剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Hello?
有人在么
Hello.
嘿
Hey.
要玩捉迷藏吗
Are you hiding?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
这是莎拉
It's Sarah.
别害羞 亲爱的 快过来
Don't be shy, love. Come on.
你好
Hello.
你认识她的
You know her.
你是我的大姐姐
You're my big sister.
你多大了
How old are you?
八岁
Eight.
我的女儿跟你一样大
I have a daughter your age.
她叫基拉
Her name is Kira.
我是她的表姐
I'm her cousin.
应该是阿姨
Aunt, actually.
但是现在 我们还是先用表姐这个称谓
But we're going to go with "cousin", for now.
过来
Come.
我们的狗是第一只
"Our dog was the first dog
游历西方的狗
to make the long journey west."
这只小狗狗一直都跟着
So the puppy followed the explorer
那个探险家了
that whole way?
没错 很酷 是不是
Mm-hmm. Cool, huh?
还能再读一个吗
Can we read another?
好的
Mm-hmm.
你都有什么
What you got?
哇
Whoa,
"拦截人魔岛"
"The Island of Dr. Moreau".
这是个关于一个人制♥造♥了很多怪物的故事
It's about a man who makes monsters.
我知道 我喜欢这本书
I know. I love this book.
这本很特别
It's special.
你从哪得到的这本书
Where did you get this book?
邓肯博士
Professor Duncan gave it to me
送给我的礼物
for a present.
哇
Wow.
你是她的监视人
So you're her monitor.
我是她的妈妈
I'm her mother.
你生育的她
You carried her?
领养的
Adopted her.
就像西沃恩
Like Siobhan.
我投入了
I'm invested.
我以为他们不能再创造出像我们一样的人了
I thought they couldn't make any more of us.
我们一遍遍尝试
Oh, we tried.
我们试了四百多次
There were 400 attempts.
夏洛特是唯一的幸存者
Charlotte's the only survivor.
但是你也幸存下来了 莎拉
But you survived, too, Sarah.
打败了总总困难 找到了你的姐妹
Against all odds, you found your sisters
你不断斗争争取幸福
and you fought for your own.
现在 我需要
Now, I'm counting
依靠那份强烈的忠诚
on that fierce loyalty because
因为我要把一切公之于众
what I'm about to share could put me
但这会至我于极大的危机中
at grave personal risk.
你在任何的名录检索中
You won't find topside
都查不到公♥司♥的最高层人员
in any company directory.
我们通过其他许多跨国公♥司♥
We steer the DYAD group,
来操纵戴亚德集团
with many other multinationals.
你们是个阴谋集团
You're a cabal.
对
Yes.
我们垄断了一系列未来工程
Securing monopolies on a future
包括基因工程
that embraces genetic engineering,
合成生物学
synthetic biology,
这个未来 我个人坚定地认为是不可避免的
a future I passionately believe is inevitable.
即使你不去获利
And, if you don't profit,
别的人也会
someone else will.
没错
Yes,
但这不只是关于利益
but it's not only about profit.
除了高层以外
There are other forces at work,
还有别的力量在
beyond topside.
我找到了关于另一个机构的证据
I had evidence of another agenda,
但是没有你妈妈的帮助我无法证实它
but I couldn't verify it without your mother's help.
这边请
Please.
五 三 六 零
Five three six zero.
五 三 六 零
Five three six zero.
莎拉 军方
Sarah, the military
从没有停止过"莉妲"计划
never shut down Project LEDA.
它被划分成了
It was compartmentalized
两个独♥立♥作业
into two autonomous operations.
戴亚德负责制♥造♥女性克隆人
While DYAD carried female clones to term,
而军方制♥造♥男性克隆人
the military faction carried the males.
这就是"卡斯托"计划
This is Project Castor.
我见过他
I know him.
莎拉不会原谅我了
Sarah will never forgive me.
你也是迫不得已
You did what you had to.
马克 你宣誓会忠实于
And do you, Mark, promise to be faithful
格蕾西么
to Gracie?
我宣誓
I do.
马克 现在你可以亲吻新娘了
Mark, you may kiss the bride.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表