剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
有些是警♥察♥
Some of them are tinfoil-hat guys.
但是关于戴亚德组织的话题
But the chatter about the DYAD Group, it's...
怎么了 嘿
What? Hey.
听着 我们要这么做
Listen. We're just gonna do it.
我们要大声说出来 好吗 说出你的秘密
We're just gonna say it out loud, okay? Your big secret.
莎拉·曼宁 我知道这听起来有点疯狂
Sarah Manning, I know this may
但我觉得你是
sound crazy, but I think you're a...
双鱼座
a Pisces.
- 我说得对吗 - 你个笨蛋
- Am I right? - You twat.
- 这对我意义重大 - 是 是
- It makes so much sense to me. - Yeah, yeah.
无论怎样 我都不在乎
Whatever it is, I don't care.
咱离开这儿
Let's just get outta here.
- 喂 - 嘿 莎拉 听着
- Yeah? - Hey, Sarah. Look.
我们需要你来康复中心帮个忙
We need your help with a little something at rehab.
艾莉森干啥了
What's Alison done?
- 她酒瘾复发啦 - 不 她...
- She hurled herself off the wagon? - No, she...
我...我现在很清醒 莎拉
I... I am sober as a judge, Sarah.
是你 你的人
It's you. Your people.
你那卑鄙无♥耻♥的告密者
Your finks and rats and snitches and fuzz.
维克在这儿 要是见不到你他就把我交给警♥察♥
Vic's here and he's gonna give me up to the police unless you meet with him.
我要你立马过来 收拾你的烂摊子
I need you to come here right now and clean up your doo-doo.
# 我的指尖感觉到了 #
I feel it in my fingers
# 我的脚趾感觉到了 #
I feel it in my toes
# 爱将我包围 #
Well, love is all around me
# 这种感觉与日俱增 #
And so the feeling grows
过来 快来
Come on, come on!
艾莉森在哪儿
Where is Alison?
欢迎她的家人
Welcoming her family.
简直就是公众鞭打日 跟我来
It's some kind of public flagellation day. Follow me.
# 如果你真的爱我 #
So if you really love me
# 来吧 展示你的爱 #
Come on and let it show
- 嗨 - 嗨 我来了
- Hi. - Hi. I'm here. What
你想怎样
What do you want?
维克多 你可以说了
Victor. You have the floor.
我必须要赎罪
I have to atone.
"亲爱的莎拉"
"Dear Sarah..."
"你是我溪流中的一块石头"
"You are a rock in my stream."
"阻塞流水"
"Blocking the flow."
维克 我没听懂
I'm not getting it, Vic.
我得道歉
I have to apologize.
- 可以吗 - 好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
行 当然可以
Good! Yeah. Fine.
- 我接受了 - 等等 我还没说完
- Accepted. - Wait, I haven't done it yet.
我原谅你 维克
Uh, I atone you, Vic.
你得到原谅了 可以了
You're atoned. Okay?
好了 我们没事了
Okay? We're done?
- 太好了 谢谢 - 等一下
- Cool. Thank you. - Wait a minute.
莎拉 发生了这么多事儿
Sarah, you don't have anything you want to say to me?
你就没什么想跟我说的吗 你伤了我的心
After everything? Come on, the heartbreak,
- 害我没了手指 - 靠
- the finger loss. - Pff!
- 噢 你想让我跟你道歉 - 这是十二个阶段的哪一步
- Oh, you want me to apologize to you? - Which of the 12 Steps is that?
莎拉 我想跟你好好谈谈
Sarah, I want a conversation with you, back and forth.
不 不 维克 我们说好的
No. No, Vic. We had a deal.
你跟莎拉念叨完你的小情绪
You get to say your bit to Sarah and then you stay
就要对艾莉森的事儿守口如瓶
buttoned up re Alison's little bouts of criminal negligence.
我可没答应
That was not the deal.
我改主意了
New deal.
- 妈妈 - 宝贝们
- Mom! - Babies!
嗨 嗨
Hello! Hello!
我太想你们了 我的小宝贝
I missed you so much, my little babies!
- 爸爸说你马上就回家了 - 对 是这样
- Daddy says you're coming home soon. - Yes, I am.
- 等爸爸觉得合适的时候 - 嘿 嘿
- Soon as daddy deems me fit. - Hey, hey.
我们今天会很开心 对吧
Come on. Today's gonna be good. All right?
- 没什么可担心的 - 嘿 我们走
- Nothing to worry about. - Hey, let's go.
桌子上有你的名牌吗
Can you find your nametag on the table?
- 噢 - 噢 看那个 - 我的名牌呢
- Oh! - Oh, look at that! - Where's my nametag?
