剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Well, what,you're accusing me
与莎拉勾结去...
of colluding with Sarah to...
对不起 狠揍了瑞秋?
To, I'm sorry, shit-kick Rachel?
我不清楚...我为什么要那么做?
I don't know... Why would I do that?
奥尔德斯 莎拉是个 大骗子
Aldous, Sarah, she's a con artist.
她把我们都耍了 - 是吗?
She fooled us too. - Did she?
- 她偷了你的通行证
- She stole your pass card.
- 真的么? - 嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
对不起 我们从来都不相信她
I'm sorry. None of us ever trusted her.
我这么说吧...
Let me just say...
瑞秋非常记仇
Rachel takes insult very personally.
如果你想帮莎拉
If you want to help Sarah,
你必须在戴亚德这 到达一定的高度
you'd be uniquely positioned to do so here at the Dyad.
我是一个想避免争端的人
I for one would like to avoid a war.
而我只想和你在我们的新实验室里
And I just want to make crazy science with you
疯狂地研究科学
in our new lab.
- 他们已经走了 - 擦!
- They're gone. - Shit!
- 什么时候? 走多久了? - 大约一个小时前
- When? How long? - About an hour ago.
一个和基拉体貌特征很像的小女孩和一个男人
A young girl matching Kira's description and some guy.
走吧
Hey, come on.
等一下 西沃恩没和他们一起?
Wait, Siobhan wasn't with them?
根本没有女人和他们一起?
There was no woman at all?
是的 只有男人
No, just the guy.
亚特 - 有发现?
Art. - Find something?
- 对 这是基拉画的
- Yeah. That's hers.
等等
Hold up.
是丹尼尔 瑞秋的狗腿子
That's Daniel, Rachel's bloody Doberman.
你留在这儿
You stay put.
我一直希望能再碰着他
I've been hoping to run into this guy again.
警♥察♥ 把手放车上
Police officer. Put your hands on the car.
我说把手放车上
I said get your hands on the car.
有什么能效劳的 贝尔警官
Can I help you, Detective Bell?
- 枪? - 我有持枪许可证
- Hm? - I have a permit for that.
这次你还是私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
You're a private investigator this time.
你会后悔的 我可不是吓唬你
You're gonna regret this, professionally speaking.
- 我们知道你住哪儿
- We know where you live.
- 深表怀疑 我们知道你在哪儿工作
- Why do I doubt that? We know where you work.
把你手放在车上
Keep your hands on the car.
你是个聪明人 警官
You're a very bright man, Detective.
哼? 你来这儿做什么?
huh? What are you doing here,
如果你想见基拉
If you want to see Kira,
最好闭嘴 然后上车
you better shut up and get in.
到了
This is your stop.
你要是能老实点儿 就放你出去
If you don't get too stroppy, I'll help you out.
我女儿在哪儿
Where is my daughter?
会有人来接你
Someone'll be along.
- 噢! - 她在哪儿 你个混♥蛋♥
- Ooh! - Where is she? You piece of shit!
别动
Stop.
怎么回事儿
What the bloody hell?
搞什么
Bloody hell!
抱歉 本杰明 你不该遭受这些
I'm sorry, Benjamin. You didn't sign up for that.
对 我是不该
No, I certainly did not.
- 怎么回事 - 放心 基拉很好
- What the hell is going on? - Relax. Kira's fine.
什么 他不是"引渡人"成员?
What, he's not a Prolethean?
不是 小妞儿 你安全了
No, chicken, you just passed through an airlock.
- 什么? - 你安全了
- A what? - An airlock.
基拉给你打电♥话♥ 我就知道你会来找她
When Kira called you, I knew you'd come for her
也料到你会把麻烦带过来
and bring your troubles with you.
这是她的电♥话♥ 刚才一直响
Here's her phone. It was ringing.
我把电池卸了
I took out the batteries.
谢了 本 一路顺风
Thanks, Ben. Safe home.
你也是 S夫人
You too, S.
阿米莉亚怎么了
What happened with Amelia?
在见到基拉之前我什么也不会说的
I'm not telling you shite till I see Kira.
那最好现在出发 还有很远的路
Better get a move on; we've quite a hike.
你站在哪一边 S夫人
Whose side are you on, S?
你这边 亲爱的 一直都是你这边
Yours, love. It's always been yours.
现在 虽然它看起来不够气派
Now, while it may lack some luster,
但很多敏感研究都在旧楼这边进行
the old wing is where our most sensitive research takes place.
比方说你们在三十年代做的使人不孕的研究?
Like when you were sterilizing lunatics in the '30s?
