剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Because we're together now.
你肚子里的孩子也跟我们在一起
That means the child inside you, too.
戴亚德集团的的关键人物
The DYAD group has these key people
散布在多家公♥司♥的董事会中
on dozens of corporate boards, you know.
包括超级政♥治♥行动委员会
I'm talking superpacs
研究小组以及说客
and research groups and lobbyists.
这些人同心协力以通过
All a concerted effort to try and effect
生物专利法
biogenetic patent law.
我通过网络也能查到
I can use the internet, actually, Cal.
不 你查不到的
No, you can't.
无意冒犯
No offense.
好吧 那你发现了什么?
Well, what have you discovered?
应该说我发现了谁
Well, it's not what, it's who.
戴亚德的某个人
Someone from DYAD
曾经试图黑我的电脑
tried to hack me,
所以我反黑了他
so I hacked them back.
我通过黑暗网络追踪他
I followed this person on darknet
然后我发现他们也跟我一样疑惑
and I saw them asking the same questions as me.
天哪 你不会信以为真了吧?
Jesus, you fell for that?
但是他们的确掌握了一些确切的信息
But they had real information...
莉妲计划 以及克隆人
Project LEDA, clones.
他们也知道我是基拉的父亲
And they know I'm Kira's father.
我猜这应该是一个内部人员
I think this is an insider.
而且是高层人物
And high up, too.
他们说不定是想通过你找到基拉
They get to you, they get to Kira.
基拉已经在他们手上了
They already have Kira.
而且
And, yet,
这个人现在还在
this person is still here.
现在还在?
They're there now?
- 天鹅七号♥ 还在吗? 请待命 能确认吗?
- 是的 母女二人
你
Can
能
you
帮我吗?
help?
拜托
Come on.
就...
Just...
告诉他们你和西沃恩·萨德勒在一起
tell them you're with Siobhan Sadler.
和西霍恩...
With Siovan...
是"沃"
It's with a "bh".
好吧
Oops.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
拜托
Come on.
"卡斯托"?
"Castor"?
众神之王宙斯被斯巴达王后Leda莉妲的美貌吸引,
化身为天鹅至其身边,后Leda生下了两颗天鹅蛋,
其中一颗就孵出了卡斯托Castor和Polydeuces (Pollux)波吕克斯两兄弟
你对这名字有印象吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
你对神话故事一无所知啊 卡尔
Don't know your mythology, do you, Cal?
幸运的是 你不是唯一一个
Luckily, you're not
跟内部人员有接触的人
the only person with an inside man.
好吧
Well.
当我们在邓肯教授家见面时
I didn't peg you for a major,
我可没想到你是少校
back at prof Duncan's house.
我那时还不是
I wasn't.
自从我回来之后很多事情都变了
A lot has changed since I came back in.
但你还是作好了做双重间谍的准备?
But you are still prepared to play double agent?
我跟你一样 只是想知道真♥相♥而已
Like you, I want to know the truth.
你真是让我刮目相看 保罗
I'm impressed, Paul.
如果你能弄清整件事情 我也会对你刮目相看的
I'll be impressed if you can actually pull this off.
我们等的时候
Cup of tea
喝杯茶怎么样?
while we wait?
"突然我听到身后砰的一声 还伴随着嘶嘶声
"Suddenly I heard a thud and a hissing behind me,
我转过头去看
and, looking round,
尖叫了一声跳了起来
sprang to my feet with a cry of horror.
在温暖的黎明时分
Against the warm dawn
滚滚黑烟
great tumultuous masses of black smoke
从围墙处骇然升起..."
were boiling up out of the enclosure..."
看得还愉快吗?
Are you enjoying yourself?
"一束束血红色的火焰冲天而起"
"Shot flickering threads of blood-red flame."
我端茶过来了
I've brought tea.
我只要热水就行了
Just hot water, for me.
我自己带了茶包
Brought my own bag.
"一束火焰从
"A spurt of fire jetted
我房♥间的窗户喷涌而出
from the window of my room.
我还记得房♥间崩塌时的声音
I remembered the crash I had heard.
当我冲出去帮助蒙哥马利时..."
When I had rushed out to Montgomery's assistance..."
你还记得这一天吗?
Do you remember this day?
无时无刻
As often as possible.
如果不是为了你的合成序列
It's a day I would've never seen,
我永远都不会知道有这么一天
had it not been for your synthetic sequences.
但是
And, yet,
马丁告诉我
Martin tells me,
你为每一个合成序列
you've encoded them
都编写了不同的置换密♥码♥
with a nonrepeating substitution cypher.
为什么你不愿意
Why would you deny existence
有更多的"我们"存在呢?
to more of us?
我们是你一生的心血啊
We're your life's work.
我给了你序列
I've given you the sequence
去帮助科西玛
to help Cosima.
先治愈她
Cure her,
我们再谈解开其他序列这事
and we'll talk about unlocking another.
先解开其他序列
Unlock another,
然后我们再讨论治疗科西玛的事情
and we'll talk about curing Cosima.
既然我们都不知道
Well, since none of us seem to know
你的真正目的
what you're actually for,
那我觉得你想要制♥造♥新克隆人的意图
I think your attempts to make new clones
一定会以失败告终
should meet with failure.
我要你的秘钥
I want the key to your cypher.
我花了二十年的时间编译它
I've had 20 years to work on it.
它可不是这么容易就会被破解的
It's rather good.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
是放在莎拉他们那里了吗?
Is it with Sarah's people?
亲爱的 我并没有把它写下来
My dear, I didn't write it down.
你知道我能背出圆周率小数点后
You know I can recite PI
六千位
to 6,000 places.
你还记得吗 瑞秋 不只是记忆
Do you recall, Rachel, not the memory,
而是我们深爱着你时
but the feeling of
被爱的那种感觉?
How much we loved you?
我之所以经常看这些录像
The reason I watch these tapes
就是因为
so often is because
我根本什么都不记得
I don't remember at all.
你... 你做了什么?
What... what have you done?
你做了什么?
What have you done?
我可怜的瑞秋
My poor, poor Rachel.
不!
No!
我可怜 不幸的瑞秋
My poor, poor Rachel.
为什么?
Why?
不要
No.
这个
It w...
这个不会
It won't
太久的
take long.
不 不要
No no no.
不 不
No. No.
你不能再次离开我
You can't leave me again.
你不能再离开我!
You can't leave me again!
不能!
No!
只怕 你不再
I'm afraid you don't
值得我照顾了
deserve me
不再值得
anymore.
马丁!
Martin!
如果能把莎拉救出来
So you know what I need
你知道我要什么报酬吧
if this gets Sarah out of there.
非常清楚
I'm well aware.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表