快看 太叫人激动了
Look at that! That is exciting!
- 他们给你做的 - 亲爱的 把我的名牌递给我好吗
- They did that for you. - Honey, can you pass my nametag?
你猜这是谁做的
You know who made them?
- 亲爱的 把我的名牌递给我 - 你做的
- Honey, can you pass my nametag? - You.
- 别激动 - 莎拉 你一直这样
- Relax! - Sarah, you always do this to me!
你总是跟我保持距离 从没对我敞开心扉
You always keep yourself at a distance. You never let me in.
这不奇怪 看看你那双巨型蒲扇爪子
No wonder, with those giant banana hands of yours.
看在佛祖的份上 你能不能
For the love of Buddha, can you please stay
- 别管这事儿了 - 听我说 嘿 维克
- out of this? - Listen, listen. Hey, Vic!
- 听着 我道歉 - 好
- Look, I apologize. - 'Kay.
说真的 我们就是两辆
Really, truly. We were two colliding
- 失事列车 - 对
- train wrecks. - Yeah.
- 行了 - 莎拉 我试过很多疗法
- Okay? - Sarah, I've been doing a lot of the work.
很好 那很好
Great. Yeah, that's good.
- 我好多了 - 真不错
- I'm getting a lot better. - Good for you.
- 谢谢 - 祝你好运
- Thank you. - Good luck.
我想跟你重头来过
I want you back.
- 噢 我的天 - 走开 维克
- Oh, dear God. - Piss off Vic.
听我说 我已经改了
Listen, I've changed.
让我证明给你看
All right? Let me prove it to you.
- 不可能 这不可能 - 你说什么
- Not happening, it's not happening. - What?
别告诉我你还跟钉枪肯在一起
Don't tell me that Nail Gun Ken is still in the picture.
- 那倒没有 可你该见见新伙计 - 你换男朋友了
- No, but you should see the new one. - There's a new one.
- 菲力克斯 - 怎么了
- Felix. - What?
他们都不适合你 我跟你才是一对儿
Those guys are not you. I am you.
我就像是...
I stand for...
我的天
Jesus Christ.
好吧 听着
Okay. Look.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is this.
你嗅到咸味了吗
Do you smell salt?
刚刚什么情况
What the hell just happened?
我在茶里加了料
I may have spiked his tea.
要是你做足了功课
If you've done your homework, I shouldn't
就该知道我是谁
have to introduce myself.
西沃恩·萨德勒
Siobhan Sadler.
不得不说
I have to say,
- 我实在没想到你会来这儿 - 我有你想要的东西
- I'm pretty impressed you'd come here. - I have something you want.
最喜欢你这种访客了
My favorite kind of visitor.
请吧
Please.
请坐
Have a seat.
我有苏珊跟伊桑·邓肯的早期研究
I have the early research of Professors Susan and Ethan Duncan.
包括主要公式 研究方法 还有序列
Key formulas. Methodology. Sequences.
- 汇总版 存在盘里 - 你怎么弄到手的
- A summary, on disc. - Where'd you get it?
里奇博士 这可是你缺失的部分
It's your missing science, Dr. Leekie.
对你来说一定意义重大吧
What is it worth to you?
这得看情况
Well, that depends.
我需要证明这是真的
I'd need to authenticate it.
要邓肯亲自证明
With Duncan himself.
我用邓肯跟你交换基拉
I give you Duncan. You give up on Kira.
我们就此永别 你不能再找我们
And we disappear once and for all. You drop your hunt.
那莎拉呢
What about Sarah?
很不幸 莎拉坚持要亲自抚养基拉
Sarah sadly insists on fending for herself.
可这孩子值得更好的生活
But the child deserves better.
噢 他像是被精灵恶整了一顿
Ugh! It's like he was molested by elves.
- 你给他下的什么药 - 苯二氮
- What did you give him? - Benzodiazepine.
我下的不多
In small doses,
就是个消遣
it's perfectly recreational.
- 真的 - 抱歉
- It's true. - Sorry.
我的天 他太沉了
God! He weighs a ton.
S夫人 怎么了
S. What's wrong?
没什么 就打个电♥话♥ 按我查到的来看
Nothing, for once. I was fact-checking.
瑞秋好像并不知道里奇杀了她母亲
Seems safe to assume Rachel doesn't know Leekie killed her mother.
- 什么 你怎么知道的 - 我从里奇的话里推测出来的
- What? How do you know that? - He told me, in not so many words.
他倒是真的想让邓肯闭嘴 再把这项研究据为己有
He does want Duncan silent and all the science to himself.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表