剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
then she's clinging to the old ways.
罪与罚要相适应 亨利克
A punishment to fit the crime, Henrik.
已经十二个小时了
It's been 12 hours.
好吧...
Well...
格蕾西
Gracie,
你要告诉我们你跟海伦娜到底发生了什么事吗?
you ready to tell us what really happened with Helena?
就让她烂在这里
She can rot.
我马上就要追上你
Well, I'm going to have to
挠你的痒痒啦!
come after you and tickle you!
我来啦 我就是挠痒痒怪物!
Here I come, the tickle monster!
不要!
Oh, no!
谢谢妈妈 我爱你
Thanks, mummy. I love you.
那可怜的爸爸怎么办?
What about poor daddy?
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, daddy.
好了 快去...
Aw. Now, go get...
哦!
Oh!
莎拉想了解我的一切
Sarah's trying to learn everything about me,
正如我想了解她一样
just as I am with her.
我必须跟你说清楚 保罗...
I want this to be clear, Paul...
作为我的监视者 你把我的情况向奥尔德斯报告
As my monitor, you report my data to Aldous,
但你是为我工作的
but you work for me.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
不太明白
Not exactly.
我从小就认识里奇了
I've known Leekie my entire life.
我的养父母死后
When my adoptive parents died,
他几乎成了我的监护人
he became something of a guardian to me.
但现在
But, now,
我在公♥司♥里的地位
my position in the corporation
已经远远超过了他在戴亚德中的领导位置
essentially outranks his DYAD directorship.
他太过于关心他的实验对象了
He can become too attached to his subjects,
当然也包括我在内
myself included.
有时候一些重要的事情他不能作出决定
Sometimes he can't make the hard choices.
你有没有看过
Did you read the report
卡尔·莫里森的报告?
on Cal Morrison?
他一直靠微光学来赚钱
Made his money in micro optics.
可能有反公♥司♥倾向
May have anti corporate leanings.
你想知道什么?
What is it you're looking for?
我想知道他是不是
I want to know if he's the other side
基拉的亲生父亲
of Kira's biological equation.
时间是对的 八年前他
The timeline works. We can place him
跟莎拉在一起
with Sarah 8 years ago.
这令你烦恼吗?
Does that bother you?
莎拉又跟她女儿的父亲在一起了
That Sarah's back with the father of her child.
没有
No.
直到现在 你跟莎拉的关系
Up until now, your entanglements
一直是你的保命稻草 保罗
with Sarah have been your saving Grace, Paul.
我从没让她插手我的生活
I never asked her to cross my path.
你也没让我插手
You didn't ask for me, either.
现在你该做个选择了
Now, it's time to make a decision, Paul.
这是丹尼尔的...
This is Daniel...
这曾经是丹尼尔的枪
This was Daniel's gun.
它可以作为
It can be tied
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥的证据
to the murder of a police officer.
现在已经没有中间立场可选了
There's no middle ground anymore.
你需要我♥干♥什么?
What do you need me to do?
嗨
Hey.
嗨!
Hey!
这位是玛格丽特·陈
Maggie Chen.
她也是"引渡人"
Also a prolethean.
是你的密探
She was your spotter.
为你追踪克隆体
She tracked down clones for you.
你们两个一起合作
The two of you worked together.
不过上回我见到你
But, the thing is, last time I saw you,
你正穿着婚纱
you were running away
从约翰森的手下逃离
from Johanssen's followers in a wedding dress.
你想告诉我这些都是怎么回事吗?
You want to tell me what that was all about?
他们对你做了什么?
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么?
What did they do to you?
玛格丽特怎么找到克隆人的?
How did Maggie find the clones?
她怎么和你接头?
How did she communicate with you?
海伦娜 我可是个很有耐心的人
I am a very patient man, Helena.
我要给自己烤一个
So, I'ma just make me
奶酪三明治
a grilled cheese sandwich
你好好想想
while you think about it.
抱歉我帮不了你
Sorry I can't help you out of this.
你♥爸♥爸派我追踪海伦娜
Your dad's sending me after Helena.
她必须得怀这个孩子 对吧?
She's got to carry the child, right?
格蕾西
Gracie.
我不知道她是不是个奇迹
I don't know if she's a miracle or not, but,
但要是发生了什么 坦白便是
if something happened, just confess.
坦白能解决一切
Confession heals all.
你干了什么对我来说无所谓
It doesn't matter to me, what you did.
我七岁的时候 修女说
When I was 7, the nuns said
有个魔鬼在我身体里
I had devils inside me.
奥尔加修女把我关到地下室里
Sister Olga locked me in cellar.
把我留到黑暗中
She gave me darkness.
所以
So,
我就回她以黑暗
I gave her darkness.
莎拉知道天鹅人的事吗?
Does Sarah know of Swan Man?
我不这么想
I don't think so.
天鹅人就是上帝的角色
Swan Man played God.
什么意思?
How'd he do that?
他在她的柜子里
He's in her locker.
谁的柜子? 玛格丽特的?
Whose locker? Maggie's?
瑞秋为什么会想要莎拉?
Why does Rachel want Sarah?
也是为了基拉吗?
Is it for Kira, too?
玛格丽特·陈有柜子吗?
Does Maggie chen have a locker?
这怎么能帮我姐姐?
How does this help my sestra?
听着
Listen,
海伦娜
Helena,
这很重要
this is really important.
我想告诉你一些事情
I want to tell you something.
好
Yeah.
我喜欢这个
These, I like.
# 我愿和你 #
I wanted to be
# 独处一室 #
with you alone
# 谈谈天气 #
and talk about the weather
# 旧迹可循 #
but traditions I can trace
# 面若孩提 #
against the child in your face
# 我能留意 #
Won't escape my attention
# 你以触摸 保持距离 #
you keep your distance with a system of touch
菲力克斯你好
Hello, Felix.
科林 你回来了
Colin. You're back.
暂时是的 里面安全吗?
Provisionally. Is it safe to come in?
取决于你害怕什么了
That all depends on what you're scared of.
我不知道 警♥察♥突然找到我
I don't know, cops showing up
含沙射影地向我询问你 这个如何?
at my desk, full of innuendo about you?
# 我竟这般需要你? #
Could I need you this much?
全过去了
All of that has blown over.
# 你手中持枪 #
When there's a gun in your hand
# 我能感到 #
oh, I feel
# 如此这般 #
so
# 有事降临 #
something happens
# 我神魂颠倒 #
and I'm head over heels
# 从未发现 #
I never find out
# 直到我已 #
till I'm
# 神魂颠倒 #
head over heels
# 有事降临 #
something happens
# 我已神魂颠倒 #
and I'm head over heels
# 留下我心 #
don't take my heart
# 留下我心 留下它 #
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表