剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- Sorry? - Anger is a tool,
我们只用它对事不对人
and we use it on problems, not people.
这件事上她比你想的努力多了
She's working on this a lot harder than you'd think.
可别
Don't.
亲爱的 我希望他说得对
Well, I hope he's right, honey.
家庭聚会那天我们再见
We'll see you on Family Day.
好吧
Fine.
哦... 天哪
Oh... God.
卧♥槽♥
Bollocks.
你怎么还在这儿?
Why are you still here?
这是咖啡吗?
Is that coffee?
天啊 这是我这么多年经历过最棒的约会了
Jesus, you're the best date I've had in ages.
该死 他搬进来了
Holy shit. He's moved in.
海伦娜的储物室可是个宝库
Helena's storage locker was a goldmine.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你说真的?
Are you serious?
老天 这鬼东西就像个噩梦之源
God, this shit's like pure nightmare fuel.
- 我什么也看不懂 - 欢迎入伙
- I don't understand any of this. - Well, welcome to the party.
来吧! 我们得把线索串起来
Come on! We've got to put it all together.
我知道你的所有事
I know all about you.
菲力克斯跟我说了混♥蛋♥维克的所有事
Felix told me all about Vic the Dick.
这我相信
Yeah, I'm sure he did.
我知道你虐待莎拉
I know you were abusive to Sarah.
在停车场攻击我
And that you attacked me in a parking lot.
是 那时我很痛苦
Yeah, I was in a lot of pain.
但现在我正放下屠刀立地成佛...
But I'm walking the path of the Buddha now...
你能不能别提佛的事?
Oh, would you quit it with the Buddha business?
你来是为了你孩子 对吧?
You're here for your kids, right?
对 否则有什么理由来?
Yes, why else would I be here?
当然
Sure.
好 我是个...
OK. I'm a...
是个...
a... a...
酗酒的人
bottle hider.
我为什么要对一伙嗑药的废人承认这个?
Why do I have to admit that to a bunch of drug losers?
你不必承认 但你会发现清醒的瘾君子
You don't have to admit it, but you will realize that sober
恰好是最好的倾听者 所以...
smack heads are the best listeners, so...
我觉得自己像是在监狱里
I feel like I'm in the prison yard.
太差了
Aw. Terrible.
在乌克兰的时候我是个警探
In Ukraine, I was police detective.
杀过很多罪犯
I shot many criminals.
乌克兰?
Ukraine?
我这辈子还没到过比苏福尔斯更远的地方
I've never been further than Sioux Falls myself.
然后我成了个卓越的科学家 但为了家人我退出了
Then I was brilliant scientist. But I quit to be with my family.
拜托 别告诉我你已经名花有主了
Oh, come on. Don't tell me you're spoken for.
最糟的是
The worst
在酗酒康复治疗之后
after rehab drinking problems.
但现在我... 跟我姐姐
But now I am... With my sestra,
一起旅行
having adventures.
你真有过精彩人生啊
You sure have led a life?
我想知道一个像我这样的普通人
I wonder how a simple guy
该怎么把一个像你这样的姑娘留在一个这样的地方
like me keeps a girl like you in a place like this.
你一定得身强力壮才行
You'd have to be very strong.
别... 哦!
No... Oh!
嗷! 天啊!
Aw! God!
来
Here.
你不错嘛
You're good.
我昨天晚上才发现你在跟踪她们
I didn't even notice you on their tail till last night.
特种部队?
Special forces?
联合特遣部队?
JTF2?
- 童子军而已 - 呵呵
- Boy Scouts. - Yep.
我还没见过活生生的"引渡人"
But I never met a real Prolethean before.
我相信你是戴亚德派出来的第二个人吧
I expect DYAD sent you after the other one.
你是在等她喝醉了
Are you waiting till she drinks herself senseless,
还是在等店打烊了再动手?
or for the bar to clear out?
只是想让她好好享受一下而已
Just letting her enjoy herself a bit.