哈 这就与我无关了
Ah, before my time.
她... 她在开玩笑
She's... She's being cheeky again.
她知道戴亚德主攻疫苗研究
She's knows the Dyad was built on vaccines.
- 对 脊髓灰质炎 西班牙流感的疫苗...
- Yes, polio, Spanish influenza...
- 都是在这儿研制的 再被运送到全世界
- Manufactured right here, shipped all over the world,
成千上万的人因此得救
and millions of lives saved.
这里就是你存放克隆人的地方
Oh, so this is where you keep the clones.
显然 你是这高级安全计划的一部分
Ah, obviously you're part of a high-security program.
大多数机密工程要分块儿研究
Yeah, most restricted projects are entirely compartmentalized.
所以这帮聪明人并不知道他们在研究什么
Right, so smart people don't know what they're actually working on.
对 但你会知道的 你要研究你自己
Ah, but you will. You're working on yourself.
麻烦刷个卡?
Ah, do the honors?
- 我说对了 这是克隆人的囚室
- I was right; it's clone jail.
- 不是
- It's not.
如果我想要个老实验室
You know, if I wanted an obsolete lab,
我可以直接去社区大学
I could just go to a community college.
我们会为你量身定做
We're going to customize it.
在这里 你会有数不尽的机会
Here your opportunities will be endless.
就在上个月 我把一个疫苗
Just last month, I emailed a vaccine
邮件给了在德里的同事 然后他
to a colleague in Delhi who then recreated it
用3D生物打印机重建了出来!
on a 3D biological printer!
这太令人惊奇了
That is completely amazing.
想想我们可以在这间实验室里做多少事情
Think of what we could build in this room.
请列个清单 设备 人员
Please, make a list. Equipment, personnel.
为了...更美好的未来 我们一起
Just... Blue sky a little. Together.
我知道没人愿意碰尸体
Well, I know nobody likes to touch a dead body,
但我真心希望你们可以帮我把血迹清理干净
but I was really hoping you'd help me clean up the blood.
我会帮忙
I'll help.
# 我们血脉相连 直至时间终结 #
We are blood buds till the end
# 是已写就的诺言 在心中隽永 #
It is written in our hearts
# 我们不离不弃 我们相亲相依 #
We will be together till the day
# 直至死亡将我们分离 #
That death takes us apart
# 此时此刻 我们一起 #
Now weeeee
# 蒙召而来 把那墙上的脑浆清理 #
Must heed the call, clean the brains off the wall
# 虽不愉快 但我同你一起 #
The task may be unpleasant but it's ours
# 不要抱怨 快拭去污迹 #
Try not to complain as you're scrubbing out the stain
# 又脏又累 这个苦差事 #
This is dirty work, dirty work.
# 歌♥唱 歌♥唱 把那时光消磨 #
Sing, sing, sing away the hours
# 高歌♥ 高歌♥ 直到喉咙嘶溃 #
shout till our throats are sore
抱歉 她刚刚往左了 对吧
Sorry. She just takes left, right?
左边 应该往左走 是吗
Left, left. Right?
- 再来一次? - 不 我们休息五分钟
- Let's do it again? - No. We're gonna take five.
五分钟后再开始 卡特 别哭了
And I mean five. Carter, no more sobbing.
艾莉森 你过来
Alison, please.
对不起
Sorry.
- 没关系 站这儿 - 嗯
- It's OK. Right here. - Mm-hmm.
现在 你能感觉到吗
OK, now, do you feel that?
- 嗯 - 你是用这儿呼吸的
- Mm-hmm. - That is you
- 很高 - 对
- breathing very high. - Yes.
- 这是由于焦虑 - 哦
- That's anxiety residue. - OK.
你应该...
What you want to do...
从这儿... 从骶骨呼吸
Is you want to breathe... from here, from the sacrum.
- 我... - 让气流从骶骨到横膈膜 然后呼出去
- I... - From the sacrum to the diaphragm and out.
- 我们来做一次 好吗 - 我不确定那是我的骶骨
- Let's do it, OK? - I'm not sure that's my sacrum.
对 现在这样... 感觉到了吗 吸气
Now right... feel it right here, and in.
- 再呼...气 - 呼...气
- And ouuuuuuuuuuut. - Ouuuuuuuuut.
- 打扰一下 - 呼... 噢!
- Excuse me. - Ouuuu... Ah!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
先生 大家伙儿 这是菲力克斯 我的表演教练
Sir. Everybody, this is Felix, my acting coach.
你们好 你们看起来棒极了
Hello! You all look wonderful.
嗨 我是亚历山大 这部剧的导演
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表