剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
She might be able to help us.
但是
But,
也是有风险的
it's not without risk.
那好吧
Well, okay, then.
我们就不要做了
We're not going to do it.
菲 我的姐妹已经生命垂危
My sister's dying, Fe.
说到底
End of the day,
这不是你能决定的
it's not your decision.
也不是我们任何人能决定的
It's not any of ours.
科西玛阿姨她还要我的一颗牙齿吗?
Does auntie Cosima need another tooth?
不 她现在需要别的东西
No, she needs something else now.
呃 一个叫做"骨髓"的东西
Um, something called "bone marrow".
他们可以从你的臀部提取出来
They take it out of your hip,
但是他们要用一个很大的针头
but they have to use a big needle.
我不喜欢打♥针♥
I don't like needles.
我知道
I know.
我知道 但是他们会先让你睡着
I know, but they put you to sleep,
这样你就什么都感觉不到了
so you don't feel anything.
亲爱的 如果你不想做
You don't have to feel bad, love,
不用感到内疚
if you don't want to do it.
科西玛阿姨会死吗?
Will auntie Cosima die?
她现在状况不太好 所以
She's not doing too well, so,
也许会
she might.
那么...
Then...
好吧
Okay.
噢 天哪 你是我最勇敢的宝贝
Oh, God, you're the bravest thing I know.
我去打电♥话♥
I'll make the call.
我没收了她的电♥话♥ 她没问题
I have her phone. She's clean.
这套设备也是
So's the Kit.
本杰明 谢谢你
Thank you, Benjamin.
这是帕克斯医生
This is Dr. Parks.
她是主刀医生
She'll be doing the procedure.
- 你好 - 等你拿到你要的东西后
- Hello. - I'll take you back when
我再带你回去
you have what you need.
好的 你好 菲力克斯
Okay. Hello, Felix.
戴尔芬
Delphine.
嘿
Hey.
你要保证
You promise
你会好好照顾科西玛
you'll take care of Cosima, yeah?
我保证
Yes.
我们去看看基拉怎么样了吧
Let's see how Kira's doing.
在他们让你过去之前
You can wait right here
你可以先等在这里
until they're ready for you.
好的
Okay.
你准备一整天都在这里站着吗
Are you going to stand there all day,
芬特先生?
Mr. Funt?
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
是吗? 那你有
Really? And where did you get
遗传学学士学位证书吗?
your genetics degree?
我可以再拿一台电脑来
I can source another computer.
你需要吗?
Anything you need?
不用了 我们很好
No, we're good.
我破解不了一台6502处理器
Couldn't get my hands on a 6502 processor,
但是这台机器
but this one shares a chipset
和65c02是共用一个芯片组的
with the 65c02.
怕你们看不出来 他还是一个处♥男♥
He's a virgin, in case you couldn't tell.
嗷 该死的
Aw, shoot-darn.
不起作用
It didn't work.
噢 它起作用了 好小伙
Oh, but it did, my good man.
这就是导致不孕的基因序列了?
That's the infertility sequence?
天 怪不得我们现在情况这么糟
God, no wonder we're all screwed up.
这是加密了的
It's encoded.
这是维吉尼亚密♥码♥
It's a Vigenère's cipher
秘钥在我这
and I brought the key with me.
斯科特 我需要你写出
I'll need you to generate
一个转录算法 嗯?
a transcription algorithm, Scott, hmm?
太牛逼了
This is just killer.
是啊
Yeah.
唐尼 不要
Donnie, don't.
- 拜托 - 呃!
- Please. - Ugh!
搞什么鬼 唐尼!
Lord and butter, Donnie!
不要洒得到处都是 装进袋子里!
Don't spread it around. Keep it on the plastic!
听着 这对我来说不是易事 好吗?
Look, this isn't easy for me, all right?
我知道 你不擅长用工具 对吧?
Oh, I know. You're not a tools guy, are you?
不是工具的问题 是整件事!
Not the tools, the whole thing!
我对杀人这种事情
I'm not as perfectly comfortable
可没有你那么好的心态!
with manslaughter as you!
至少我知道
At least I had the good sense
不能留下犯罪证据
to leave mine where she dropped.
他当时就在我的车上! 我没办法...
He was in my car! I can't do anything...
- 妈妈! - 嘿!
- Mummy! - Hey!
不 不 不 不! 快出去
No no no no! Get out of here.
出去 出去 出去 快出去
Out out out out, out. Get out.
出去! 这里不安全
Out! This isn't safe.
但是有个男人想见你
But there's a man here to see you.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
好
Okay.
好的 出去 唐尼 锁门
Okay, out. Lock the door, Donnie.
你!
You!
- 嗨 艾莉森 - 从我房♥子里滚出去
- Hi, Alison. - Get out of my house.
听我说
Just listen.
大家全部上楼
Everybody, upstairs.
全部上去!
Go! Everybody!
我留在这里 上去!
I'm staying. Go!
维克 你来得很不是时候
This is not a good time, Vic.
是的 我看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
你在车♥库♥里干些什么?
What's up with your garage?
- 给车换油 - 翻新
- Oil change. - Renovating.
你是唐尼 对吧? 我是维克多
Donnie, right? I'm Victor.
不要和他讲话! 你到底来干什么的?
Don't talk to him! What do you want?
好了!
All right!
艾莉森
Alison,
为了我们的康复 我们必须
we need to air some things out, um,
把一些事说明白
for our recovery.
我和莎拉的那些事
You know, my stuff with Sarah
你们之间特殊的关系
and how you two are related,
还有你告诉我的关于安斯利的事
and the thing you told me about Aynsley.
你告诉了他?
You told him?
告诉我什么?
Told me what?
我不知道
I don't know.
拜托 告诉我吧
Please, man, talk to me.
我现在正处在极度痛苦中
I'm in a lot of pain.
你快从我房♥子里滚出去!
You get out of my house!
你就是冷酷无情的人 你知道吗?
You're cold. You know that?
噢 饶了我吧
Oh, give me a break.
- 而你和她在一起实在是太般配了 - 滚!
- And you deserve her. - Out!
再见 朋友
Adiós, amigos.
这就对了
Yeah, that's right.
你觉得他走了吗?
Think he's gone?
所以 那个医生向北
So, the doctor sailed north
航行到北极 来到冰川之间
to the arctic, amongst the icebergs,
但是他所创造的生物们
but his creation
却追着他进行了可怕的复仇
pursued him with a terrible vengeance
因为那个医生
because the doctor
从来没有爱过他所创造出来的生物们
had never shown his creation any love.
所以 当他们
And so, when they finally came
最终碰面的时候
face-to-face,
他们坐在一起
they sat down and they had
吃了一大碗冰山淇淋
a great, big bowl of iceberg cream.
好了 孩子们 该午睡了
Okay, children, naptime.
来吧 走了
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表