剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
and, with it,
植入你DNA里的
all record of several synthetic sequences
所有合成序列的记录
embedded in your DNA.
什么样的合成序列
What kind of synthetic sequences?
让你得以诞生的序列
The sequences that make you possible.
能够解决一直困扰我们的
That overcame the viability issues
生存问题的序列
that have haunted us ever since.
也就是说你们丢了地图
So you lost the map.
在基因组里找到基因序列就像是
So finding the sequence in the genome is like
在干草堆里找干草
looking for hay in a haystack.
所以
So, you see,
如果莎拉发现了些什么
if Sarah has uncovered something,
我需要知道
I need to know.
我什么也不知道
I have no idea.
不论我相信与否
Whether I believe that or not,
以示诚意
as a gesture of good faith,
我愿意无视瑞秋
I'm willing to disregard Rachel
继续治疗
and proceed with the treatment.
晚饭快好了
Dinner's almost ready.
我希望你不介意糊了的意大利面
I hope you like burnt spaghetti.
你在画什么
What are you drawing?
一幅画
A picture.
我不认为你妈有姐妹
I didn't think your mom had any sisters.
她们是新的 她们看起来一样
They're new. They all look the same,
可我可以区分她们
but I can tell them apart.
什么意思
What do you mean by that?
有人来了
Someone's coming.
对的
You're right.
谁在那
Who's there?!
警♥察♥
Police officer.
晚上好
Ahem, evening.
晚上好
Evening.
很少见到有人在年末出来露营
Don't see many RV's this late in the year.
只想看看你们情况如何
Just thought I'd see how you were making out.
是的 我们很好 谢谢
Yeah, we're good. Thanks.
我和女儿露营
I'm just camping with my daughter.
嗯 介意我看一下你的身份证
Mind if I see your ID
还有车辆登记证吗
and vehicle registration?
没问题 在这
Sure, no problem. It's here.
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
嗯 西雅图
Seattle.
给你
There you go.
离家很远啊
You're a long way from home.
安德鲁·库珀
Andrew Cooper.
是的
Yep.
你要朝西去
You heading back out west?
是的 回家
Yep, back home.
你不介意我
You don't mind if I
看看车里吧
take a look inside the RV?
不给糖就捣乱
Trick-or-treat!
哇
Whoa!
万圣节过了 小孩
Halloween's over, kiddo.
我知道 可你又烧糊了晚餐
I know, but you're burning dinner again.
噢 好吧 但那样才会有
Oh, right, but it gives the food
好吃的烟熏味
a nice, smoky flavor.
不 才不是
No, it doesn't.
她 嗯
She, um,
她扮演视频游戏的角色
she went as some video game character.
啊 还是让你们好好吃晚饭吧
Better let you guys have your supper.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
你可真够机灵的
You're quick on your feet, aren't ya?
噢 该死的
Oh, shit!
她跑了
She escaped?
是的 你可以给我钥匙吗
Yeah. Can you pass me the goddamn keys?
在鱼缸上
On the fish tank.
好的
Yeah.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
又是这个
Not this again.
是的 更多谜语了
Yeah, more riddles from your sister.
好吧 这怎么看
Well, how does it work?
上一次 它们指的是坐标
Last time, they were GPS coordinates.
我们去过三个地方 一个还没
Three places we'd been, one we hadn't.
走
Let's go.
这就是坐标点
This matches the coordinates.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我不清楚
I don't know.
她说了一些关于柜子的事情
She said something about a locker.
海伦娜
Helena!
别拿着斧头突然跳出来
Don't jump out and scare us
吓人
with an ax or some shit.
她喜欢车 对吗
She likes bikes, right?
是的
Yeah.
看来她骑走了一辆
I think she rode off on one.
她为什么带我们来这
Why the hell did she send us here?
她想干嘛
What does she want?
我觉得这是玛格丽特·陈的储物柜
I think this is Maggie Chen's locker.
她一定是用它来给海伦娜传递信息
She must've used it as a drop for information for Helena.
她在这露宿 太悲剧了
She camped out here. What a sad life.
"天鹅人"
"Swan Man".
什么
What?
天鹅人
Swan Man.
海伦娜说那个可能对你有点意义
Helena said that might mean something to you.
天鹅 "莉妲和天鹅"
Swan, "leda and the swan".
"莉妲"计划
Project LEDA.
她说他扮演上帝
She said he was playing God.
可能是同一个人吗
Could that be the same man?
这相片似乎是1977年的
This photo's like 1977?
所以他已经是
So he'd be, what,
现在七十多岁了
in his 70s now?
是的 是的 可能是
Yeah. Yeah, it could be.
该死的
Shit!
这可能意味着
That could mean that
我们的创造者...之一
our creators... One of them,
瑞秋她爸
Rachel's dad,
他可能还活着
he could still be alive.
他没有在那场爆♥炸♥中身亡
He didn't die in the lab explosion.
我得给科西玛打电♥话♥
I need to call Cosima.
我可以利用这个
This is something I can use,
换回菲力克斯
something I can trade for Felix.
莎拉
Sarah.
怎么了
What?
狙击步♥枪♥
Sniper rifle.
她要杀瑞秋
She's going to kill Rachel.
保罗
Paul.
六三年的玛歌♥红酒 拿两个杯子
'63 Margaux, 2 glasses.
多剪一下后面的头发 海伦娜
A little more off the back, Helena.
好的 遵命 瑞秋
Yes, Rachel, of course.
你真是美
So pretty, you are.
你真是富
So much money.
你好有钱
So much money.
放下酒杯
Put it down.
把上衣脱掉
Take off your shirt.
她领先我们二十分钟
She's got about a 20-minute lead on us.
我们快到瑞秋家了
We're close to Rachel's.
我跟你说 她动作很快的
I tell you, she's fast.
别 动
Don't. Move.
把裤子脱了
Take off your pants.
丹尼尔喜欢这样?
Daniel like that?
莎拉喜欢这样吗
Did Sarah?
嘿 那是什么
Hey, what's that?
- 什么 - 嘿 快停下
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表