剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
it's total military-speak, isn't it?
背景里的士兵又是怎么回事?
And what's with that soldier in the background?
你认为是军方制♥造♥了我们?
What, you think the military created us?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
但是这有可能是一个关键点 莎拉
But this could be key, Sarah.
这样就行了 然后折过去
There you go. Turn it around.
我今天晚上要回去
I'm going to come back tonight.
你不觉得太危险了吗?
Don't you think that's really dangerous?
S夫人当着我的面对"莉妲"计划撒了谎
Mrs. S lied straight to my face about Project LEDA.
我要知道她在哪里
I need to know where she is.
我想了解她到底知道些什么
I need to know what she knows.
她是这一切的关键
She's the key to all of this.
行了 让我来处理这个"莉妲"事件吧
Okay, let me handle this LEDA stuff.
你自己小心
You just take care.
拜
Bye.
看!
Ta-da!
这是一个天使!
It's an angel!
呃 我觉得它是一个蝴蝶 但是像天使也很好
Well, I thought it was a butterfly, but an angel will do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Sure.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
他们设了路障 但还是比我们晚了一步
They put up roadblocks, but they're behind us.
我卡车上贴了一个BOLO标志
There's a BOLO out on my truck.
意思是"密切关注"
A "be on the lookout".
我知道这是什么意思
Yeah, I know what it means.
我不知道你为什么要帮我们这么多 卡尔
I don't know why you're doing any of this, Cal.
我想让你再帮我个忙
I need a favor.
我要回家找个人
I have to go back home to find someone.
天哪
Jesus.
你好啊 本杰明
Hello, Benjamin.
西沃恩 你还好吧?
Siobhan, you're okay?
我为什么会不好
Why wouldn't I be?
我听说有人干掉了看鸟人
I heard that someone did the birdwatchers.
就是你!
You!
那是为我设下的陷阱 可惜事与愿违了
It was a trap. It backfired.
我没有...
I didn't...
我完全不知道此事
I had no idea.
如果你知道话 我们就不会坐在这里聊天了
If you had, we wouldn't be talking right now.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
新的证件
New papers.
我要去伦敦找个人
I have to get to London, find somebody.
如果你要找的人是我想的那个 你就不用去了
If it's who I think it is, you don't have to go to London.
他一个星期前来到了这里
He came through a week ago.
卡尔顿就在这里
Carlton's here.
菲力克斯!
Felix!
噢 我的天 嗨
Oh, my God. Hi.
这就是清醒的人眼中的世界了
So this is what the world looks like, sober.
噢 谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
除非有人来接我 否则他们不让我出去
They won't let me out, unless somebody takes me.
你说什么? 唐尼呢?
What do you mean? What about Donnie?
是他把我送到这里的
He put me here.
他是我的... 监视人
He's my... Monitor.
你确定?
Are you sure?
是的 是的 是他让这里收治了我
Yes. Yes, yes, he institutionalized me.
不 亲爱的 我是说进康复中心
No, darling, I mean that rehab
也需要你自己同意才行
usually requires some form of consent.
你是说是我自己要进来的?
This was my idea?
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
行了 来坐一会儿吧
Okay, let's have a seat.
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
我甚至都不记得舞台布有升起来
I don't remember the curtain going up.
我演得很糟糕吗?
Was I terrible?
至少人们的钱花得值了
People got their money's worth.
噢 看看我的手 我现在糟糕透了
Oh, look at my arm. I'm a mess.
好了 让我们把这个当成一次放松的机会
Okay, let's look at this as a chance to relax.
我是在康复中心 菲力克斯
I'm in rehab, Felix.
这里都是些酒鬼 吸毒者
There are drunks, drug addicts.
我甚至还看到一个女的在刮她的腋毛
I saw one shaving her armpits.
这的确令人讨厌 但这也正是我要你待这的原因
That's disturbing, but sort of the point, love.
在这里呆一个星期也许并不是件坏事
Look, a week here is not a bad thing.
你在这待一周 疗养一下
You go away for a week, you come back from the spa,
再精神抖擞地回来
fresh as a Daisy.
没有人会知道的
No one's the wiser.
并且 你还不用看到唐尼
Plus, no Donnie.
行 就一周
Okay, one week.
太好了 我们来用早午餐和含羞草酒庆祝吧
Brilliant. We'll celebrate with brunch and mimosas.
噢 忘了 还是只用早午餐吧
Oh, God. Or just brunch.
你和卡尔今晚在房♥车里过夜
You and Cal are going to stay in the camper tonight.
你要去找S夫人吗?
Are you going to find Mrs. S?
是的 还有去看看菲力克斯舅舅是不是还在生我的气
Yes, and make sure that uncle Felix isn't still angry at me.
行吗? 好的
Right? Yeah.
好了
Okay.
宝贝 再见
Bye, babes.
给你
Here.
它会保护你的
She'll keep you safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用急着赶巴士
The bus can wait.
你确定要这样做?
Are you sure about this?
你呢?
Are you?
我从来没有做过父亲
I've never really been a dad before.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你应该
You should,
- 你们应该要上路了 - 是的 是的
- you guys should get on the road. - Yeah yeah.
如果发生了什么事 你就...
If anything happens, you just...
我会发短♥信♥告诉你一个安全的号♥码
I'll text you a safe number.
那六小时后再见
I'll see you here in 6 hours.
好的
Right.
那个公♥司♥叫什么?
What's the corporation?
告诉我名字就好
Just give me the name.
戴亚德集团
DYAD group.
你还真是把他们给惹毛了啊
You must've really gotten under their skin.
是他们先惹我的
They sort of got under mine, first.
# 早上好 丽塔 #
# Good morning, Rita #
# 想念你的美酒吗? #
# don't you miss your wine?
#
# 那炽热的气息吗? #
# bein' next to mine? #
# 空虚啃噬着我的内心 辗转反侧 #
# Got a hollow heart and I'm feelin' wrong
#
# 交换午夜歌♥声的陪伴 #
# for a midnight song #
你怎么找到我的?
How'd you find me?
我听说你就在附近
Heard you were in the neighborhood,
所以我就近找了个
so I looked for the nearest place
有酒有女人的地方
to find a pint and a pair of tits.
这的确是我的弱点
I do have my weaknesses.
放开我 否则你的弱点还会再多一些
Well, let me go, or you'll have a few more.
看这双眼 只要它们吩咐
There they are, eyes that could make me
我甚至愿意弑母
stab me own mum, if they asked.
嘴还是那么甜
Still a poet.
我都不知道自己该不该再见你
I wasn't sure I'd ever see you again.
让我挣扎了很久才做出了决定
Took me a long time to come to terms with that.
而你的决定是 再次来见我?
And now that you have, seen me again?
不知这是对是错
Not sure this is wise at all.
天 我好想你 女人
God, I missed you, woman.
我也有时也会想你
Might've thought about you, once or twice.
你楼上的朋友怎么办?
What about your friend upstairs?
可以让她加进来我们玩3P啊
Could ask her to join us.
小心咯
Careful.
我的房♥间就在附近
My room's round the corner.
不要告诉我在这里你害羞了
Don't tell me you've gotten shy.
我会让你尝尝以色列搏击术的厉害!
I'll have you know I'm versed in Krav Maga!
尼玛! 菲!
Shit! Fe!
你就是个该死的盗贼
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表