
And put them inside me like how I was made.
什么?
How?
是的
Yes.
就像那样
Like that.
她可以走了
She's free to go.
你好啊 海伦娜
Hello, Helena.
你朋友让我把这个给你
Your friend asked me to give you this.
带我去见我的孩子
Take me to my babies.
嘿 你能确保她没事吗?
Hey, can you make sure she's all right?
我会打一些电♥话♥ 看看能不能让海伦娜出来
Well, I can make some phone calls and see if I can get Helena released.
谢了
Thanks.
听着 有一些文件失踪了 病人档案
Look, there were files missing, OK? Patient histories.
玛格丽特·陈把它们藏在她的储物柜里
Maggie Chen hid them in her locker. You should have
- 你应该有关于佩卡姆的记录 - 真的吗?
- something about a Peckham. - Really?
等一下 嗯...
Hang on. Um...
- 什么? - 这里
- What? - Here.
这是一位叫安德鲁·佩卡姆的病历
It's a patient medical record for an Andrew Peckham.
他死于1943年 两岁
He died in 1943, he was two years old,
他的父亲去世了
his father was deceased, and his
- 母亲在分娩时死去 - 一个孤儿
- mother died in childbirth. - An orphan.
看 这日期是对的 邓肯应该已经七十多岁了
Well, look, the date's right. Duncan would be over 70.
你想的和我一样吧 菲?
You thinking what I'm thinking, Fee?
邓肯偷了佩卡姆的身份?
That Duncan stole Peckham's identity?
那个档案管♥理♥员♥告诉我
The archivist told me
邓肯是开着车去档案室的
that Duncan got to the archives by car,
所以帮我在老人驾车路程范围内
so just find me an Andrew Peckham
找一个叫安德鲁·佩卡姆的人
somewhere within old-man-driving range.
有你在这里真好 斯科特
It's good to have you here, Scott.
你需要什么东西吗
Do you need anything?
是的 就一件事
Yeah, one thing.
我签署了我的保密协议
I signed my confidentiality agreement, OK?
你们可以相信我
You guys can trust me.
- 好的 - 科西玛让我研究
- OK. - Cosima had me looking
干细胞生长动力学
at stem cell growth kinetics,
但是我想要看看戴亚德是不是
but I wanted to see if DYAD tagged them
像标记克隆人一样标记这些干细胞
like they tagged the clones,
所以我做了聚合酶链反应
so I ran a PCR.
然后...
And...
它们不是克隆细胞
They're not clone cells;
它们来自于一个完全不同的人
they're from a totally different person.
所以我查看了一下家族性标记
So I checked for familial markers.
这些克隆人和这位干细胞捐赠人
The clones share 13 STR loci
有十三个基因点是相同的
with the stem cell donor.
你们的克隆人 她们是不是有一个女性亲戚?
Whoever you cloned, do they have a female relative?
就像一个侄女或甚至一个女儿?
Like a niece or even a daughter?
斯科特 你不要把这些告诉科西玛
Scott, you cannot tell Cosima about this.
一个字都不要提
Not... Not one word.
你明白吗?
Do you understand me?
维克多?
Victor?
- 嘿 想来根烟吗? - 不 不 不 不
- Hey. You want to come for a smoke? - No. No, no, no, no.
我可没有这种恶习
It's not one of my vices.
呃 我也在一次一根地戒嘛
Well, I'm kicking mine one at a time.
很好
Good.
我要去为家庭日
Oh, I have to make these place settings
布置现场...
for Family Day. Just...
好的
OK.
我有可能需要些帮助 如果你...
I could use some help, if you...
好的 当然
OK, sure.
握手言和了 对吗?
Two good hands between us, right?
好
Yeah.
一会儿见
See you up there?
- 好 谢谢你 - 有礼了(印度合十礼)
- Yes. Thank you. - Namaste.
- 别做这个手势了 - 好
- Don't do that. - OK.
维克 恢复得如何
How's recovery going, Vic?
我们要一起布置会场
We're gonna make doilies together.
- 真令我惊讶 - 真么?
- I'm impressed. - Yeah?
我也一样
That makes one of us.
嘿 现在反悔也太晚了
Hey, it's too late for second thoughts.
我们说好的
We have a deal.
我会帮你套出艾莉森·亨德里克斯的话
I'll get you your dirt on Alison Hendrix,
但我的罪名要撤销 我也就此罢手
but my charges go away and I'm done.
我是认真的 我不干了
No, I mean it. I'm done.
知道了
Got it.
这破事妨碍了我的恢复 警探
This shit's cramping my recovery, Detective.
我找到了一个叫安德鲁·佩卡姆的
Hey, I found an Andrew Peckham
他在布罗克维尔
in Brockville.
- 离你两个半小时车程 - 亚特 多谢
- It's about two and a half hours away. - Thanks, Art.
我早该料到你会找到了
I should have known you'd show up.
- 毫无疑问 还带来一堆麻烦 - 你个贱♥人♥
- With shit on your shoe, no doubt. - You bitch.
你一直都知道 我的身世你一直都知道
You knew all along. My whole life you knew.
你也是他们中的一员 对不对
You're just one of them, aren't you?
我跟他们不是一伙
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表