剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
It's okay.
我们一起解决 好吗?
We'll deal with it together, okay?
什么味儿?
What's that smell?
呃 不
Um, no.
不 住手 你要干嘛?!
No. Stop. What are you doing?!
你干什么? 别这样!
What are you doing?! Don't!
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我的上帝 你在喝酒?!
Oh, my God, you're drinking?!
天啊! 我从康复中心回来的第一天你居然喝酒?!
God! Drinking alcohol the day I get back from rehab?!
你脑子进水了?!
Are you insane?!
我知道你所有藏酒的地方!
I know all your little hiding spots!
- 你想要这个吗?! - 我知道你把药片
- Do you want that, hmm?! - I know about the pills
放进了盛豌豆的锅里!
you keep in your bean pots!
你的酒放在浴室那个标着"扣子"的盒子里
Your minibar in the tub labeled "buttons".
给我 快交出来!
You give me that. Give me that!
你应该支持我才对!
You're supposed to be supporting me!
啊!
Aah!
现在可就开始疼了吗?
Does that hurt? Does that hurt yet?
不
No.
好啦
Okay!
该准备上学了
It's time to get ready for school.
今天晚上我们去奶奶家
Tonight, we're going to stay at grandma's house,
等到爸爸感觉好点 好吗?
until daddy feels better, okay?
你们先去外面吧
Let's go out the door.
很好
Good.
你今天好好反省一下
You take today to think.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
Who the hell are you?
你是托尼吗?
You're Tony?
不 我是该死的哈利波特
No, I'm Harry frickin' Potter.
贝丝在哪儿?
Where's Beth?
你这就要走吗?
You're leaving already?
对
Oh, yeah.
基拉在洗澡
Kira's in the bath.
我原以为能一起打发时间
I thought we could hang.
我今天送小孩的任务完成了
My work as child smuggler is done for the day.
再说一遍 你女儿叫什么?
What's your daughter's name, again?
基拉
Kira.
她多大了?
And she's how old?
不关你的事
She's none of your concern.
出什么事了吗?
Hey. Is there something up?
呃
Um,
克隆体什么的
Arthur needs my help
亚瑟需要我帮忙 好吗?
with something cloney, all right?
别担心 我们在处理
But no no, we've got it, okay?
你只需要跟基拉一起留在这儿
You just need to stay here with Kira.
有必要我就打电♥话♥
I'll call if I need to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气 再见
You're welcome. Bye.
再见
Bye.
我女儿被带走的时候
My daughter was about Kira's age
和基拉一样大
when she was taken.
你是说瑞秋被里奇带走
You mean Rachel, by Leekie.
希望你能结束这场战争 伊桑
Let's hope you can end this war, Ethan.
这样才能弥补你的罪过
That's how you make amends.
恐怕里奇博士现在没空
I'm afraid Dr. Leekie's unavailable.
稍等一下
Would you hold?
您是科米尔博士吧
You must be Dr. Cormier.
呃 是的
Uh, yes.
保罗
Paul,
你的缺席给我造成了不便
your absence is inconvenient
你的缄默也令我厌恶
and your silence is irksome.
给我回话
Please,
你知道我讨厌要为某事担忧
you know I hate to worry.
下午好
Good afternoon,
科米尔博士
Dr. Cormier.
想喝茶还是咖啡?
Could I get you tea, coffee?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
奥尔德斯在哪儿?
Where is Aldous?
马丁 请上茶
Tea, please, Martin.
你能不能派一个人去找保罗?
And could you send a man round for Paul?
昨晚 奥尔德斯在我们的一架飞往
Aldous suffered a fatal heart attack
兰利市的飞机上
on one of our jets
因心脏病突发而死亡
bound for Langley last night.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道你们关系亲密
I know you were close.
从现在起 你要向我汇报
For now, you will report to me.
这个 呃...
That's, um...
有难度
difficult.
对我们两个都是
For us both.
虽然
But, despite
遭此不幸
this tragedy,
但由此我们才得知奥尔德斯隐藏了
it's come to light that Aldous buried
关于原始基因组
crucial information
的重要信息
about the origins of the experiment.
现在 我们可以与莎拉
A line of communication
打开一条沟通渠道
is now open with Sarah.
戴尔芬
Delphine,
我们可能有
we may have
对科西玛病情的突破进展
a breakthrough for Cosima.
是
Yes.
对我们所有人都是
For us all.
亚特 我没批准你
Art, I didn't give you permission
闯进我的公♥寓♥
to break into my flat.
你搞什么?
What the hell's with you?
菲力克斯
Felix,
这是托尼
Tony.
怎么 贝丝不过来? 哦很好 真是太棒了
What, Beth's not coming now? Oh, right. Yeah, great.
我他妈在想什么啊
What the hell was I thinking,
居然相信一个条子?
trusting a friggin' cop?
冷静点 好吗?
Take it easy, all right?
- 一言难尽 - 真是啊
- It's complicated. - Yeah.
是吗? 那我就走
Yeah? Then I'm out.
别别别 你想留下来 你得留下来
No no no, you want to stay. You want to stay.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你是谁?
Who are you, hmm?
二流子
Party boy.
菲力克斯
Felix.
我是贝丝的一个朋友
I'm a friend of Beth's.
我们都是贝丝的朋友 好吗?
We're both friends of Beth's, all right?
可靠的朋友
We're safe friends.
亚特是个警♥察♥
Art's a cop.
现在被停职了
He's suspended.
这是我唯一喜欢的那种警♥察♥
Which is the only kind of cop I like.
你就
Just
当成在自己家吧 请坐
make yourself at home. Sit down.
给我三十秒
I just need 30 seconds with him
我跟他出去谈谈 可以吧?
out in the hall, all right?
然后我们会解释一切
And then, we'll explain everything.
好吗?
Okay?
就三十秒
30 seconds.
菲菲
Fee-fee.
你再叫一遍
You call me that again,
我们就什么也不会说
we don't tell you a thing.
喔!
Whoo!
简直是蒂尔达·斯文顿!(长相中性的英国女星)
Holy Tilda Swinton!
他到底是从哪儿来的?
Where in the hell did he come from?
我让贝丝的手♥机♥一直保持可用
I kept Beth's cell phone active,
希望有一天有人能打过来 可是
hoping it might ring someday, but,
你能解释这儿发生了什么吗?
can you clarify what's going on, here?
一定是一条染色体变异了
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表