剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm Alexander. I'm the director.
对 我看见你手放哪儿了
Yes, I've seen where that hand's been.
好了 我们还是... 我们马上回来 谢谢
OK, let's just... We'll be right back. Thank you.
唐尼是你的老公 安斯利是你的监视者
Donnie is your husband; Aynsley is your monitor.
- 不 不是 我弄错了 - 就是这样 不
- No, no! I was wrong. - Yes! No!
我搞错了 菲力克斯
I was wrong, Felix.
那只是些含糊不清的短♥信♥ 证明不了什么
Vague text messages, they didn't prove anything!
你已经妄下过一次结论了
You have a history of jumping to monitor conclusions.
我做了什么
What have I done?
安斯利死了
Aynsley's dead.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
她的垃圾处理机出了问题 这是个意外
There was an, uh, an accident with her garbage disposal.
她的围巾卡住了...
Her scarf got caught and...
然后 她就窒息而死了
she choked to death.
- 我的天 - 我就在那儿
- Oh, my god. - And I was there.
我眼睁睁看着它发生
I watched it happen,
菲力克斯 我却什么也没做
Felix. I didn't do anything about it.
好了 好了 你不是在开玩笑吧
Shh, OK, OK, OK. Look, are you joking?
不 不是 我以为她是监视者
No! No, no. I thought it was her.
我们都这么想 我们...
We all did. We...
- 可监视者一直都是唐尼 - 好吧
- It was Donnie all along! - OK.
我杀了安斯利
I killed Aynsley.
- 不 不是的 亲爱的 你没有 - 是 就是我
- No, no, darling. - Yes, I did.
- 就是我
- Yes. - Well...
- 也不能这么说 - 不能说是你杀的
I mean... not really, - you know, just like hardly.
- 哦 天哪 求求你别告诉莎拉
- Oh, God. You can't tell Sarah, please.
- 我不会的 - 你不能告诉任何人
- No. - You can't tell anybody.
我不能... 我不能坐牢
I... I can't... I can't go to jail.
上帝 我还有两个孩子
Oh, my god. I have two children.
没有人会坐牢的 好吗? 没有人要坐牢
Nobody's going to jail, OK? No one's going to jail.
我们必须证明唐尼是你真正的监视者
We just need to prove that Donnie's really your monitor.
怎么证明?
How?
我是说 他这么多年一直在骗我
I mean, he's bamboozled me for all of these years.
他非常擅长这一套
He is very good at being evil.
没错 他是很可怕
Yes. Yes, he is, terribly.
我们可以这么做 给他挖个陷阱
So here's what we do. We set a trap.
故意给他一些监视者会关心的信息
Give him some monitor-ish information and see
- 到时候就看他的表现了 - 嗯哼
- if he reacts like a monitor. - Uh-huh.
你现在有没有什么想法 还是你只是想喝酒
OK. Have you got any ideas, or do you just want to keep drinking?
我想我多喝点酒然后就会有主意了
I think I need to keep drinking for a while and then I'll have an idea.
我把事情弄得更糟 西沃恩
I made things worse, Siobhan.
- 你怎么不打电♥话♥给我 - 我不敢打电♥话♥
- Why didn't you call me? - I couldn't trust the phones.
监视我们的人不止一个
There was more than one person watching the house.
我知道有人会来 所以我把房♥子
I knew someone was coming, so I tossed the place.
弄得一团乱来迷惑他们 看起来就像是被劫持了
I made it look like an abduction to confuse the issue.
我一直把基拉放在第一位 你以为我不是吗?
I put Kira first. You think I didn't?
我认识这个地方
Hey, I know this place.
这是我们离开英国之后第一次住的地方
This is where we landed when we left the UK.
你好 莎拉 欢迎回来
Hello, Sarah. Welcome back.
这是巴里
Barry.
看鸟人
The Birdwatchers.
这些都是我的旧识 他们曾经帮我们逃跑过一次
My old network. They helped us disappear once.
现在他们再次帮我们
They're helping again.
哦 看看你
Well, look at you.
- 布伦达 是吗? - 没错
- Brenda. Yeah? - Yeah.
她还记得我 真好
She remembers. Well done.
当年的小女孩已经长这么漂亮了 是个大人了
Such a beauty, and all grown up.