- 我听说她是一个奇迹 - 不管她是什么
- She's a miracle, I'm told. - Well, whatever she is,
她都不值得我们以命相保
she's not worth dying for.
那你的那位呢?
Is yours?
良好的意图 邪恶的科学
You know, good intentions, bad science.
- 耳熟吗? - 不
- Sound familiar? - Not really.
- 我应该耳熟吗? - 对
- Should it? - Yeah.
"莉妲"计划 我是说 冷河就像是
Project LEDA. I mean, Cold River is, like,
孕育可耻的先天-后天克隆项目
the perfect ideological breeding ground
的思想温床
for a nature-nurture cloning fiasco.
他们把我们养得可真"好"啊 是吧?
Well, they did a shite job breeding us, didn't they?
科学家只管科学 莎拉
Well, science is what scientists do, Sarah.
你知道的 没有人有任何头绪 我们只是
You know, nobody's got any idea. We're just,
在摸着石头过河而已
poking at things with sticks.
你还好吗 科西玛?
Are you gonna be all right, Cosima?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
真的 说实话
Honestly. Honestly.
我们刚... 刚开始用一组
We just... We just started testing with, um,
配对成功的干细胞做试验
a new stem cell match, actually.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
那意味着很有希望
It's promising.
没有了你我无法继续走下去的
I can't do this without you.
当然
Yeah, obviously.
我是书呆猴嘛
I'm the geek monkey.
是的 你是
Yes, you are.
等我回来了 我们就把艾莉森从康复中心接回来
Hey, when I get back, we're gonna get Alison out of rehab.
我知道 这是一定的
I know. Yeah, definitely.
我们在一起时力量更强大
We're stronger together.
- 你继续探查吧 - 等等
- Go figure. - Hold on.
剑桥生物学代表团
Cambridge Biology Delegation.
邓肯当时在冷河
Duncan was at Cold River.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你... 你有一双美丽的眼睛
You... Have real pretty eyes.
你... 你有一顶好看的帽子
You... Have a nice hat.
和英俊的红脸蛋
Very nice red face.
噢! 不!
Oh! No!
该死的! 噢 好吧
Damn! Oh, all right.
- 好的 分胜负的时候要来了 - 好的
- All right, tie breaker. - OK.
- 来吧 - 来点真的挑战吧
- Let's do this. - Real challenge, please.
等 等 等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
# 疯狂 #
Crazy
# 他们如此称我 #
That's what they call me
可以吗?
May I?
# 行于利刃之尖 #
Walk along the razor's edge
# 隐于黑暗之后 #
Into black and back again
# 疯狂 #
Crazy
# 他们如此语我 #
That's what they tell me
# 我的话语无人聆听 #
No one's heard a word I've said
# 你将绳索加于我身 #
You've got me hanging by a thread
先不论莎拉 要不你带走你要的人
Sarah's off the table, so how about you take your girl
我带走我的 怎么样?
and I'll take mine?
和平解决?
No bloodshed?
这是一桩双赢的交易 上头不会怪罪的
Your boss is happy, so are mine.
# 往事已矣 无能为力 #
There's nothing I can say to change the past
# 绝望之中 如何存活 #
Tell me, what is life without a chance?
# 疯狂 #
Crazy
# 你以为能将我拉出深渊 #
You think you can save me
# 但你却自身难保 #
You can't even save yourself
# 健康的身躯 不是我想要的全部 #
It's you I want and not your health
# 疯狂 #
Crazy
# 往事已矣 无能为力 #
There's nothing I can say to change the past
# 绝望之中 如何存活 #
Tell me, what is life without a chance
- 我要打扰一下了 - 卡尔 拜托 卡尔
- I'm cuttin' in. - Carl. Come on, Carl.
- 我早就跟你说了! - 噢!
- I already told you! - Oh!
噢!
Oh!
# 我所做错的一切 #
The things that I've done wrong
嘿! 嘿!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表