剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
莎拉 我们是一家人
Sarah. We make a family.
我已经有家人了
I've already got a family.
你是谁
Who are you?
家人
Family.
这是什么 "莉妲"计划
What is this? Project LEDA?
她让我小心你
She warned me about you.
我发誓 我不知道他们是谁
I swear to you, I don't know who they are.
观鸟人
The birdwatchers.
- 我的老朋友 - 布伦达
- My old network. - Brenda.
你把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了"引渡人"兄弟会
You sold us to the Proletheans.
- 那是谁 - 他们在我的肺里发现了息肉
- Who is that? - They found polyps on my lungs.
- 她还好吗 - 她死了
- She all right? - She died.
这有很多木屋和避暑别♥墅♥
There's loads of cabins and summer houses.
我们只需要找个空的 然后藏起来
We'll just find an empty one and we'll hole up.
- 你认识他?! - 你是我爸爸吗
- You know him?! - Are you my dad?
他跟我们的麻烦事
He's completely disconnected
毫无关系
from all the shit we're dealing with.
这儿没我呆的地方了
There's no place for me here.
你就不能有一刻停止逃跑吗
Can't you stop running for a minute?
今天的演出
Today's performance
要献给我们已故的亲爱的安斯利
is dedicated to our dearly departed Aynsley.
# 在过道上 #
I'll walk down the aisle
起来!
Get up!
进去!
Get in!
你从哪得到这个的
Where'd you get this?
莎拉
Sarah!
莎拉
Sarah!
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah. Sarah.
老天 抱歉 振作点
Oh, shit! I'm sorry. Come on.
是你?
It was you?
抱歉 我不知道还能怎么办
Sorry. I didn't know what else to do.
基拉她在哪 基拉在哪
Wh-where's Kira? Where's Kira?
她不在这儿 她很好 她很好
She's not here. She's fine. She's fine.
你的头碰伤了
You hit your head.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
来吧 过来 来
Come on. Come on. Come on.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
那个男的是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
我 我想他已经死了
I... I think he's dead.
我们要报♥警♥
We got to call the police.
不 不 别找警♥察♥
No no no cops!
他在我院子里打死了一个警♥察♥
He shot a cop in my yard!
卡尔 卡尔 别叫警♥察♥ 我不能见警♥察♥
Cal, Cal, no cops. I can't do cops.
现在我们要离开这儿
We just need to get out of here, now.
妈的
Shit.
太晚了
It's too late.
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉
Sarah!
你刚刚要干什么
What were you going to do?
你拿着杀人凶器
You're holding a murder weapon!
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
我们要 我们要把这个藏起来
Okay, we need to... We need to hide this.
你觉得这个能藏多久
How long do you think you can hide this?
卡尔 我需要抢占先机
Cal, I just need a head start.
帮帮我 拜托 拜托了
Help me, please. Please.
黑色孤儿
第二季 第04集
那个警♥察♥呼叫了后援
Bowman put out a call for backup.
所以现在援助来了
So he's responding.
上帝呀
Jesus Christ.
基拉在哪
Where's Kira?
我告诉过你了 她很安全
She's safe. I told you.
嘿 你要告诉我究竟是怎么回事
Hey, you got to tell me what the hell's going on.
不 我不会说的 我不能说
No, I'm not doing that. Can't do that.
你知道么 汤姆是我的朋友
You know, Tom was a friend of mine.
妈的
Shit.
妈的 抱歉
Shit, I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起 卡尔
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Cal.
我也不知道事情会这样
I didn't mean for this to happen.
我一见到基拉就带她走
As soon as I've got Kira, we're gone.
我们就走 我会自己处理这件事
We're gone. I'll deal with this on my own.
不管发生了什么 我已身在其中了
Whatever this is, I'm in it.
就告诉我你做了什么
Just tell me what you did.
至少告诉我… 还有人在跟着你吗
At least tell me... Is anyone else after you?
天呐
Jesus Christ.
我们要处理掉这辆卡车
We need to get rid of this truck.
爸爸 它醒了
Dad, it's awake.
是她醒了
She's awake.
她在乱吵吵 听不懂在说什么
She's making noises, speaking in gibberish.
那是乌克兰语
It's Ukrainian.
她现在是你的家人了 格蕾西
She's part of the family, now, Gracie.
明白了吗
Understood?
海伦娜 放松 别紧张
Helena, easy, now. Easy, now.
我头疼
My head hurts.
镇静剂的副作用
That would be the sedative.
喝点水缓缓
Water helps.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
不 是你受伤了
No, you're injured.
记得吗
Remember?
我们在努力让你好起来
We're trying to get you well.
我记得有一群人围着我
There were people all around me.
那都是我们的家人
That was just our family.
是的 海伦娜 没事的
That's right, Helena. It's okay.
大家就只是过来打声招呼
Everybody just came by to say "hey, there."
海伦娜 我都不能想象
Helena, I can't imagine
你之前过的什么生活
the kind of life you've led up 'til now,
但那都过去了
but that's all over and done with.
我们不会像托马斯那样
We're not like tomas.
我们爱的就是这样的你
We love you for who you are.
你休息吧
You just rest.
别担心
Don't worry.
从现在起你就和我们一起生活在这儿
Your life is here now, with us.
噢 你肯定难受得要死吧
Well! Bet you feel like shit.
你们不能这么对我
You people can't do this to me.
我们有协议的
We have a contract.
- 我们说好的 - 我可没有
- We have an agreement. - Not with me, you don't.
我 我 我要和
I... I... I demand to speak
里奇博士谈话 现在
to Dr. Leekie, right this second!
我简直无法容忍♥
This is totally unacceptable!
好了 行了 给我坐下
Okay, back it up and sit your ass down.
我不见到
I am not
里奇博士 就哪也不坐
Sitting my ass anywhere, until I talk to Dr. Leekie.
他是你的毒贩吗
That your dealer?
他可不能来这儿
Because he ain't allowed in here.
我的毒贩 你在说什么
My dealer? What are you talking about?
这是戴亚德研究所吧
This is the DYAD Institute.
研究所? 这不是研究所
Institute? This ain't no institute.
我在哪
Where am I?
孩子 你还没睡醒吧
Girl, you're in the middle of your wake up call.
你在康复中心
You in rehab.
别担心 这是一块荒地
Don't worry. The place is deserted.
好多年都没人来过了
Nobody's been here for years.
小猴子?
Monkey?
妈咪!
Mummy!
嘿
Hey.
嘿-嘿 哦
Hey-ey. Oh!
嘿 宝贝 嗨
Hey, baby. Hello.
嗨
Hello.
我以为你走了
I thought you were gone.
我在这儿 宝贝
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表