这两点我可不敢苟同
I wouldn't say either.
妈妈!
Mommy!
小家伙 快过来!
Monkey! Come here.
我担心死了 我不知道你在哪
I was so worried about you. I didn't know where you were.
- 我们来看鸟人这里了
- We came to the Birdwatchers.
- 我知道
- I know.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你确定?
Are you sure?
进来吧
Come on inside.
终于可以喝一杯了
I know I could use a drink.
你应该接电♥话♥的
You could have answered your phone.
- 有什么用? - 不知道
- What's the point? - I don't know,
平息大家说你将被停职的谣言?
quash the wild rumors you're about to get suspended?
公会代表已经在处理了
My union rep's on it.
不用了
No.
现在是什么情况 是要我审问你吗?
So, what, I gotta beat it out of ya?
到底发生什么事了?
What the hell happened?
那个律师 很有关系的那个
You know that lawyer, the real connected one,
在莎拉·曼宁那件事上给我们釜底抽薪的那个
pulled the rug out from under us during the Sarah Manning thing?
我们又遇到了 并且交谈了几句
Well, we crossed paths, and words were exchanged.
他就是想要让你停职的那个人?
He's the one trying to get you suspended?
我拿到了一些东西或许会有帮助
I got something that might help.
你认识卡普吗 那个巡逻员?
You know Carp, the patrol guy?
说他在医院见到了我们的无名氏
Mentions he's got the weirdest Jane Doe in hospital.
- 该死的 - 没错
- Holy shit. - Yeah.
这是什么 第五个了吗?
That's, what, like number five?
别去那里 安吉
Don't go there, Angie.
别再追着不放了
Just drop it.
不管是艾莉森 还是亨德里克斯 放手这个案子吧
Alison Hendricks, just drop the whole thing
但是你已经被牵连了 亚特
But you're getting screwed, Art.
还有要为贝丝伸张的正义吗?
And what about justice for Beth?
听着 我是说真的
Look, I'm serious.
别再管了
Leave it alone.
- 别去那里 - 我不去那里
- You're not going there. - I'm not going there.
我来这里是想查一下昨天晚上来这里的无名伤者
I'm here about the Jane Doe that came in last night,
受枪伤的那个
the gunshot vic.
可以 她在这里
Sure, she's right down here.
她去哪儿了?
Where'd she go?
开什么玩笑
You're kidding.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你的家人
Family.
很紧张吗 格雷西?
Nervous, Gracie?
这很奇怪 不是吗?
It's not usual, is it?
在他们看来 我们也一样很奇怪
I'm sure we seem as strange to them as they do to us.
按你♥爸♥爸说的做就可以了
Just do as your father says.
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
玛丽 过来 过来 快过来 宝贝儿
Mary! Come, come, come, girl.
你好 格雷西
Hello, Gracie.
她会吃吗?
Will it eat?
当然
Of course she will.
格雷西 别害怕
Aw, Gracie, don't be scared.
她需要我们的关心 而我们必须取得她的信任
She needs our care, and we need her trust.
请原谅
Forgive me.
这是老♥习♥惯了
An old custom.
你好 托马斯
Hello, Tomas.
你们能够收留我和她 我非常感激
I am so grateful to your family for my rescue, and for hers.
我居然情不自禁...
I found myself...
为她的灵魂祈祷
praying for her soul.
- 这也很合理啊 不是吗? - 坏人是没有灵魂的
- Well, that's not so crazy, is it? - Abominations have no soul.
尽管人们很容易会错认为
Though one could easily mistake
那么近距离的枪击却未打中心脏 是个奇迹
the bullet missing her heart for a miracle.
这确实是个奇迹 我的朋友
It is a miracle, my friend.
你所面对的
Your charge...
是一种基因突变
Is a genetic anomaly.
她是一面镜子
She's a mirror.
看见没 她的内脏器官都是反过来的
See, her internal organs, all reversed.
什么?
What?
这种情况...
It's a condition that, uh...
有时会发生在同卵双胞胎身上
That sometimes occurs with identical twins.
就像某种阴阳学说
Kind of a yin-yang sort of thing.
一个是右撇子
One of them's right-handed,
一个是左撇子
one of them's left-handed.
一个心脏在左边
One of them has her heart on the left side...
而一个心脏在...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表