剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I just showered.
这儿不错吧
This is nice?
看起来这附近没人
Doesn't look like anybody's around.
设备齐全
Looks well-appointed.
看看先
Okay, let's have a look.
像是个单身汉住的屋子
I dunno. Bachelor, maybe?
一个摄影师
A photographer.
科米尔博士 不错嘛 可以随时
Dr. Cormier, look at you, waltzing into
大摇大摆地进入里奇的办公室
Leekie's office whenever you wanna.
只有他不在的时候才可以
Well, only when he's away.
不过他经常不在 我也很喜欢来这里
But he's away a lot and I like it in here.
我们可以在他这个生物能源休闲农场搞搞破坏
We should mess with his like little bio-energy hobby farm.
我要放一条电鳗
I'm going to put like an electric eel
到这些管子里 他一定会觉得"天呐"
in one of these tubes. He'll be like "Great Scott, I've
"我创造了生命"
created life itself."
柯西玛
Cosima.
怎么了
What?
过来
Come here.
干嘛
What?
我刚发现了一点东西
I just found out.
我觉得你应该看看
I think you have a right to see this.
好吧
All right.
就是想让你看看
I just want to show you.
噢 她是谁
Oh, whoa. Who is that?
嗨 我是詹妮弗·菲茨西蒙斯
Hi. I'm Jennifer Fitzsimmons.
我在谢尔顿高中当老师和游泳教练
I'm a teacher and swim coach at Sheldon High.
他们让我定期拍摄录像
So they asked me to keep this video journal
因为他们发现我的肺部有息肉
because they found polyps on my lungs.
我现在呼吸困难
I was having trouble breathing
也去做过检查...
and went in for tests and...
但还是不能确定到底是什么息肉
Yeah, unidentified polyps.
詹妮弗是最早出现症状的
Jennifer was the first to show symptoms,
比卡特娅·欧冰葛还早六个月
6 months before Katja Obinger.
我们有很多她的录像
We have hours of these tapes.
她没事吧?
She all right?
她三天前
She died.
已经死了
3 days ago.
我今天晚上要睡在这里
I'm sleeping here tonight.
好啊 我也要!
Oh! Me, too!
但是菲力克斯舅舅已经说他要睡在这里了
Uncle Felix already called it.
不让他睡
No! He didn't.
我们什么时候再去看S夫人?
When are we going to see Mrs. S again?
不知道
I don't know.
我也在想这个问题
I was wondering the same.
虽然她骗了我们
She protected us, though.
但她一直在保护我们 不是吗?
Didn't she, even though she was lying?
我也希望是的 从现在开始我来保护你
I hope, but I'll protect you now.
我知道我没有一直在你身边 但是现在我来了
I know I wasn't always around, but I'm here now.
再也不会发生那些可怕的事了
Nothing bad is going to happen to you.
除了这个
Except for that.
除了这个
Except for that.
还有这个
And this.
不要!
Don't. No!
305号♥
305.
车子刚刚超过县界
Yeah, just out by county line, here.
有可能是废弃的车 车牌已经被拆掉了
Probably abandoned. Plates have been removed.
但我找到了车辆识别号♥ 你记一下?
I got a vin number, though. You ready?
可以了吗 IFANC...(这是只需读取首字母的军用密♥码♥)
All right, India Foxtrot Alpha Nine Charlie...
看看她 格蕾西
Look at her, Gracie.
人类花了数年时间创造了她 但是只有上帝
Men schemed for years to build her, but only God
能让她生育
could make her fertile.
你太高估她了
You think far too highly of her.
格蕾西
Grace.
是你的名字吗?
Is your name?
没错
Yes.
我怎么会在这里?
Why am I here?
我父亲说会让你成为我们的家人
Father says he wants you to join our family.
我已经有家人了
I've already got a family.
要把你当成人来看都很困难
You're barely even human.
我有一个双胞胎姐姐
I have a twin sestra.
还有一个外甥女
And a plemyannica - a niece.
托马斯在哪里?
Where is Tomas?
他走了
Gone.
我爸爸说他去了欧洲 回到荒蛮之地
My dad said back to Europe, in the dark ages.
终于解脱了
Good riddance.
莎拉 快醒醒
Hey, Sarah, wake up.
有人来了
Someone's here.
他们来了
They're coming.
听着 我们得赶紧走!
Look, we've got to go, now!
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
快跑!
Run!
- 菲力克斯! - 嘿!
- Felix. - Hey!
- 该死! - 嘿 哇喔!
- Shit! - Hey! Whoa!
听着...
Look...
卡尔! 卡尔!
Cal! Cal!
卡尔!
Cal!
莎拉?
Sarah?
你认识他?
You know him?!
你在我家里干什么?!
What the hell are you doing in my house?!
我们... 我们实在走投无路才破门而入的
W... We were in a bind. We broke in.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
走投无路?
A bind?
不是吧
Oh, no.
你还真是胆大包天啊 最后一次见你的时候
You got so much nerve. Last time I saw you,
你拿了我一万美元 还偷了我的车
you took 10 grand and my car.
你带我们到你旧情人的家里来?
You brought us to the house of one of your marks?!
菲力克斯...
Felix...
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
- 嘿 菲利克斯 别这样 - "旧情人"
- Hey, hey, Felix. Relax, relax. - "One of your marks".
我是菲力克斯 她养弟弟 一个和平主义者
Felix. Foster brother and an avowed pacifist.
无意冒犯 但是请出去 我也不想认识你
Sure. No offense, but get out. I don't want to know you.
卡尔 拜托
Cal, please.
- 出去 - 卡尔 拜托了!
- Get out! - Cal, please!
妈咪 怎么了?
Mummy. What's going on?
该死
Shit.
宝贝儿 过来
Oh, baby, come here.
你没事吧?
You okay?
吓到你了?
Did you get scared?
对不起 这是卡尔
I'm sorry. It's just Cal.
他是我的老朋友
He's an old friend.
好吧 我可不是
Yeah. Well, actually, I'm not.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你是我爸爸吗?
Are you my dad?
开什么国际玩笑
Blow me down.
这又是什么诡计?
Is this a scam?
拜托
Right.
你带了个小女孩儿过来
You, with the cute little girl and she goes
然后她问我"你是我爸爸吗?"
"Are you my daddy?"
你以为我还会再被你骗一次吗?
And I get fleeced again?
这不是什么诡计 卡尔
It's not a scam, Cal.
我在这里跟你交往了一个月
I was here with you for a month.
时间是对的 她是你的女儿
Timing's right. She's yours.
杀了我吧
You're killing me.
听着 我来这里不是为了给我的女儿找父亲的
Look, I didn't come here for a father figure for my kid.
不是吗?
No?
我只是想找个地方睡觉 就是这样
I just needed a place to sleep. That's it.
你现在又惹什么麻烦了?
Well, what kind of shit are you into now?
我们马上会离开
We're going to leave.
我们马上收拾东西走人
We're going to get our stuff. We're going to go.
- 很好 走吧 - 没错
- Great. Walk away. - Yeah. Yeah.
你最擅长的就是逃跑了 不是吗?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表